Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | 1364 | 1365 | 1366 | 1367 | 1368 | 1369 | 1370 | 1371 | 1372 | 1373 | 1374 | 1375 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs]
    #29648546 -

Splittinghairs said:
I feel like I’m one of the few guys here ain’t into pot



I'm with ya. granted, I'd like to be! But other people clearly get something else out of it. they're relaxed and happy and driving cars (seemingly pretty safely, at least in some cases) and shit. I'm just gonna get anxious, lose the ability to have a conversation, and sleep like shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 4
    #29648562 -

Hey guys, wassup? 

I’m not a pot guy either. Paranoia, can’t hold a conversation, sleep like shit… wait, I think I just read that. Where am I?  Lol. That me on pot. We ain’t friends.

Sorry if my words are misspelled, but I can’t see the screen for shit. Just coming down from some cubes and me eyes is fucked.

Quick question on the medical side. Does anyone have a link to layman’s info on psilocybin’s mechanism of action?  I keep seeing the same old shit about the serotonin receptors?shit I’ve read a bunch of times). Anyway, something more in depth but not overly scientific.

Anyway, thanks guys. Hope you all are well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 1
    #29648577 -

Let that to the youngsters. :oldman2:


--------------------
Let's all love Lain


BeefSupremeJr Hitchhikers Guide to the Shroomery

🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Traveled]
    #29648578 -

Those youngins will smoke all of it then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29648586 -

:smokinacandycane:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend]
    #29648600 -

I think a big part of the paranoia and whatnot comes from consuming too much.  After I took a long ass t break, I was regularly getting too high by accident, even when vaping just a few small weed crumbs.  That shit was not pleasant.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: yoosername]
    #29648611 -

I smoked 6-8 doobs on days the kids were at their mom's. To no ill effect at all. Didn't inhibit me in any meaningful sense. Been smoking 2-3 for a while now and half a joint gets me so immensely stoned that it almost feels like tripping. Fucks with my ability to speak foreign languages. Fucks with my memory. Makes me giggle. Get the munchies. Etc

Tolerance is a weird thing. Less is more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29648659 -

Rasmodius said:
Splittinghairs said:
I feel like I’m one of the few guys here ain’t into pot



I'm with ya. granted, I'd like to be! But other people clearly get something else out of it. they're relaxed and happy and driving cars (seemingly pretty safely, at least in some cases) and shit. I'm just gonna get anxious, lose the ability to have a conversation, and sleep like shit.



Not into weed.  In fact, ive got a lot of unpopular opinions on it but i keep them to myself because people enjoy weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29648661 -

Paranoia let's you know you're alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29648662 -

BeefExtreme said:
Not into weed.  In fact, ive got a lot of unpopular opinions on it but i keep them to myself because people enjoy weed.



Don't you yuck my yum! We will throw down right here friend


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DV8DUG] * 2
    #29648664 -

Normal paranoia ranges from 1-10 let you know youre alive.
Mines ranges from 1-1000 and it lets you think every one you dont know is a killer and that we are imminently about to be nuked and then you make all your family members buy bugout bags and then wait, whats my name again? Why is there voices coming out of the electrical sockets? Oh fuck they bugged my house.  Where is it? They must have hidden it in the insulation. 


Yeah.  Not all drugs are for everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29648666 -

No, you right


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648673 -

Good to know I'm not alone. :smile2:

When I was younger I'd wake up with a joint and go to bed with a joint. I smoked them like cigarettes.

When I started doing street performance, I had to stop smoking before work — it was impossible to perform stoned. So I'd smoke after... and that's when the paranoia started.

And the worst part was feeling like I constantly needed to take a dump. I'd spend hours clenching and restless — I was becoming a Kegel master. And obviously I quit, before my prostate hypertrophied to the size of a tennis ball. :lol:

:waitthatsbad:

Now I just smoke a joint as a "microdose" half an hour before bed as a good muscle relaxant. But it's a ridiculously tiny amount, really.

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes] * 8
    #29648677 -

finally worked up the nerve to use some dmt (changa) this morning, outside at the edge of the driveway, and a helicopter came circling around the block as im one hit in.....last time I did this outside, there was a garbage truck that was picking up containers of glass that just showed up almost out of nowhere....i love dmt outside but the sensory intrusions completely change it to paranoia/fear/dread...

confession, finally bought some new plates to try out, looking forward to starting again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stagger] * 4
    #29648679 -

Fuck ya stagger. I got the nostalgia too recently and decided i gotta do a tub of yeti.  Just for me and the lady.  I miss that smell when you crack open a good jar of spawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 5
    #29648683 -

theres so much of the process I miss checking on daily, the smells are one of em!  best of luck on em!

id like to keep future projects to one at a time also,  i get way ahead of myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stagger] * 2
    #29648691 -

The glass bin truck!!!
:tearchalice:


thats so gnarly but I did get a laugh off the idea

:deemsters:
Good luck with your fungus mate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lithop] * 1
    #29648729 -

thanks Lithop!...recently got a chestnut print and culture from JW that im looking forward getting into!

I still have 5 Aucklandaea jars ive been waiting to spawn.  they look ok aside from 2 of them having the metabs (?) starting to ooze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stagger] * 2
    #29648743 -

My theory is that weed paranoia is mostly a new thing, I was 16 in the 90's when we started smoking, at least for the first 5 years all we could get was this sub par dry old maroccan hash, and occasionally ALbanian bush weed with lots of seeds. NOT EVER did anyone of our friends suddenly feel paranoia or severe anxiety, you could always while smoking the joint feel a gradual increase and it didnt hit you either MASSIVELY 10min after you smoked the joint. Id guesstimate THC levels between 10-15% with this stuff.


However this new generation for the past 10-15 years especially younger folks I feel like I know a dozen people that have been both to the ER and to hospitalization after a couple of hits too many, or on the very first hit depending on what they smoked.


Call me a weird guy but ive never seen the point that cannabis should make you question reality and the wellbeing of your psyche, If I want to trip I got shrooms, aint nobody got for emotinal rollercoasters when one just wants to chill after work or before bed :bongload:


--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub with optimal Surface Conditions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mateja] * 1
    #29648791 -

I totally agree with you.

Back in the day weed was much more "friendly". Over the years I've come across someone who still grew that kind of "hippie weed", as they usually call it around here. And honestly I enjoyed it a lot more.

It's like you said — it doesn't hit you with that punch, it just eases in gently. But it doesn't sell well nowadays — it has no good marketing. :ohwell:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | 1364 | 1365 | 1366 | 1367 | 1368 | 1369 | 1370 | 1371 | 1372 | 1373 | 1374 | 1375 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,747 2,416 10/01/26 07:50 AM
by Lo-Z
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,970 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* I've cultivated... zetek 904 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,127 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,946 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,681 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,589 topic views. 19 members, 77 guests and 290 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.