Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
Re: When will sporevendors realize that...... [Re: dimitri211]
    #325056 - 05/24/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

alright, i won't even respond to max anymore

the FSR. helping people grow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: When will sporevendors realize that...... [Re: jim2]
    #325125 - 05/24/01 01:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

captainmax don't sell prints this is true. But, I have seen him reserve "prints" for people who request them. matter of fact I saw last week are so were captainmax posted to another member that he would reserve a print for him (that member). so no, he don't sell prints as a part of his product line but if you ask him real nice like, he will make you one.

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineI_Sore
Re: When will sporevendors realize that...... [Re: Taz]
    #325127 - 05/24/01 01:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dimitri you still cant have my beer ;)

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

Anonymous

Re: When will sporevendors realize that...... [Re: dimitri211]
    #325617 - 05/24/01 09:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Listen you little fucking troll, I don't give a damn about your american laws. None of us do idiot, what do you think this is, a church picnic site?

I have prints of Psilocybe cyanescens, not of cubensis. But sometimes that changes. I can put whatever I like on my webpage, try to stop me! Try to sue me you little troll.

You can't do anything but flame because you are worthless litltle punk. Captain Max Mushroom is the figurehead of the SporeLab, just like Ronald McDonald and the Pillsbury Doughboy represent theri companies. I invented him and can use him in any manner I so see fit.
Captain Max has been selling books and t-shirts as fundraisers for the enviromental group long before the shroomery even existed.

So fuck off you little piece of shit!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: When will sporevendors realize that...... [Re: ]
    #325630 - 05/24/01 10:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Geez Max.. Why do you get so worked up about this chit chat? If you have that much free time, it would be better spent making me some cultures from those mushrooms you saved on Mt. Elphie. =) I'll bitch at jim for a while if you wouldn't mind slanting these for me..

Lepiota rachedes - Shaggy Parasol
Coprinus comatus - Shaggy Mane
Laetiporus sulphureus - Chicken Mushroom
Phaeolus Schweinitzii - Dye Polypore

Now that they've been saved, you really should liberate 'em from the mountain. Plus I could really use some action in Gourmet/Medicinals.

* Contributor to the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract