Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1680 | 1681 | 1682 | 1683 | 1684 | 1685 | 1686 | 1687 | 1688 | 1689 | 1690 | 1691 | 1692 | 1693 | 1694 | 1695 | 1696 | 1697 | 1698 | 1699 | 1700 | | Last >
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: eLShaMukO] * 1
    #28940331 -

eLShaMukO said:
im trying to replace manure for straw as i dont have to have mountains of it just sitting on my patio straw bales are more readily available here in mexico



I think you'll still want some compost or liquid fertilizer.  I have some hemp herd running with 3-1-2 liquid ferts now (used half what the bottle recommended, so 1.5-0.5-1).

I'll report back once they pin (soon hopefully, it's bvi and is already cased and has been in fruiting for four days I think).

Also, hadn't logged in for a week or so.  Folks are killing it in the pan thread!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #28940584 -

tree frog said:
eLShaMukO said:
im trying to replace manure for straw as i dont have to have mountains of it just sitting on my patio straw bales are more readily available here in mexico



I think you'll still want some compost or liquid fertilizer.  I have some hemp herd running with 3-1-2 liquid ferts now (used half what the bottle recommended, so 1.5-0.5-1).

I'll report back once they pin (soon hopefully, it's bvi and is already cased and has been in fruiting for four days I think).

Also, hadn't logged in for a week or so.  Folks are killing it in the pan thread!




yea provably it would help but i saw someone do it with out any manure

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18249265

i thin bra has some grows wit no manure also provably not the biggest yield but its worth a try


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: eLShaMukO] * 1
    #28940606 -

Thanks for the link!

I bet the coffee is the nitrogen. Spent is best as it's pH neutral.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing how it goes.  Trying to get away from compost myself just to streamline things.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tree frog]
    #28941022 -

I’m getting very slow growth on a corn syrup & potato based agar recipe, is there something better? Cen FL TTBVI

Edited by Letsfly24 (09/09/24 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Letsfly24] * 5
    #28941184 -

Cut the nutrients.

With LME most of us are using 1% or even 0.5%.  Not sure what that translates to for corn syrup but try half or a quarter as much.

They love corn.  So I'm guessing it's the amount rather than the sugar choice.

BVI on popcorn. Wedge inoculated on 8/26.




--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tree frog] * 13
    #28941239 -

Not the best run, but wanted to share.  :smile:

Panaeolus Cyanescens Australia "Nightcap" from a wild find from the Nighthcap National Forest in NSW from a buddy that ran a generation indoors. 

Being this close to a wild print, Im trying to not be mad about the substrate coverage haha. 
But loving these little aussie bells!

Hoping to print some of the more developed tray tonight, second tray in a few days.  Prints will be added to the giveaway thread here and the fb initiative asap.





--------------------

Message me for free Panaeolus prints if you promise to grow them, print, and disperse free of bias in kind!
"I select to create more color, not less."
"All my spores are belong to you."
"PRESERVE LANDRACES!"

Edited by sleepydave (09/10/24 08:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: sleepydave] * 4
    #28941525 -

Looks like an awesome run to me. God those are beautiful. NSW is a big place. Hunter Valley
pans were from NSW but it's a 7 hour drive away from this place.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Asura] * 3
    #28941830 -

I think the coverage and agar appearance were throwing me off, Asura.  After a partial harvest I should be able to yield 100+ prints per tray; and the fruits are sturdy and dense with hefty, healthy sporulating bellcaps.

After taking about 30 caps I decided to put it back in the tent for the night to see if more open up for me.  The fruits just didnt seem ready to stop yet.  I had a couple topplers that needed the chop though.
I really missed having an aussie in rotation :P


--------------------

Message me for free Panaeolus prints if you promise to grow them, print, and disperse free of bias in kind!
"I select to create more color, not less."
"All my spores are belong to you."
"PRESERVE LANDRACES!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: sleepydave] * 2
    #28941885 -

Something magical about the Aussies. Since you are starting from a wild print, I bet
you will find all kinds of good genetics there. The Hunter Valley I started with was
wild and with the 2nd gen of those I had trays with multiple 8+g fruits up to an 11g
fruit at some point. Man I miss those. Can hardly wait to see how these finish up.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: sleepydave] * 8
    #28942368 -

Just a single shroom of Panaeolus Cyanescens Weza from sleepydave. Thank you very much for the spores! :heart:
Panaeolus "MIB" has been cased recently. The Weza monotub got trich and has been discarded.
Only the jar shroomie has popped up :laugh: New attempts are coming up. At least, can print this single shroom or clone it to save the genetics.



And your Panaeolus Cyanescens Australia "Nightcap" look wonderful! :loveeyes:
Great job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Bra] * 4
    #28942550 -

I made a little tray of TTBVI last night using two jars of grain/poo/verm (1 qt total) + coir (1 qt).  Jars were inoculated with an agar wedge on 8/19 and were shaken twice.  The tray will live in a sterilite file hanging box with ez-dial holes (covered with micropore for now).  I have high hopes and low expectations, but I'm happy to have this tray around and we'll see what happens.









--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Dala]
    #28942554 -

Looks promising and I’ll bet you get fruits if it’s clean. What’s your plan for casing?


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: EniQma]
    #28942557 -

Thanks, I have some cactus soil on hand but it might be time to source some peat moss. I'll have to decide soon because I imagine this tray will run fast


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Dala]
    #28942563 -

Yeah should be pinning in a week


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: EniQma]
    #28942569 -

Fingas crossed. Any recommendations on casing?


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Dala]
    #28942583 -

I’ve used peat verm lime with good success but pasteurizing isn’t enjoyable for me so I’m switching to sand verm


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: EniQma]
    #28942597 -

:thumbup: good luck with the sand/verm


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Dala] * 8
    #28942635 -

last pans of the year since is already getting chilly around here

TTBVI and Bisporus Washington
All the work doing the casing and pasteurising... but the TTBVI was ready to go :lol:
No point in casing now, right?
Just case the bisporus


--------------------
“All this buttoning and unbuttoning”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: 999999999] * 7
    #28942647 -

Im a big fan of the late case vs no case personally. 

Here's a late cased Weza that pinned when I blinked:



--------------------

Message me for free Panaeolus prints if you promise to grow them, print, and disperse free of bias in kind!
"I select to create more color, not less."
"All my spores are belong to you."
"PRESERVE LANDRACES!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: sleepydave] * 9
    #28942710 -

Nice to have some Wild Coast again. Unfortunately, they look sporeless which I've
never seen with these before.



--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1680 | 1681 | 1682 | 1683 | 1684 | 1685 | 1686 | 1687 | 1688 | 1689 | 1690 | 1691 | 1692 | 1693 | 1694 | 1695 | 1696 | 1697 | 1698 | 1699 | 1700 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 81,580 1,766 10/01/26 07:34 PM
by Noah Keeper
* 6% H2O2 sakura 724 6 03/12/04 08:53 AM
by r2_
* H2O2(Hydrogen Peroxide) Mycelium Syringe
( 1 2 all )
Search59 11,496 28 12/14/13 09:45 AM
by RogerRabbit
* H2O2 Question... cdlove69 1,721 3 04/18/02 02:35 PM
by cdlove69
* Garbage bag, Birdseed, & H2O2 = bulk spawn?
( 1 2 all )
Torey 7,474 34 02/27/05 03:15 PM
by scatmanrav
* H2O2 to sterilize soil? theocean06 1,356 1 12/02/04 03:25 PM
by Search59
* EVERYONE USE H2O2 water in your humidifier or misting method.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Search59 14,604 73 02/07/24 10:57 PM
by DERRAYLD
* h2o2 when dunking?
( 1 2 all )
ShortyMcAffy 4,582 24 03/07/05 12:36 AM
by Hotnuts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,306,935 topic views. 10 members, 82 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 18 queries.