Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28838701 -

Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28838720 -

koods said:
You are comparing the justification for independence from a colonial power to a temporary restriction of freedoms, due to a health emergency. It’s silly.

Did you know that George Washington required that his troops be inoculated with smallpox?



Where are you getting that from?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28838917 -

Quote:
According to the U.S. Library of Congress's Science, Technology, and Business Division, the smallpox inoculations began Jan. 6, 1777, for all of Washington's forces who came through the then-capital of Philadelphia, and through Morristown, New Jersey, following the Battle of Princeton.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28838977 -

We got lined up for Anthrax vaccinations,  those that refused were admin separated immediately. I don't even know if they still stick people with that...it wasn't FDA approved at the time .


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28839027 -

koods said:
You are comparing the justification for independence from a colonial power to a temporary restriction of freedoms, due to a health emergency. It’s silly.



Although the discussion on secession is not strictly about medical choice, now, post-CV19, there is a precedent, allowing for emergency powers, based on the specious declaration of emergency.

koods said:
Did you know that George Washington required that his troops be inoculated with smallpox?



Remember when I showed you the procedures being done with pus and scabs? (In China, insufflation vial a long tube.)




Variolation was considered controversial due to assymptomatic spreading.

[/image]

Don't touch me or my stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28839457 -

budmanman said:
Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?



Are you against the military?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: nooneman]
    #28839460 -

Check out the cool Campaign Ad democrats made for Trump
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1809331628390641933?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw


--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!

"Sometimes the only way for a man to find true happiness is to take drugs in a group" - Cochise

No makin funna my pomes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: curenado]
    #28839464 -

He did a good job of showing how awful Trump is.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28839583 -

I'm actually in favor of making cities for the homeless, kinda like subsidized housing but it's just a room, I got the idea seeing China's covid camps


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28839689 -

mushboy said:
Quote:
According to the U.S. Library of Congress's Science, Technology, and Business Division, the smallpox inoculations began Jan. 6, 1777, for all of Washington's forces who came through the then-capital of Philadelphia, and through Morristown, New Jersey, following the Battle of Princeton.






I don't see why this matters. That was pre-constitution, and pre-USA. A lot of people wanted to make Washington King George, too.

Besides, men and women in the military give up a lot of rights, when they sign up.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28839711 -

You asked:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28839743 -

mushboy said:
You asked:shrug:



Right. Yeah, thanks bud. I suppose it's an interesting bit of history, anyway.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008]
    #28839746 -

durian_2008 said:
[/image]

Don't touch me or my stuff.



That's funny shit :lol:

I found a dating site for Durians: unjected.com


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (07/06/24 08:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28839753 -

There were several lawsuits filed by members of military over vaccine mandates. Some went back and forth in different courts, but the DoD settled one for $1.8 million. The soldiers who refused vaccines got their jobs back, or their discharges upgraded to honorable. The lawyers got the money.

That case and others were based on religious exemptions, and the Covid vaccine not being fully tested.

The government needs to be careful about those religious exemptions. If we ever have to draft again, religion will be going through the roof.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: curenado]
    #28839802 -

curenado said:
Check out the cool Campaign Ad democrats made for Trump
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1809331628390641933?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw






Love me some Ifunny water mark


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28839861 -

budmanman said:
Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?



This chud I know got kicked out of the military for refusing to get the Covid vaccine, and then like a month later they changed the rules.

Owned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28839883 -

budmanman said:
Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?



You give up some freedoms in the military, but it's not like being in prison, where you are actually property of the government.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28839889 -

Bigbadwooof said:
budmanman said:
Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?



You give up some freedoms in the military, but it's not like being in prison, where you are actually property of the government.




What ever you say champ, now get into the front lines, someone's gotta eat up them bullets and you have been chosen.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28839903 -

budmanman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
budmanman said:
Did you know that when you sign up for the military you give up all your freedom?



You give up some freedoms in the military, but it's not like being in prison, where you are actually property of the government.




What ever you say champ, now get into the front lines, someone's gotta eat up them bullets and you have been chosen.



You can refuse, and be discharged.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #28839907 -

gopher said:
I'm actually in favor of making cities for the homeless, kinda like subsidized housing but it's just a room, I got the idea seeing China's covid camps



This is kind of the idea that caused the Israel war. So probably we shouldn’t send all of the homeless to a camp.
That’s pretty fucked actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Marco Rubio says Trump has a little Dick.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,101 25 03/27/16 02:42 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,137 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 18 queries.