Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing...
    #3033733 - 08/21/04 06:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey all,
I have always, stangely enough, been scared by women.  I worry about what they will think off what I do, intimatly.

I have only ever kissed (full on frenchin it) 1 girl :blush:.  The first time was weird almost like we were fighting each other a little and therefore was very brief.  A few days l8r I was kissing the same girl and it was much better, a much more sexual feeling as we were using tongues although it seemed to get boring like I didn't really know what to do. :sad:

OK, so I've been turning down the slags and now theres a lady who is not a slag whom I will probably be kissing very soon.  She is more experienced (long term relationship) but I will have to go for it and hopefully it will be good.

I'm so sad at my age :blush:.  Can anyone give advice / relate?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3033766 - 08/21/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When the time is right, just go for it. Any type of sexual contact can be a little scary or nervous. Just go with the flow. Things will be fine.

Enjoy Life and Love!!!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3033853 - 08/21/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I can relate, I used to be real scared of kissing girls for the same reason. I still am a little, but not so much. The way I see it now, if a girl likes you enough to allow you to kiss her at all.....it dosn't really matter what you do, as long as you don't bite off her tounge or anything. Just go with it, and try not to be scared.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

#3034094 - 08/21/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Don't think about.  That's the biggest problem.  Just let your instinct kick in, and go with the flow. :thumbup:

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
    #3037532 - 08/22/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man ive been where you are, except i was afraid of rejection, still am but getting over it. This made me afraid of talking to girls because i though to much about what i was saying and not being myself scared that they wont accept me. All i can say is when i get close to girls i get an erection. PERIOD, Kiss her like you mean it man, kiss with what you have, passionately like every second of it is going to be the last. Catch that? It'll be aite eventually u'll overcome it and become a Ladies man. And im just guessing but you probally have a good relationship with your mother, thats why u might be afraid of what they think, you know?

EZ Squeezy

MBA

Offlinecrusher101

Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3037852 - 08/22/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thats the problem i have mad... im so afraid of rejection that i havent had one girlfriend in my entire life.

whats really strange about it is that i know exactly what should be done... i give a lot of friends advice that works really well but i never work up the balls to try and ask any girl on a date... even if i know her very well...

Edited by crusher101 (08/22/04 09:28 PM)

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3038577 - 08/23/04 03:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Just do what you feel is right at the moment.Dont hesitate.Always go for what you want.If you dont youmwill end up wishing you did or regretting it.Never hesitate.Women dont like men to hesitate or to be nervous or scared.THe majority of women like men to take charge.They like them to be the aggressor.Women love passionate men who sweep them off their feet.If you learn to read women's body language you wont ever make a wrong move and if you take harge and dont hesitate you could get almost any woman.I've yet to be turned down by any girls since I started taking charge and sweeping women off their feet.However when I was much younger I was ackward and shy and women wouldnt have anything to do with me because I was like a little brother to them.I always hesitated back then.I stopped hesitating,learned what women want and showed them who I am and swept them off their feet and now these same girls who used to ignore me because I was like a little brothr to them are trying to date me.However I became interested in other people.Thats the irony of things.Those who ignore you eventually get ignored back.lol

Live without regret.Be confident.Women love confidence as long as you're not an ego-maniac about it.lol.The worst thing that can happen if you ask a girl out or if you dont hesitate is that you get rejected.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3038903 - 08/23/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Cheers everyone good advice.

If thats the case, then I will just go for it next time I think I have the signal!

I like what your saying about sweeping women off there feet. I'm gonna have to start doing it because i know it works, I've just always rebelled against changing my introverted character but thats another story...

--------------------

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
    #3039714 - 08/23/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Body language rr rr, lol-----crusher all i can say is be friends with girls too, dont think of them purely as sexual objects thats where the fear of rejection usually settles in. At the same time it doesn't help if you've been shut down and shit but fuck em they're JUST GIRLS it is'nt the end of the world if you get rejected. Think about it this way, sexuality is a phase you go through in your life eventually u'll loose your good looks and that'll be that, aite

PEACE

Offlinecrusher101

Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3040459 - 08/23/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i suck when it comes to reading body language... i have a real hard time with it

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: crusher101]
    #3041009 - 08/23/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

experince my boy, experience you'll feel it...once you've known enough girls

PEACe

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #3041351 - 08/23/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

try to do little things to warm her up...

get her to come watch a movie at your house.

sit really close to her

if she doesnt seem like she's uncomfortable sitting close to you, then maybe put your arm around her after you've been sitting there awhile.

then maybe take one of her hands into yours.

If she doesnt object to that, then maybe stroke her hair, or rub her leg. Look into her eyes and if you see the 'come hither' look, go for it.

baby steps, man. Nothing can go wrong once you learn the art of gradually testing the waters.

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3041950 - 08/23/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
try to do little things to warm her up...

get her to come watch a movie at your house.

sit really close to her

if she doesnt seem like she's uncomfortable sitting close to you, then maybe put your arm around her after you've been sitting there awhile.

then maybe take one of her hands into yours.

If she doesnt object to that, then maybe stroke her hair, or rub her leg. Look into her eyes and if you see the 'come hither' look, go for it.

baby steps, man. Nothing can go wrong once you learn the art of gradually testing the waters.

Good advice, here.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: I'm a little freaked by the concept of kissing... [Re: LeViTY]
    #3042125 - 08/23/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, good advice indeed. Once things get warmed up, you'll know what to do! :laugh: As for kissing, it can be highly erotic if you let yourself go and let nature take its course. :thumbup:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3042456 - 08/24/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

practice on a mirror :lol:

j/k!

if the gurl really likes you, thats all thats needed.
everything will fall into place as it should.
ahh the joys of a new relationship and the new beginings of
new experiences.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom