Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re-writing reality
    #2993363 - 08/11/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Have you ever given anyone else a miracle? What is the exact mechanics of it? Love is always there at the right time, but often we are not.

If i brought paradise here, how big of a geological area would what I could bring cover? Line of sight, or perhaps more??

Should I do it? I'll die soon after if i do won't I? Kind of like when a bee that stings something then has to die.

If i cross that line I wont be able to stay here. Think about it, I would not have to obey any laws at all, everything on this planet would obey me. I couldn't possibly stay, I would be whisked away off this Earth.

The paradox: Some things are too big to exist here, or it's just never been done before... Which? how can I know without actually playing the cards?

Maybe no one has ever had the balls before, but I doubt it, i mean come on someone would have wouldn't they?

have you ever seen an angel lift a concrete wall like it was a curtain and duck underneath? Ever seen a river parted with the wave of a hand?

Have any of those kinds of things happened in the USA?, direct and concrete solid visual evidence of the existance of omnipotence over not just thought but the universe and it's physical matter?

If someone was going around driving cars through the air and having power, real power....

Shit if I do this shit i'm gonna die. God is funny. Heaven will be quite nice.

No this is not a suicide note, for those of you so far into logical explinations that your nose drags the ground.

This is about love and it's fulfillment.

If you use enough of your joy, to the point where you are filled with it, mix it with love and put forth your hand, you can do anything.

It's like an orgasm, you kind of wanna hold back so that you may continue fucking longer, but on the other hand you wanna bust off.

Any suggestions or whatever? What should I do with this? Can I select the perfect time, or is any time a good time?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Re-writing reality [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993382 - 08/11/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

are you asking wether or not to perform miracles?

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Re-writing reality [Re: BleaK]
    #2993412 - 08/11/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No, i'm asking whether I should take my fullfillment now, much to the overwhelming satisfaction of anyone who happens to be around me at the time, or whether I should hang out with you nice folks and wait for the end of time to take care of everything for me anyway.

I heard the end of the world was gonna be a pretty good show, and i wouldn't want to miss anything, but on the other hand I don't wanna get my tail caught in the door somehow or something because I stayed too long and pissed God off.

Decisions, decisions..

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re:be paitent... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993430 - 08/11/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Witness the contents of mind, the visions and sounds, the thoughts, as clouds passing through the vast expanse - the sky-like nature of mind. The rootedness of Being is in emptiness, clarity and awareness: unborn, unspoilt, stainlessly pure.

The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness.

I subject my awareness to the perfection of being, the perfection of wisdom and perfection of love, all of these being co-present in the Vast Expanse. I share this panorama of Being and appreciate all I can share it with...the seamless interweaving of consciousness with each moment.

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

be paitent... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993435 - 08/11/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

To bare our souls is all we ask, to give all we have to life and the beings surrounding us. Here the nature spirits are intense and we appreciate them, make offerings to them--these nature spirits who call us here--sealing our fate with each other, celebrating our love

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Re-writing reality [Re: BleaK]
    #2993442 - 08/11/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If e is asking wether or not to perform miricles, I'm drunk ansd neeed to see an miracle.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: be paitent... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993445 - 08/11/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect.
It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation.

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: infinite either way [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993450 - 08/11/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

just create perfection wherever you go with your awareness. stick iy out to prosper and grow... That is why this teaching is admired by artists--they sense the correctness of the response to life as creative. Life is infinite creative play. Enjoyment and participation in this creative play is the artists profound joy. We co-author every moment with universal creativity.

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#2993454 - 08/11/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Share your presence with others, no boundaries, completely openly lovingly. Love is what makes us alive, that is why we feel so alive when we love. Service is being available to love. Life is the combustion of love. That we love ourselves here, that is the true magnificence in the mountains of being. We are constantly drawing the line between love and not love--enter into the Non-duality Zone, and all judgements dissolve in the Vast Expanse.

It's as though we are co-conspirators of consciousness--everyone, everywhere, everywhen, mixing up our openable minds. It's as though we could gather clouds in the sky and people into our lives. Like an eruption of consciousness, we discover the most important force is love. Experience yourself as the Source and appreciate every moment as perfection. Sunrise--Sunset. Thank you, Thank you, Creator, profound unstoppable connectedness of all beings, pattern to everything, most radical no-thing, the Vast Expanse.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re:be paitent... [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993455 - 08/11/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

All beings and things are residents in your awareness.

Which kind of gets me back to the question. If i expand my conciousness to the point at which I have holy dominion, and the water and trees and all things physical obey me, what will happen to my rights to exist here? :grin:

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#2993462 - 08/11/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

be an intersecting kaleidoscope of Being in a rainbow refractive wave pattern: a corpuscle of light on the ocean...the transparency of your body with the rocks...sometimes the only way to summarize feelings is to wonder--to collapse the frenzy in my brain long enough to make a paradox out of profound appreciation/aggitation for existence

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: infinite either way [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993471 - 08/11/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you type faster than a nerd on amphetamines. LOL

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: infinite [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993484 - 08/11/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

transmute the lead of matter into bullets of spiritual gold...the ego picks up the weapon of art, child like it plays with the trigger..blowing the head off its contradicted self.. awarness is suddenly bigger by slaying the ego and stunning the chatter of thoughts as they rise.......let me ask you something... what makes you think its your choice???????????

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

im not trying to be offensive [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993490 - 08/11/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

if you get a negative vibe its not my intention

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: manipulation [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993505 - 08/11/04 10:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

your manipulation of the world.. (im saying manipulation in a good way.) is only yours... remember that... i control my visons...sober, i have been taught by the best... "the intelligence"inside all of us... it is us... you post sroke me profoundly because of this reason

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

struck me profoundly* [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993518 - 08/11/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

let me alson ask you if this suboncious manipulation u speak about gives you an ego...be truthful

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

vibratory awarness [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993524 - 08/11/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

or does it give you true sense of a order...do you tihnk you're in control... you think that you will be some kind of sacrafice?... you think it will be a warm comfort ........do you think that you decide what happens...?

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: infinite [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993536 - 08/11/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

let me ask you something... what makes you think its your choice???????????

Ahhhhhh! Now THAT is fucking re-assuring!!! If it were up to me I'd fuck it up for sure. Thank fucking God is isn't my choice, but when will I finally do it is the question of the decade.

How long will I keep on propping up this corpse with a kickstand and re-treaded sneakers?

So if god says something, it's a decree and will surely come to pass.

But if he says that I end up doing something, then I am either doing it now, or entering into a contest of wills with the creator..

LOL neer neer!!!

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

but then again... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2993543 - 08/11/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the descion is "yours"... but "yours" is the creator/source/god... and god is yours....a paradox is a perfectly symetrical equation because their are two equal sides/choices... a choice to flow with the current or step out of the waters...unto the fires of selfishness

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: vibratory awarness [Re: sillysimon]
    #2993566 - 08/11/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sillysimon said:
or does it give you true sense of a order...do you tihnk you're in control... you think that you will be some kind of sacrafice?... you think it will be a warm comfort ........do you think that you decide what happens...?

I think I could be instrumental in saving lives if I remain until the end of time. But maybe I'll just be swapping a good movie for a bad one....

I am alive, and I have eternal perfection within my grasp, but either way I shall live.

What would you do if you had the keys to heaven's door?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies