Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Shroomery needs you!!
    #350661 - 06/28/01 09:37 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

As you guys know the shroomery will be down for few days for moving to the new server.
This have a cost, and is quite high....
So, i have 10 nice prints, laboratory clean and huge, between 2 and 4 inches, of B+ and cambodians (5b+ and 5cambo).
I'll sell those prints for 10 bucks each, and the money will go to the shroomery to help thor and 3dshroom in hosting fees.
Also if you want donate some money feel free to post here...
when the shroomery is down you can reach me in ICQ 13401436 or here: club99@hushmail.com
thanks

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Shroomery needs you!! [Re: CLuB99]
    #350688 - 06/28/01 10:09 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

You have mail.

Shdwstr

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Shroomery needs you!! [Re: Shdwstr]
    #350712 - 06/28/01 10:50 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

You can also send donations to:

T.J.
125 - 1420 9th Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2G-0T5
Canada.

3dshroom@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#351162 - 06/28/01 11:42 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

The Shroomery is the most powerful tool on the net for learning about psilo mushrooms.
So many of us come here to enjoy it... share our thoughts... our love ...our information.....our feelings.
Gods mushrooms bring us together....time and space collided and here we are. So many travelers coming together to share.

Its time for progress and to move forward. The next chaperter in The Shroomery's existance.
The move to a new and improved server.
More space.... the shroomery needs more megs of space. The current capacity is maxed out. All of these beautiful pictures we love to post and view. All of these post we make and read and explore. ... they take up a lot of space. All of the info stored in the archives takes up a lot of space. All of it adds up....and were out of space here folks.
Currently The Shroomery is working with a mere 700mb's of space. With the new move The Shroomery will have 60 Gigs of space. That is more then 60X the capacity now. That should be plenty for a while... at least until we start streaming video at ya :) RU READY ?

So we ask you to all please throw in a small donation. It all adds up. www.thehawkseye.com is donating $200 All were asking is for you to reach into your pockets and send $5 or $10. It all adds up.. .. and this is an expensive bill. So please help keep The Shroomery alive for many years to come.

Please send donations to:
Thor Jonsson
125 - 1420 9th AVE SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2G-0T5
Canada.

Or use Paypal @
thor@shroomery.org

Thor and 3DShroom..... you guys ROCK !!! ...Big hugs to you both....... our hosts our doing their best and an absolute kicks ass job at making our interest in these sacred mushrooms come to your PC. These two guys have taken on the HUGE task of keeping The Shroomery and the message of the sacred mushroom alive HERE !!!!
But they cant pay for it all themselves.
So please fellow mushroom enthusiast.... reach in to those pockets and send a small donation.

Please ......What do we have to do... send our Shroomery girls after you like they did these mushrooms?

Or what...do we have to make you eat all these mushroom in one sitting to help keep this place alive?

What.... what ??? Thats not enough? Well then send in your donations and lets see what is next. So much more to come my friends.

Thanks for the ride so far....and the mushroom energy we all share... it is just beginning.

Thank you God... for all these wonderful people coming together......it is absolutly beautiful.

Peace my friends.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by Ryche Hawk on 06/29/01 02:31 AM.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery needs you!! [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #351175 - 06/29/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Ryche Hawk on 06/29/01 02:19 AM.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #351244 - 06/29/01 06:16 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Club, I do need a B+ and it's going for a good cause so I would like to get one B+ from You, pm me details and let's get this underway.

Help stop the clear cutting of MT. Elphinstone. send a small donation to the Spore Lab are purchase a few syringes, help fight the Government bastards who want to destroy forest for $$gain......

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies