Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 |
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 4
    #29678818 -

Largest ones I’ve gotten yet. Pretty meaty.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: BBBlack]
    #29678824 -

BBBlack said:
Largest ones I’ve gotten yet. Pretty meaty.





Mmmmmmm metric

:derpyum:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29678827 -

Do you speak metric ?🤩

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 6
    #29678837 -

Metric units


Imperial units

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao]
    #29678859 -

Noah Keeper said:
Do you speak metric ?🤩



Sure do, I don't understand freedom units, have to Google that shit every time, which I consider a good thing, I don't have room in my brain for that nonsense :muppet:

The Tao said:
Metric units


Imperial units




:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29678864 -

@Noah have you picked up how we do the bastardization of both up here in the north?

Ovens and pools are Fahrenheit. Air temperature is Celsius. Small amounts of Weights are in pounds unless you're talking about meat. Large weights are in kilograms. Distance is time.

So I'm taking my 300 lb fat ass in a 60,000 kg truck to drive 13 hours on a 25° C Day, and I hope the hotel has a hot tub heated to 92° f.

Yes it is exactly as insane as it sounds

Edit English is hard


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Edited by PuffM4gicDr4gon (09/26/26 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk]
    #29678865 -

I grew up in Europe on the metric system, and now I see people here carrying conversion charts just to turn fractions into decimals so they can input settings or calculate anything over one foot 🤣🤣🤣

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29678870 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
@Noah have you picked up how we do the bastardization of both up here in the north?

Ovens and pools are Fahrenheit. Air temperature is Celsius. Small amounts of Weights are in pounds unless you're talking about meat. Large weights are in kilograms. Distance is time.

So I'm taking my 300 lb fat ass in a 60,000 kg truck to drive 13 hours on a 25° C Day, and I hope the hotel that the company gets me a hotel with a hot tub heated to 92° f.

Yes it is exactly as insane as it sounds


yes my friend, I do, a specially my job is related to presized measurements and machining, but it’s ok after 4 years, 0.125, 0.25, 0.375 and so on ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Noah Keeper]
    #29678999 -

I’m terribly sorry for the disruption.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: BBBlack] * 1
    #29679054 -

BBBlack said:
I’m terribly sorry for the disruption.



We are the ones who should be sorry man, your fruits look stellar :vibin:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29679183 -

DAMN Lithop just blew up the subtrop thread with a barrage of pics, and WoW Marxcelium... I second what hippie said... those are monsters, what did you inject them with!  :rofl: 

It doesn't look like I would need to put these in the tent, I mean I can, and I'm sure I will, it will just happen, but definitely a round or two in the 12qts no doubt.  Excellent grows folks, I'm feeling tingly... probably just the dab hit... don't worry about it.  All the best... in your success!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29679214 -

reverting to 'dash of agar, pinch of spores, couple handfuls or grain' for simplicity's sake


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Mackload] * 6
    #29679253 -

@Mush the simplicity of a tub is the major appeal for me. I don't know, man,
after years of running tents and doing a bunch of work it just stopped being
fun somewhere along the way. This has really brought it back for me.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29679255 -

Mackload said:
reverting to 'dash of agar, pinch of spores, couple handfuls or grain' for simplicity's sake



For real


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29679260 -

Asura said:
Mackload said:
reverting to 'dash of agar, pinch of spores, couple handfuls or grain' for simplicity's sake



For real



Most of section zapotecorum will tolerate a high CO2 environment :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 5
    #29679483 -

And hate you when you increase airflow, lol.

(Except ingeli, they are the climate activists of the section and get upset about any increase in CO2)

These are my supposed 3 Soles, but the more I look at them, the more albino / leucistic they seem. Or maybe they just like to stay pins forever, idk



Could a professional look at this please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29679494 -

I've never gotten Tres Soles to mature fruiting.

But those look leucistic to me mate: that central left pin most of all tipping the opinion.

Cos while they can stay like little "bowling pin shaped" and pure white for a long while, usually by the time mine such differentiation between stipe & cap (or is as developed to have moved from primord to pin proper) there are at least HINTS of pigmentation- even if pale.

So hopefully you got a white Tres Soles there!
:hellyeah:
:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk]
    #29679510 -

Kloakk said:
Asura said:
Mackload said:
reverting to 'dash of agar, pinch of spores, couple handfuls or grain' for simplicity's sake



For real



Most of section zapotecorum will tolerate a high CO2 environment :awesomenod:



Thanks! Love you 😍😁 I am not alone with such observations 🤝

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29679520 -

Kloakk said:
Most of section zapotecorum will tolerate a high CO2 environment :awesomenod:



Good to know! I have some Texolo plates that just germ'd. Thinking that will be a nice slow grind :smile:


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29679559 -

Noah Keeper said:
Thanks! Love you 😍😁 I am not alone with such observations 🤝



:highfive:

Asura said:
Kloakk said:
Most of section zapotecorum will tolerate a high CO2 environment :awesomenod:



Good to know! I have some Texolo plates that just germ'd. Thinking that will be a nice slow grind :smile:



Guaranteed :hehehe:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 629,121 16,123 10/02/26 12:44 PM
by tripdawg420
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,141 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* The official PF TEK cultivation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
callmehippieS 4,955 177 10/02/26 05:22 PM
by fahtster
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 588,635 15,114 10/03/26 12:21 AM
by 99.99
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,221 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,178 4 03/08/04 02:47 PM
by Loki
* P. subtropicalis(semperviva) 22nd Iteration 2,424 1 11/26/21 01:52 AM
by PsiloPsychIn
* Psilocybe semperviva (P. hoogshagenii var. convexa) Pins!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
stonesun 14,833 77 12/26/21 01:43 PM
by Hoogshagenii

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
354,170 topic views. 6 members, 105 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 16 queries.