Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7863 | 7864 | 7865 | 7866 | 7867 | 7868 | 7869 | 7870 | 7871 | 7872 | 7873 | 7874 | 7875 | 7876 | 7877 | 7878 | 7879 | 7880 | 7881 | 7882 | 7883 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29043354 -

MojaveMyc said:
Huskies said:
Hillbilly Pumpkin




Bet that would be real fun to look at while you're tripping. :mushroom2:




Yeah that’s weird, are there cakes buried in there or are the circles from 5 inoculation points?


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: A.k.a]
    #29043365 -

Oh those are 5 inoculation points, it was a PF tek in plastic container. I guess this might have insights on how fairy circles form?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 5
    #29043369 -

Huskies said:
Oh those are 5 inoculation points, it was a PF tek in plastic container. I guess this might have insights on how fairy circles form?



Mushrooms spores hitchhiking on meteors that get burned down to the size of a marble and then slam into the ground?


I'm kidding, but that would be cool to see.

Pic tax:





--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Edited by ThurmanMurman (12/02/24 07:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 5
    #29043374 -

That’s how we’re here my man

:spaceman:


--------------------
Mehhh



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wall.E] * 8
    #29043399 -

This fuckin thing is massive and solid and I hope it takes over my whole damn house.

Idk much about enigma phenos or how I can get this one I’ve found to become as prolific as the tidal wave one. There might only be one or two sporulating fruits in this first flush.


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 3
    #29043418 -

Huskies said:
Oh those are 5 inoculation points, it was a PF tek in plastic container. I guess this might have insights on how fairy circles form?



Fairy circles are phenomena caused by a center inoculation point of mycelium where the mushrooms pin and form on the outer reaches of the mycelium running outwards. It's well known and understood. So you're right that it's the same concept.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: LightShedder] * 32
    #29043616 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29043713 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Huskies said:
Oh those are 5 inoculation points, it was a PF tek in plastic container. I guess this might have insights on how fairy circles form?



Mushrooms spores hitchhiking on meteors that get burned down to the size of a marble and then slam into the ground?


I'm kidding, but that would be cool to see.

Pic tax:







Nah man, living spore explosion propelled asteroid seeders.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: labbar]
    #29043716 -

labbar said:




ohhh the print i had was so dirty… never worked for me.
beautiful


--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: LightShedder] * 3
    #29043851 -

LightShedder said:
Huskies said:
Oh those are 5 inoculation points, it was a PF tek in plastic container. I guess this might have insights on how fairy circles form?



Fairy circles are phenomena caused by a center inoculation point of mycelium where the mushrooms pin and form on the outer reaches of the mycelium running outwards. It's well known and understood. So you're right that it's the same concept.



Correct. Though my grandma told me they were from faeries dancing in the forest.

Pic tax

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wall.E]
    #29043860 -

Wall.E said:
That’s how we’re here my man

:spaceman:



Nuh uh, my sky daddy said "BE" and *poof* here I am :lol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: labbar]
    #29043877 -

labbar said:




so cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: sloug] * 2
    #29043893 -



Somehow I have an albino batch of what are supposed to be golder teachers. The weird shapes can be explained away by them fruiting very aggressively inside a jar while I was away but I can't explain why they're albino.

Please excuse the fuzzy feet, I followed the advice to fruit in zip locks and didn't leave enough FAE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pineapples7] * 2
    #29043895 -

They have pigment and are therefore considered leucistic


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Edited by EniQma (12/03/24 11:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: EniQma]
    #29043900 -

take a close peak at the spores. a true albino will also have albino spores. leucistics will drop normal purple spores

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pineapples7]
    #29043905 -

Did they happen to call them "white golden teachers"? The smaller ones in your pic look like the ones I grew.

The lack of pigmentation varied, but the potency was excellent for a non-PE cube. But yours could be explained by it being a random mutation, or even a mis-labelled culture. But keep it up, those look nice!


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #29043908 -

EniQma said:
They have pigment and are therefore considered leucistic




mushboy said:
take a close peak at the spores. a true albino will also have albino spores. leucistics will drop normal purple spores



Well this is a new word to me and a new discovery on my mushrooms journey.

I like the look of these anyway so they've inspired me to take my first clone so I can try and grow more of them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: KlarnEvil9]
    #29043911 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Did they happen to call them "white golden teachers"? The smaller ones in your pic look like the ones I grew.

The lack of pigmentation varied, but the potency was excellent for a non-PE cube. But yours could be explained by it being a random mutation, or even a mis-labelled culture. But keep it up, those look nice!



These were definitely labelled as standard golden teachers. The same syringe has produced at least 4-5 cakes of normal GTs.

I'll keep them separate so I can confirm the potency, thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pineapples7] * 5
    #29043912 -

Some leucistics drop red spores too like rusty whyte.
You can never go wrong with cloning a fruit!
Tax


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Edited by EniQma (12/03/24 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pineapples7]
    #29043915 -

Pineapples7 said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
Did they happen to call them "white golden teachers"? The smaller ones in your pic look like the ones I grew.

The lack of pigmentation varied, but the potency was excellent for a non-PE cube. But yours could be explained by it being a random mutation, or even a mis-labelled culture. But keep it up, those look nice!



These were definitely labelled as standard golden teachers. The same syringe has produced at least 4-5 cakes of normal GTs.

I'll keep them separate so I can confirm the potency, thanks!



I would also clone the biggest/baddest of the leucistic ones to agar and see what grows from there!


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7863 | 7864 | 7865 | 7866 | 7867 | 7868 | 7869 | 7870 | 7871 | 7872 | 7873 | 7874 | 7875 | 7876 | 7877 | 7878 | 7879 | 7880 | 7881 | 7882 | 7883 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1456 1457 )
BeefExtreme 458,235 29,125 09/29/26 01:39 PM
by tryptkaloids
* Pan cyan first grow log (TTBVI)
( 1 2 3 all )
PhenoDreamers 15,668 46 12/15/23 08:47 AM
by PhenoDreamers
* albino shrooms cheesenoonions 3,717 1 06/07/02 10:39 AM
by Lapius
* PF Albinos body 1,894 2 06/02/01 05:19 PM
by BrownPastures
* Got an Albino angryshroom 3,618 13 02/13/02 08:35 PM
by angryshroom
* Albino Potency Dead Shaman 4,177 3 08/25/01 10:45 AM
by jonnyshaggs420
* skinny albinos
( 1 2 all )
blazenaz 4,477 21 01/15/03 10:10 AM
by blazenaz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,223,771 topic views. 18 members, 93 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.116 seconds spending 0.089 seconds on 18 queries.