| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Activate grey rock mode! *boop* Registered: 10/19/25 Posts: 485 Loc: Balancing on sanity's pinhead Last seen: 5 months, 4 days |
| ||
|
Strange Registered: 10/21/24 Posts: 5,949 Loc: Scandinavia Last seen: 4 hours, 23 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 2 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 2 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 2 hours |
| ||
|
for psy-microscopy use only Registered: 03/06/22 Posts: 144 Last seen: 13 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Truth Seeker Registered: 03/25/24 Posts: 832 Loc: Mushroom Kingdom Last seen: 1 month, 13 days |
| ||
|
Boop More Snoots Registered: 03/22/16 Posts: 2,519 Last seen: 46 minutes, 26 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 2 hours |
| ||
|
sapphic love muffin Registered: 03/31/14 Posts: 6,991 |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 1,930 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 1 hour, 17 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 2 hours |
| ||
|
sapphic love muffin Registered: 03/31/14 Posts: 6,991 |
| ||
|
Swine Flew Registered: 09/29/11 Posts: 16,702 Loc: bioilliminicent©️ |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,887 Last seen: 22 hours, 54 minutes |
| ||
|
Activate grey rock mode! *boop* Registered: 10/19/25 Posts: 485 Loc: Balancing on sanity's pinhead Last seen: 5 months, 4 days |
| ||
|
Registered: 02/23/18 Posts: 1,289 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 06/10/24 Posts: 165 Last seen: 1 day, 22 hours |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 02/27/20 Posts: 344 Last seen: 13 hours, 23 minutes |
| ||
|
Bungler Registered: 11/14/23 Posts: 4,112 Loc: No0b purgatory Last seen: 34 minutes, 43 seconds |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Agar Questions: | 949 | 3 | 01/31/07 10:39 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Agar to Rice flour substrates | 2,262 | 3 | 09/01/03 05:00 AM by eggy | ||
![]() |
buying agar - help | 3,832 | 6 | 03/31/06 05:49 AM by FractalXplora | ||
![]() |
agar's turbinado sugar LC tek -- my results | 4,087 | 6 | 02/15/07 08:59 PM by Hotnuts | ||
![]() |
cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc | 8,385 | 8 | 02/14/05 07:57 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar | 7,003 | 8 | 02/25/05 11:03 AM by agar | ||
![]() |
test tubes agar | 3,698 | 8 | 06/19/20 09:41 PM by gorilliam | ||
![]() |
LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! | 5,320 | 12 | 03/30/20 10:37 AM by Surf707 |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 775,094 topic views. 12 members, 71 guests and 207 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


