Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1430 | 1431 | 1432 | 1433 | 1434 | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29672803 -

Pastywhyte said:
DV8DUG said:
Fast is good...







First time I heard tech n9ne was a live show. I was so blown away thst he could pull that speed out live :jawdrop:



Fuck yeah Pastywhyte... I never would've guessed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: DV8DUG] * 2
    #29672804 -

Oh I been listening to rap for decades, tech is a fucking OG :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: Dala] * 1
    #29672805 -

callmehippie said:
Kloakk said:
Quote:

Confession:

I never shower before a sterile work session, but I have been known to plan my sessions to take place after I shower, is that the same thing :strokebeard:




Definitely





Dala said:
Ya musta missed The craft thread

Y'all should photo dump your craftworks :awesomenod:



True, there's a gem or two hidden in there :hug:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29672848 -

Thats my favorite place to be.  In all honesty.

Dalas arts n crafts thread gets a contribution from me as much as possible.

Love ya dala Llama ya:hug:


Ps.  Thanks for the groovy one of a  kinds for ma baby girl.    Oh how good it is to be loved by you my friend.
:happiness::iloveyoubitch::manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: fontinalis666] * 3
    #29672857 -

fontinalis666 said:
I confess, I just browsed the pub for the first time, think I'll stay over here in the cult.



Laaaaaaaaame


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 9
    #29672864 -

We spent the past hours hiking for 24 km, nude swimming, viewing beautiful things etc - on pans. The local cinctulus is as nice as any other pan (obviously not as potent as cyans or bispo). Had a great day.

Spotted more pans along the way

Pan papilionaceus (I guess, I'm not sober)


Pan cinctulus (very probable but not printed yet)







Love y'all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29672866 -

Smellyhobbit said:
fontinalis666 said:
I confess, I just browsed the pub for the first time, think I'll stay over here in the cult.



Laaaaaaaaame



Ugh, fineeeeee, I'll give it an effort


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: DV8DUG] * 1
    #29672882 -

DV8DUG said:
skrimplet said:
langten69 said:




this picture isn't doing the dish any favors but that's how I know it's fire. I be soooo stoked when my mom serves me a bowl of indecipherable heterogenous slop bro oh my god

also, thx dragon... idk why I thought marinara needed vinegar or something? because marinara is so different from, like, spaghetti sauce, right? Like, if I dipped some crazy bread in some spaghetti sauce I'd be sad



You're Mom?




Yes, I am Mom. Not your mom, though. Coincidentally, I also have a mom who serves me delicious heterogenous slop when I visit her place.


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Edited by skrimplet (09/19/26 11:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: skrimplet] * 7
    #29672894 -

I feel like Churp is writing a how-to guide to living an awesome life!

All your experiences sound amazing!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29672951 -

I was far too ambitious this morning. I attempted to test run my induction coil, and use needle transfer in the same SAB session, I had no room and goofed up everything.


One method per session.
Need a spot to put things down that won't melt things when they come out of the coil.


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessionals [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29672998 -

shroom_fae said:
I was far too ambitious this morning. I attempted to test run my induction coil, and use needle transfer in the same SAB session, I had no room and goofed up everything.


One method per session.
Need a spot to put things down that won't melt things when they come out of the coil.




I use a baking Sheet with a cooling rack to elevate my surface so im not working on the 'floor/ ground' in my SAB. The metal bottom is good for spillage and hot things and the grill allows my to work on an elevated plain

I also have another smaller one that i use for clean still like needles and scalpels that I leave resting in a slight bit of 70% iso.

Very easily found at a local store in the baking/ cooking section =)



--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29673139 -

I confess this kamodo bvii is testing my transfer teqniques lol I keep managing to bring along contams to da new plates lol every time it's at the corner of the plate so it's when I transfer n not actually from the myc or spores I transfer 😅

Ended up making t2 cut n transfer today


Made 3 t1 plates of ochras from a extremely bacterial swab ( managed to shake off the bacteria on swabbed plate)

Portland pan plate looks clean at t0 though gonna let it do its thing for 2 weeks till PC arrives n il begin cleanup n germination of rest of genetics I got

Clean growth on atl7 t2 plate too

Ape jmx clean germination too 😎


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29673226 -

Got a warrant in the mail today gonna have to do some time for some graffiti I did last year I thought I would have got gps monitoring for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29673252 -

Oh man my condolences, I’m so sorry. I went through similar experience nearly a decade ago now, turning yourself in is anxiety house but it’s good to get to do it on your own terms-ish

I didn’t know they really pushed that hard for graffiti


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29673259 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Got a warrant in the mail today gonna have to do some time for some graffiti I did last year I thought I would have got gps monitoring for.



Bummer bro, I went through the exact same thing, except I didn't get a warrant, I was caught with the can in my back pocket a week later. My shoe print matched that of the picture taken at the scene. i had wore a brand new pair of shoes and the shoe print was perfectly etched into a patch of sand i just so happened to step in. That started years of legal battels and probation and blahh blahh blahh.

Its a lot better to get it over with and 'do the good thing' than to wait and have them pick you up. taking initiative can get you out of shit sometimes.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29673327 -

Fuuuuuuuck, getting hemmed up for graff is so fucking stupid, I'm sorry you're dealing with that dawg. It's fucked how many writers I know who just get approached out of the blue now because of the fucking surveillance state we live in.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29673394 -

damn.


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: skrimplet]
    #29673397 -

I confess I just responded to a troll on accident on the forums :oldman:

Get off mah fuggen lawn :beatadeadhorse:

Got me salty ppl like that somehow make it here lol


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29673432 -

I Confess... I'm still thinkin' about the nude swimming at this point!
:rofl:

Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/19/26 10:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29673449 -

i confess that i dug around my sterilized grain jar w my xacto knife because i didnt learn my lesson from last time and got the agar stuck to the glass again 🤦‍♀️ pls tell me ill prolly b alright


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1430 | 1431 | 1432 | 1433 | 1434 | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,747 2,416 10/01/26 07:50 AM
by Lo-Z
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,970 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* I've cultivated... zetek 904 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,127 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,946 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,681 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,612 topic views. 29 members, 133 guests and 295 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.