Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #411573 - 10/02/01 06:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

" So you guys remember that drink "orbitz"? "

I do, I remember that is was crazy to look at, and took a little bit of balls on my part before I could drink it!
Funky stuff! Imagine a shroom party with only orbitz to drink..... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :0P

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: Anno]
    #411580 - 10/02/01 06:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Anno, is fungi fun yours??????
LOL! 3 bucks per slide????
Hmmmmmm, that sounds to good to be true!
1 buck per sterile syringe????
Dude, that looks to cool, I am going to look at you
a bit more this evening, and, will send the cash
in the mail tommorrow morning if you seem to be on the level!
Anyway, take care!

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#411581 - 10/02/01 06:21 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I've turned my head to a lot of McMans bullshit, but not this time.
The Hawks Eye will be taking a stand on this whole situation. I personally think its best if we do share our opinions in light of the recent turn of events by McMans actions. I have stayed out of a lot of the drama here caused by McMan and others, but these recent actions by him are much to serious for me to ignore.

His recent police threats to Anno are downright evil. All of his other shady business practices I've been informed of recently, and the fact that he emailed Thor a while back offering money to have all of my posts removed, tells me this guy is dirty. Dirty dirty dirty. But I've already known this for a long time and have been patiently waiting for his true colors to surface and the truth be known. He is a facade in my opinion.

I do not find him in any way a value to OMC. I could care less how smart he appears to be, he plays dirty.
The guy has alterior motives and that is always the vibe I have felt from him since the beginning.

Thats all I have for now, more later as I keep learning more from various sources. It seems McMan has been busy stepping on a lot of peoples toes behind the scenes.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
www.thehawkseye.com/dbkits/dbkits.html
Dung Brothers Premium Mushroom Compost Kits

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #411627 - 10/02/01 07:08 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #411675 - 10/02/01 07:44 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #411695 - 10/02/01 07:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>Keep in that I'm NOT going to believe the people who are
>emailing telling me your going send me cultures and set me up.
Don?t belive them, such people are in no way connected to me and I would never do anything like that.(sending you cultures if you didn?t order any)

>An I say to you coward.
To me??

>SHOW me the Facts that Anno going to set me up or shut
>the fuck up!!!! Plus stop sending me viruses or at least write
>your own. I keep my virus software up to date.
As I allready said, I would never do something like that and don?t support such actions like emailing you viruses.

To everybody who is doing such things, please stop, it doesn?t do any good to none of us.

-------------------
Visit www.fungifun.org formerly kickme.to/mushrooms

Be very, very careful what you put into that head,
because you will never, ever get it out.

Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)

Invisibleslither
addict
    #411713 - 10/02/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

It's not really like emily's garden, if you insist on getting a large version of the hydropod in a ready mad deal. Get a 22" x 22" hydrofarm Mega Garden Or the larger version 22" x 46" Hydrofarm "ebb and Flow" I have both, they can be easily modified with an air bubbler in fact my Mega Garden is, of course it would be somewhat a waste to use it for shrooms since shrooms are pretty damn easy to grow, but whatever.
I'm sure this isn't the cheapest place, do a search.
http://www.simplyhydroponics.com/mega_garden.htm

Oh yea, you can find domes for both usually at the same store, the come with timers, pump, etc. Then when you realize how easy it is to grow shrooms and you don't need some machine to do it, you can grow some weed.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by slither on 10/02/01 09:12 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Edited by slither on 10/02/01 09:15 PM.

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Anno]
    #411714 - 10/02/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #411799 - 10/02/01 09:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

It should also be noted that opinions and options are two entirely different words with distinctly different definitions.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: UmaGuma]
    #411804 - 10/02/01 09:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a little disappointed to see some of the moderators taking sides in this shitfest.

Personally, I'd like to see more pictures of the Mcpod in action.
Who had the one going with the pictures of three cakes in it? Was that you workman?

Roll me a phatty and pump out them pics.

Leaf

InvisibleUmaGuma
Stranger
Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: ]
    #411882 - 10/02/01 10:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I am a little dissapointed in the bullshit to fact ratio in this whole cluster fuck thread. Though there have no doubt been some further interesting "facts" brought to light. I can't help but believe that there is MUCH more relivant information that is yet to be seen.

It is readily aparent to anyone with the smallest measure of a clue who has spent any length of time at all in the OMC what the likely truth of the matter is at this point. There have been comments made here by members of standing in the OMC and elsewhere with reputations beyond reproach that speak volumes. And further volumes are spoken by the lack of response by McMan himself. He is known far and wide for his lengthy diatirbes and smoke screans over the most petty of issues. And the issues at hand here are SERIOUS matters.

NuShroomPharmerII, don't you think you've said plenty in relation to this matter. Your position is clear. You're really makeing yourself look like you need to go back on your meds. Mark my words: you will look even more the idiot if you keep it up...assumeing the facts are fully delineated. Of that I am certain at this point. But, you do what you see fit.

I realize that I am not a regular here, but is it to much to ask that the discussion in this thread remain at least half assed relivant to the damn issues at hand??!! There is far to much irrelevant bullshitting going on in what IMHO is a very damn serious thread concerning a very damn serious issue.

Cary on!!

Thank You

--------------------
For the best bad vibe going and privacy violations thrown in at no extra charge visit
Dr Blueballs
He's got it goin on!

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
    #411908 - 10/02/01 10:59 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ohhhh, I see my name. I guess that was long enough

I did a pod test but it didn't work out too good for me and I never got mature mushrooms before I folded it up. The instructions regarding the ebb/flow pump changed over time as others worked with the pod so I think that was my main problem. Psilocyber recorded good results with a single cake and I have seen a few other good crops since then. The pod seems to work as advertised if you follow the updated instructions.

When the pod first came out I was excited about the design and thought it would be a good product to offer at the sporeworks if it tested out ok. We didn't intend to make a profit selling the pod, we just like to have original good stuff on our site. We tried to get Mcman to come in with us but he decided to go with Ralphster. A disappointment to us to be sure. Ralphster just offered more, a High Times ad, financial support. We just couldn't compete with that. Of course at the time we didn't know the behind the scenes character of Mcman and we thought he was an honorable businessman that genuinely cared about the OMC. So pod pretty good, McMan pretty bad.

Just before everything exploded on the boards, Psilocyber and I were thanking our lucky stars that we didn't get involved with McMan. We cannot tolerate threats, fraud and intent to pay off a moderater to remove a reputable vendor's posts at the Shroomery even if they are not directed specifically at the Spore Works (even though psilocyber did get at least one impotent McMan threat that I am aware of).

I wonder if Ralphster is sorry he drew the long straw?

The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Workman]
    #411955 - 10/02/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Invisiblestrang

#412004 - 10/03/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

things smell a little fishy to me....

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #412124 - 10/03/01 04:25 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

anyone elses eyes hurt??
wow i'd say this is a vendors' bad-trip gone reality...
...i hate narcs...i hate underhanded tactics....
....i hate paranoia.....
...i hate bitching...

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #412131 - 10/03/01 04:35 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

....1 more thing.... ANNO & SW...YOU FUCKING ROCK!!

....yoshie....you r a piece of shit.....you put up a shitload of fog when you deleted those pix....
....YOU ARE FIRED....have a nice day :smile:

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: 40oz]
    #412139 - 10/03/01 04:57 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

heheheh I made one poll in poll forum..for anybody interested in this "DEBATE"

afterall you are all good people sometimes
~Crobih

Anonymous

Re: I Demand The Truth About McMan [Re: 40oz]
    #412234 - 10/03/01 08:21 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ANNO do some research on THE SEED BANK of Holland, just because you live outside the USA, doesn't mean you can't be charged by the USA. Sendingm cultures into the USA is illegal. You put yourself in harms way!!!! With that noted, threats of any kind, REALLY SUCK!!!
Isn't the KS the same as the Pink Buffalo, the latter just found growing from the "sacred" pink buffalo shit. Wouldn't the two shrooms be similar in appearance anyway. Why all the fuss, they did not have a picture of the Pink buffalo, so they duped the normal KS. Who cares? When you order the spores, you get what you ordered. All the P.M. nonsense, well that seems pretty Lame. Trying to get another vendor removed is LAME. Everyone has been doing it to MAX for as long as I can remember. I find it Ironic that noone defended him, and noone questioned everyones attacks on him. This shit is rediculous. Threats!!!! Anno you have to know you are breaking American laws by sending cultures, if a cop buys them from you, he will continue to buy them until the USA decides to file charges against you. They don't need another Vendor to do this. In my mind the threat is EMPTY, the threat already exists. This however does not make it o.k. Threats of any nature should not be tolerated, and I hope McMan returns one day soon, to repent. He IS a contributing member of this community. It is SAD how business taints this great hobby, but for the most part this hobby can't exist for everyone without the business. I hope this soap opera does not stop any new members from continuing with this hobby.

ALL the VENDORS who advertise here DELIVER!!!!!!!
No vendor will actually RAT you out to the cops!!!
Spores are legal in most States in the USA, cultures are NOT!!!
Pictures are always misleading, the spores you purchase RARELY come from the exact mushrooms that are shown, and what you end up growing out from these spores may not look exactly like the pictures even if they did.
If you don't like someone, don't order their products!!! If you don't like competition, don't go into business!!!
Peace Teonan

InvisibleUmaGuma
Stranger
    #412250 - 10/03/01 08:42 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The Seed Bank owner was a US citizen and was charged and later aprehended only when he came home to visit his mother on US soil...is this not the case?

I find the bulk of your assertions increadibly naive. You decide which ones.

--------------------
For the best bad vibe going and privacy violations thrown in at no extra charge visit
Dr Blueballs
He's got it goin on!

Anonymous

#412254 - 10/03/01 08:46 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Is OSAMA BIN LADEN a US CITIZEN? Sending Cultures into the USA is illegal.
He was arrested outside the USA, hence his ability to disappear and not wind up in JAIL. I think, as ironic as it is, he was arrested in AUSTRIA.

Edited by Teonan on 10/03/01 09:52 AM.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale