Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
For those who are curious about the New Age
    #3455041 - 12/06/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Let me first say that I will check to make sure I am typing this message with correct vibrations coming from my heart. This is important, because otherwise this message will be ego-based, and less authentic.

I have knowledge that I would like to impart on this board, because I know there will be some to receive it. Likewise, I know some will not receive it so easily, and this is fine as well. Hopefully, it will spark the interest of a few, and through questioning me, they will allow me to give more knowledge out.

Many of you are curious, after having heard about 2012.....Armageddon.....Y2K......all of these things hinting at a fast-paced, accelerated change in.....well...reality!

Many of you wake up, tune out...and fall asleep. You ignore your purpose on this planet, you fail to support the mission of your soul, and you constantly feed your stomach, senses, and ego. I must tell you, if you do not stop these dead patterns, you will most likely suffer a great deal in the upcoming times.

However, there is a new attitude emerging. Many people are becoming to become more open-minded, more loving and compassionate, more spiritual, and more in tune with their bodies. They are beginning to feel as if they are "waking up" so to speak, and can sense a sort of "change" in the air.

I will tell you truthfully, for those of you who have felt "something big" is happening, you are 1) not alone, and 2) not going crazy.

Prophecies have spoke of this for a long time, and many things have ALREADY happened that were destined to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't know where to start, all I know is that I am supposed to get the message out to whoever has ears to hear.

Here are some changes you can expect in these coming Ages:

1) Less disease, less health complications, and less need for medications. Proper Healthcare will be established, and free for everyone.

2. Possible economic collapses around the world. All systems of energy(economy, government, community, etc) are subject to change and be rebuilt, or cleansed.

3. Higher understanding of "energy" and our relationship to earth.

4. Clearing of all past karma.

5. The restoration of peace.

6. The restoration of True brances of Knowledge, regarding the following: Health, Science, Agriculture, Astrology, and many more.

7. Global Re-union. our long -lost soul companions will re-unite.

8. Rememberence of our TRUE connection to the universe, and our TRUE place in the cosmos. We will remember our divinity, and our immortal soul.

9. Death will no longer be looked upon/felt as a painful, miserable, suffering experience. It the age we are about to enter it will be a smooth transition from physical shell to astral shell.

10. TRUE religion will be restored. The true messengers of Christ (Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, and thousands more) will be understood more efficiently.

11. Nutrition and diet will radically change. We will stop living to eat, and start eating to live.

12. A new era of Peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another change that is important, is that we will soon start learning how to use our minds. We will learn that we can literally cast spells of Protection, and healing on others, using our consciousness through the tools of Colors/shapes/etc etc.

There are many lightworkers who have come to this planet at this time to restore it to the true blueprint. We have several on these boards, and I will ask that any of you who need help, please consult them. They are here for you, with warm embracing hands of Love.

Satan (self-serving, deceptive) beings will be cast from this planet, and unable to reincarnate here.

The next few years are going to be EXTRMELY bumpy (thats a nice way of pputting it) but we WILL get through.

I know this thread was not compiled as well as I'd have liked it, but I'd like to ask for people to ask me questions to make this thread better.

I will gladly answer any questions I can, and share the knowledge I know. I have so much within me, and I'd like for everyone to get a chance to interact with the knowledge I am housing.

much love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: tekramrepus]
    #3455051 - 12/06/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

""I will tell you truthfully, for those of you who have felt "something big" is happening, you are 1) not alone, and 2) not going crazy.""

thats to hear! hear hear!! :wink:

i been waiting for this post :wink: hehe
been asking in the silent mind.

4. Clearing of all past karma. <-- has it not already happend? :P

11. Nutrition and diet will radically change. We will stop living to eat, and start eating to live.

this is like reading a..  :confused: man...

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/06/04 02:26 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: Gomp]
    #3455105 - 12/06/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like my letter to santa reached it's goal after 50 years

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3455179 - 12/06/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

change is inevitable

but, I agree, that I 'think' dramatic change will come within the next decade

I hesitate from predictions, but something along a reconsideration of our priorities in existing, and the implications of coexisting on the planet as aspects of the planet itself.

peace will not be a choice, it will be the only feasible and logical option

we will get to a point where we think we cannot go further, and that itself will signal another dormant period (much like present society of desires and urges, ultimately yielding zilth in the way of understanding and collective development)

but this change will not be instantaneous, and it WILL take many individuals to be pro-active and direct the change

take care :cool:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: deff]
    #3455254 - 12/06/04 03:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you mean it did not get to santa?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3455317 - 12/06/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"Nutrition and diet will radically change. We will stop living to eat, and start eating to live. "

I meant that instead of eating for sensory pleasure, with little regard to health, we will soon be eating FOR our bodies, not against our bodies.

Also, as far as past karma being cleared....nope, not yet. I can say this for 100% positivity because I am right now during these days working on clearing past karma. i have a lot from my previous lifetimes, and many beings are helping me, but it is not already cleared.

HOWEVER, you are correct in that the "clearing of karma" has already begun, if this is what you are wondering. Right now every human is working on more of their karma then they have in previous lifetimes...most with the help of their guides.

I constructed this thread with my will. It was built from my mind. Soon this is how many things will be constructed, even those physical in nature.

Also, regular contact between ETs, spirits, etc will be the norm VERY soon.

This IS going to be a gradual process, and could take hundreds of years. HOWEVER, the major changes that will break down our current established reality/system have, and will occur within the next 20 years or so.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #3455434 - 12/06/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No more pop corn at the movies.
No more hot dogs at the ball game.
No more hot pockets because using a microwave is just so cheap and easy.

Stuff like that i imagine.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: Great Scott]
    #3455454 - 12/06/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

exactly.

More raw, living foods. Less pesticides, and added garbage into our processed meat (No, I dont think they whole world will be vegetarian, but i certainly will be!)

We will learn to bless our food (nothing religious, but very powerful), and other great things

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3455582 - 12/06/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"" that the "clearing of karma" has already begun,""

thanks for clarifying that. i now see i saw it like that, hehe  :thumbup:

what is your info on waking, sleeping.
dreaming and such?

i get so incredibly much form the frame. "formation, in formation alas" thank you so much for 'giving it' :wink:

(atlas?)
(at last?)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/06/04 04:14 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3455612 - 12/06/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

why do we sleep?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #3455726 - 12/06/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's my honest belief that sleep is a period of restoration, regeneration, and healing to the physical body.

It allows our physical body and mind to stop functioning at the waking level, and to enter a period of REST.

Our minds would be extremely distorted if we did not have the opportunity to sleep.

Our bodies would be extremely fatigue as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The less dense you are, the less energy you consume, thus the less sleep you need. This is why many spiritual masters/gurus would go for long periods without sleep....and why many of them would sleep just 2-4 hours at night. They conserve and use their energy wisely, and thus don't need to to enter that state as often.

Also, in Yoga, advanced practitioners could often enter trance-like states that mimick sleep. Their bodies and minds are slowed down so much that they begyin to restore themselves, and regenerate, ceasing the need for sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, as man is created, his mind is divided, according to the source of Ra. http://www.spiritofra.com/

Thus, when we sleep, our subconscious mind comes out, and tries to "speak" to us in a sense, this would explain people making sense of their dreams, because its their "inner" self relying messages to them (kinda like deep meditation).

In a specific gospel that I forget, Jesus is speaking to his discples, and explains to them that when they follow the laws of Nature (live without sin, and in harmony) their souls naturally enter into different realms during sleep. When you are sleeping, your mind is in a different state of existance, and this can enable you to contact beings that you cant normally in your waking state. Again, sort of like deep meditation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sleep is kinda like death, isnt it? Our bodies and minds make a transition into a new world of existance, which is how i view death.

Maybe thats what peter meant when he said "I die Daily" (maybe not, who knows

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject, this is all i can really explain regarding sleep

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3455786 - 12/06/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"death is mind changing The state or condition of being conscious."
-Unknown

sleeping at all connected to dreaming?
dreaming and such? (Air To Air Launcher?)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/06/04 04:48 PM)

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3455791 - 12/06/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Over the last several years I have had a few different people mention to me that they feel like "something big is about to happen". Some of these people I had only JUST met, a few hours before, when they said this to me. None of them are people I would consider "new-age", or mystical, thinkers. When I ask what they mean by "something big is about to happen", they tell me they can't describe it...that it is just a feeling they have. A hunch.

I have had this feeling for as long as I can remember. I do not know what it is, or what it means exactly...only that I feel it. Like being outside, a couple hours before a major storm blows in. You can feel something in the air...you know something big is coming soon. In my case, I think of it as part of my intuition (of which I rely on almost every day). Intuition is the unsung sensory method, a way of perceiving the Whole without looking at the Parts. Well when I look at the world around me, on an intuitive level, I get a feeling that something has got to snap.

I do not know what is coming, only that something is. Prepare yourselves, and try to remember who you can really trust.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: deff]
    #3455812 - 12/06/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I 'think' dramatic change will come within the next decade"

There is dramatic change every decade...that is nothing new.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3455827 - 12/06/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
There is dramatic change every decade...that is nothing new.

But isn't it? :confused: Something new I mean..  :laugh:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3455835 - 12/06/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

even old is new?

(being the current stage in its development?)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/06/04 04:56 PM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3455856 - 12/06/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

good post. thanks for making it!

but remember, this is an acitve process! if we fight it, it will not happen for us. and if we dont participate actively, it may not happen at all.

I am working on bringing this new age into my life NOW and i will not wait for 2012 to see the changes.

I am working on eating healthy, taking care of my body, casting out my satan beings of procastination, gluttony and self destruction.

I am working on fostering the emotional states of clarity, awareness, forgiveness/love, joy, energy, peace etc.

remember be the change you want to see! if this new age is to come those of us who see it and want it must bring it into our own lives first.

i am practicing some of these magic spells and energy techniques , to widen my scope of ability to change reality with will. for those who think that sounds too wishy washy new agey fluffy wuffy, while, thats your oppinion. i mostly use the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram from the hermetic tradition. it gives me an instant feeling of clarity and cleansing, and it develops the skills of visualization, memory, and concentration, which is enough reason for me to use it.

DOnt forget, on that list of yours, there is something else that will come.

And that is the recollection that their are numerous perceptual frameworks/ experiential realities/ dimenisons that we as human beings have access to.

there will be an increase in freedoms, especially the freedom to move between those different realms of conciousness, and there may be significant contact with some of the beings within them.

There will be a new system for understanding our realities, one that sees through and moves beyond the outdated notions of space, matter and time.

Quantum physics, chaos theory, and transpersonal psychology are the forerunner of this 'new thought' and as they develop they will increasingly overlap with spiritual and religious wisdom, there boundaries will disapear and collectively they will lead humanity into a new era of questioning and finding answers.

So start today!

take care of that body!
take care of that mind!
love your world!
love the people in it!

spread the word!

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: For those who are curious about the New Age [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3455883 - 12/06/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

""And that is the recollection that their are numerous perceptual frameworks/ experiential realities/ dimenisons that we as human beings have access to.""

are we talking dreams?

Yes, we love with fond devotion
This our land that looms
Rugged, storm-scarred o'er the ocean
With her thousand homes.
Love her, in our love recalling
Those who gave us birth.
And old tales which night, in falling
Bring as dreams to Earth.
And old tales which night, in falling
Bring as dreams, as dreams to Earth.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #3456070 - 12/06/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

moonshoe is 110% correct.

Do NOT wait until some fixed date to start changing now.

Hell, jesus told all who would listen about THESE times we are living in NOW, and that was 2,000 years ago.

He was ALREADY telling them to prepare.

I too am doing a lot of body work, and spirit work, both consciously and unconsciously, and almost always with guidance from above.

It all comes down to this:

Purify, Serve, Love.

This is my motto that I've adopted. I will use it often

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3456090 - 12/06/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If the new age means no more hotdogs at baseball games it can count me out.   
:razz:

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom