Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | | Last >
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: hellofresh]
    #28970231 -

Oh yah I guess its cuz its Cuban the ones I get are Dominican :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #28970727 -

Cat pot roast.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: vicepope]
    #28971213 -

Looks like groundhog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: falcon]
    #28971280 -

Jamaican?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: durian_2008]
    #28971844 -

Nope. Also ground hog is gaming as bear.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: vicepope]
    #28973431 -

Hurricane Helene is going to dominate the conversation until the election. It’s worse than Katrina but it’s gonna be weeks before everyone realizes it.

Quote:
Appalachia is gone, just like pre Katrina New Orleans is gone. There are entire towns that were wiped away and will not be rebuilt. Entire families have gone missing and some may never have anyone look for them.



Those brown areas are where the forests collapsed due to landslides, then carved deep caverns to the flood plains 


This is what it looks like on the ground when a mountain side collapses
si=DrLxVc0srMGJrV9g

Here’s one swamping a highway
si=RvvAWijjHELlIE4j


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/05/24 04:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #28973436 -

Yea the major highway collapse,  bridges destroyed are near impossible to fix in a timely manner.  But this has happened before the flood of 1937, and during hurricane in 1940. But not since 1970s when population increases out to hills.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: vicepope]
    #28973544 -

another major hurricane is now predicted to hit the west coast of Florida mid week.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/05/24 07:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #28973603 -

I knew it was going to be really bad because I heard a quote on the radio. The sheriff in a town in Florida as he was leaving and begging people to leave that refused of course because they’ve been through so many storms. They don’t think they ever need to leave

“ Make sure to write identifying information on your bodies, that way we have a way to find out who you were afterwards.”
I’ve never heard of sheriff say anything like that in a public statement before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28973723 -

Easy for you to say. People in my family rode out hurricane Ivan and Sally.

Do you know what that is like?

It depends on location really. I think Helene was made worse and the people simply werent told. I talked to some people in Florida and it seemed like the news there had made it out to be like it wasnt going to be that bad. I knew from the satellite that it was going to be bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28973740 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I knew it was going to be really bad because I heard a quote on the radio. The sheriff in a town in Florida as he was leaving and begging people to leave that refused of course because they’ve been through so many storms. They don’t think they ever need to leave

“ Make sure to write identifying information on your bodies, that way we have a way to find out who you were afterwards.”
I’ve never heard of sheriff say anything like that in a public statement before.



Floridians getting barcode tats on their feet lol


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Blue_Lux] * 3
    #28973756 -

Blue_Lux said:
Easy for you to say. People in my family rode out hurricane Ivan and Sally.

Do you know what that is like?

It depends on location really. I think Helene was made worse and the people simply werent told. I talked to some people in Florida and it seemed like the news there had made it out to be like it wasnt going to be that bad. I knew from the satellite that it was going to be bad.



That’s weird because I live in Florida and we deal with hurricanes multiple times a year, and nobody acted any differently than they normally do. Yeah, the storm got stronger right before landfall, but this was all predicted, as was the path, about a week out.

The problem is nobody in the landlocked mountains of Appalachia expected a hurricane to do such significant damage to them. But this is the reality of climate change: the people who used to be able to ignore and dismiss extreme weather events like this will have to begin paying attention. Similarly, there will need to be much much larger federal resources dedicated to them, as it’s not feasible to expect already-struggling state governments to raise and set aside billions of dollars in revenue just in case a hurricane devastates their landlocked, 3,000 ft above sea level towns.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Blue_Lux]
    #28973771 -

Blue_Lux said:
Easy for you to say. People in my family rode out hurricane Ivan and Sally.

Do you know what that is like?

It depends on location really. I think Helene was made worse and the people simply werent told. I talked to some people in Florida and it seemed like the news there had made it out to be like it wasnt going to be that bad. I knew from the satellite that it was going to be bad.



They were warning about catastrophic flooding hours before the hurricane made landfall


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #28973777 -

right..

Can they seed hurricanes now? Most of the crud you read about that is from the 60s. 60 years, no progress?..

I think it is possible.

🙃

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Blue_Lux]
    #28973779 -

https://www.nxsttv.com/nmw/news/soul-searching-and-regret-over-unheeded-helene-warnings/

Quote:
forecasters knew many days before the storm that Helene would be catastrophic for western North Carolina and began notifying the emergency management community in briefings and presentations, focusing primarily on flooding and secondarily on wind. Surrounding mountain towns like Asheville, a city of some 95,000, were of particular concern because the communities were built in valleys.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/05/24 10:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #28973801 -

Floridians are notoriously stubborn and they think they can survive any storm because they’ve done other ones.
It was all blasé nothing to see here to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #28973803 -

Twitter is a dumpster fire. There is no reliable information



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28973823 -

Oh shit. nature.

My grandmother has always said if God, nature, wants you, you're gone. If he wants our house, take it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #28973824 -

Especially when head idiot musk believes and spreads every ounce of shit he can find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? *DELETED* [Re: falcon]
    #28973958 -

Post deleted by ButtFace

Reason for deletion:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FACTS THAT PUT THIS WHOLE MESS INTO PERSPECTIVE
( 1 2 3 all )
amanita3 4,943 56 01/21/03 11:20 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Joe Biden the liar
( 1 2 all )
Chemy 4,275 24 08/30/08 12:13 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Who Rules America? Who Owns The Media? - The Facts usefulidiot 2,143 13 01/18/05 06:00 AM
by GazzBut
* Auschwitz - Myths & Facts
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 4,269 26 02/03/05 07:25 AM
by Seuss
* Obama picks Biden as VP
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zorbman 6,270 62 09/14/20 06:44 AM
by Brian Jones
* Biden's "I'm Not The Guy" Remark
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,586 58 08/25/08 05:29 PM
by zappaisgod
* Top Republican on Biden "He's a Big Blowhard Doofus" Madtowntripper 621 2 09/01/08 09:31 PM
by johnm214
* 20 Amazing Facts About Voting in the USA C20H25N3O 1,022 14 03/19/05 02:48 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
211,048 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 18 queries.