Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8345 | 8346 | 8347 | 8348 | 8349 | 8350 | 8351 | 8352 | 8353 | 8354 | 8355 | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: rockyfungus] * 15
    #29362573 -

A lot less of a chance if put to wood and kept with lots of FAE. I'd dump that whole plate in a pot of chips.:lol: Nothing else. Just fermented chips. Those can be spread to whatever.

Started from a bacterial plate tax lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29362587 -

Yeah, nothing wrong with dumping the plate in a chip pot and saying a hailmary.  Just don't put it to grain unless you really like mold.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mr Piggy] * 15
    #29362589 -

Yellow oysters coming in strong :rockon:


Edited by Agar Wedge (10/02/25 06:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 2
    #29362651 -

Agar Wedge said:
Yellow oysters coming in strong :rockon:





Looks great man!! I've tried oysters in those same bukets with great success! Wishing you satisfaction in your harvest of those edible beauties. :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mr Piggy] * 11
    #29362660 -

Yeah, not recommended as a tek. :lol:
I've had a lot of luck with bacterial though.. and even clean plates going to chips. I pretty much always chuck mold so if I've tried it I don't remember.. while I'm still spinning from that last bong rip anyways.

I did see bacteria where the little black V was pointing didn't I? :rofl:
I haven't gone back to check yet and I didn't look for mold.. though there was that sus little spill out..
:notsureif:


Pissing rain aztecorum pic.

They've hit the window screen now. Nervous to leave it off lol. Been flinging slugs like crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 6
    #29362701 -



just a little dude as efforts to clean up a very gross syringe of APE continue.  I think I lost the slime mold at least...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: dinosaurs] * 1
    #29362708 -

Looks like you're almost there!


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 2
    #29362730 -

boxtrotalpha said:
Bigworm said:
Harvest day, Jack Frost from Fahtster.




Hey! You'll never guess what I just finished!

Got 300g from a shoebox. Fahts got some good shit stashed away



I forgot to weigh the fresh weight until I already had them laid out in my dehydrator all pretty, but I ended up with 27g dry from 1 flush! I might let it go for a second, if it agrees. I love Fahtster genetics!

Edited by Bigworm (10/02/25 11:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Bigworm] * 19
    #29362739 -

Those were untested so I’m glad you dig em. :thumbup:

Pic tax.. ms PHV from bra looking nice.  Gonna get some nice clones and more spores


Gotta love bvi.. even when there’s obv something a little off with a tray, it still puts out a decent flush

Edited by fahtster (10/02/25 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster] * 1
    #29362744 -

I need to run some Jack Frost again. Too many family trips this summer are really slowing down my cult

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Breadly710] * 5
    #29362807 -



Tried some LC. Let's see how it turns out


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tossed_salad] * 1
    #29362808 -

Looks like agar.


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29362812 -

Yeah I tossed a wedge to inoculate it


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tossed_salad]
    #29362824 -

tossed_salad said:


Tried some LC. Let's see how it turns out



That looks a little cloudy. What is your recipe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Breadly710]
    #29362829 -

Breadly710 said:
tossed_salad said:


Tried some LC. Let's see how it turns out



That looks a little cloudy. What is your recipe?



I just used the grain water from brown rice. Didn't dilute anything. Honestly just giving LC a shot, had a good looking plate and decided to send it.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tossed_salad]
    #29362847 -

I have not done LC with grain water, but being cloudy won’t make it easy to see what’s going on. But take what I saw with a grain of salt, I have no experience with grain water LC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Breadly710] * 2
    #29362863 -

You all are killing it. Should be proud of one selves. Great job.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Breadly710]
    #29362868 -

An old head (i think pasty) once said they love rice water lc and that even tho it looks cloudy at first it clears up as the myc consumes it. That being said im pretty sure they used brf powder


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids] * 6
    #29362885 -

Thank you all for the advices, I have 2 jars of fermented wood chips (like a 3 weeks now) so I'll stars with these :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids] * 9
    #29362908 -

Wasn't it josex? I've learned a lot of my shit by reading josex' teks and always make cloudy lcs.

And those fermented chips ^ look yummy. Be sure to spread their fragrance around the house, they exude a delicious perfume!

Pic tax: a nice day to feed the dehydrator






Maybe take some prints

Edited by Churpee Choozle (10/03/25 02:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8345 | 8346 | 8347 | 8348 | 8349 | 8350 | 8351 | 8352 | 8353 | 8354 | 8355 | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1453 1454 )
BeefExtreme 457,659 29,075 09/28/26 01:04 AM
by Churpee Choozle
* What is the deal with NSNS millet tek? (Pics) PiptheGreAtest 441 2 09/08/21 11:14 AM
by doubleD
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* cultivating in apartments
( 1 2 all )
TriptopinkFloyd 3,800 23 12/11/02 12:03 AM
by TrippingBillies
* Pan. Cyan Cultivation ???? J_Twista 6,140 9 08/02/01 07:25 AM
by ralphster44
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,223,237 topic views. 11 members, 44 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.119 seconds spending 0.092 seconds on 18 queries.