| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Activate grey rock mode! *boop* Registered: 10/19/25 Posts: 485 Loc: Balancing on sanity's pinhead Last seen: 5 months, 9 days |
| ||
|
Strange Registered: 10/21/24 Posts: 5,987 Loc: Scandinavia Last seen: 31 minutes, 25 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 6 hours, 12 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 6 hours, 12 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 6 hours, 12 minutes |
| ||
|
for psy-microscopy use only Registered: 03/06/22 Posts: 144 Last seen: 1 day, 3 hours |
| ||
|
Truth Seeker Registered: 03/25/24 Posts: 832 Loc: Mushroom Kingdom Last seen: 1 month, 18 days |
| ||
|
Boop More Snoots Registered: 03/22/16 Posts: 2,553 Last seen: 8 hours, 49 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 6 hours, 12 minutes |
| ||
|
sapphic love muffin Registered: 03/31/14 Posts: 6,991 |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 1,980 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 4 hours, 10 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 6 hours, 12 minutes |
| ||
|
sapphic love muffin Registered: 03/31/14 Posts: 6,991 |
| ||
|
Swine Flew Registered: 09/29/11 Posts: 16,702 Loc: bioilliminicent©️ |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,891 Last seen: 13 hours, 54 minutes |
| ||
|
Activate grey rock mode! *boop* Registered: 10/19/25 Posts: 485 Loc: Balancing on sanity's pinhead Last seen: 5 months, 9 days |
| ||
|
Registered: 02/23/18 Posts: 1,289 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 06/10/24 Posts: 165 Last seen: 1 hour, 38 minutes |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 02/27/20 Posts: 344 Last seen: 15 hours, 25 minutes |
| ||
|
Bungler Registered: 11/14/23 Posts: 4,120 Loc: No0b purgatory Last seen: 38 minutes, 35 seconds |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Is this contamination or just wet agar? | 62 | 8 | 10/04/26 01:29 PM by Agar Wedge | ||
![]() |
Agar in the fridge for 6 months, how is it? | 58 | 4 | 10/04/26 04:32 PM by Rasmodius | ||
![]() |
buying agar - help | 3,838 | 6 | 03/31/06 05:49 AM by FractalXplora | ||
![]() |
cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc | 8,390 | 8 | 02/14/05 07:57 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar | 7,007 | 8 | 02/25/05 11:03 AM by agar | ||
![]() |
test tubes agar | 3,703 | 8 | 06/19/20 09:41 PM by gorilliam | ||
![]() |
LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! | 5,325 | 12 | 03/30/20 10:37 AM by Surf707 | ||
![]() |
Agar question | 1,695 | 3 | 10/29/05 07:10 PM by agar |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 776,071 topic views. 7 members, 53 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


