Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1094 | 1095 | 1096 | 1097 | 1098 | 1099 | 1100 | 1101 | 1102 | 1103 | 1104 | 1105 | 1106 | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | | Last >
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: SirPsycho] * 1
    #28370086 -

:whateverhuman:

so grafting tape also eventually cracks? oh come on, I thought I was done with that shit once I switched from parafilm.

It never ends does it


--------------------
Mold cultivator extraordinaire

I also dabble in bacteria

I'm also a retard sometimes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: altford78] * 8
    #28370089 -

It ends at clingwrap.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #28370171 -

Smellyhobbit said:
It ends at clingwrap.



Gotta finish my 250fy roll of parafilm first :sad:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 2
    #28370172 -

Put that parafilm where it belongs…the trash 😎


--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ


Help US help YOU TEK

2023 Dehydrator TEK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Screwup]
    #28370182 -

waste not want not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 1
    #28370183 -

Here's that plate I waved around my living room after about a week.




--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  πŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…–

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: SirPsycho]
    #28370193 -

Damn that’s crazy I can tell that you don’t use hepa filters in your household just by that agar


--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ


Help US help YOU TEK

2023 Dehydrator TEK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Screwup]
    #28370304 -

Screwup said:
Damn that’s crazy I can tell that you don’t use hepa filters in your household just by that agar



I have a hepa air filter in my living room, ill try the same thing because I assumed psychos's result was good hahah


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 3
    #28370305 -

I’m purposely being an idiot. Hepa filters or not your air is dirty as fuck.


Has anyone done this in a room with the AC off for 10-15 mins?


--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ


Help US help YOU TEK

2023 Dehydrator TEK

Edited by Screwup (06/22/23 03:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Screwup] * 2
    #28370309 -

The mysterious "Air Force 1 cube variant" continues to grow very fluffy and tomentose, with the T1 plates reaching the top.



The upper-middle plate with an indent in the center was a test for transferring via a small aerial myc scraping, in case you were wondering.


--------------------
Feeling lost here? We get it. Here's the most up-to-date guide as of 2026.


I know I'm a fool, but that's why I keep trying to learn.
:peace::heart::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: MethodMyst] * 10
    #28370443 -

Put a plate pin into a SSLC because why not



--------------------
Back once again with the ill behaviour



Links I like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Smoothcat]
    #28370448 -

You're a mad man


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  πŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…–

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: SirPsycho] * 3
    #28370521 -

completely off my tits

:pleasetellmemore:


--------------------
Back once again with the ill behaviour



Links I like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Smoothcat] * 9
    #28370567 -

Reaching out for a taste of that green.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Smoothcat] * 6
    #28370569 -

Smoothcat said:
Put a plate pin into a SSLC because why not





If it gets too deep, that plin might implode. (ts?)
--
Screwup said:
I’m purposely being an idiot. Hepa filters or not your air is dirty as fuck.
Has anyone done this in a room with the AC off for 10-15 mins?



No, but for anyone who doesn't know: you should turn off your air conditioner / heater / fan anyting that blows air in your home for about that long before using an SAB.

Picax:
Fridge plate thawed and given biopsy for txfr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: nektar61] * 1
    #28370572 -

Yes but never question it! Savage.


--------------------
Yeah, yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Smoothcat] * 4
    #28370587 -

Hello all! I’m a noob, first post. I learned everything by reading these forums for weeks. I started a couple of months ago with MS to agar simultaneously with brf cakes.  Did a few transfers to get some nice clean myc and transferred to grains. All going great so far. This grain from a jar of Corumba fell out while I was mixing up some shoeboxes so I stuck it on a plate to see what what would happen. Nice looking growth after just a day…can’t wait to see how the boxes do.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: RoscoeReturns] * 2
    #28370591 -

RoscoeReturns said:
Reaching out for a taste of that green.





I have no idea why but I laughed so hard at this image and subsequent text.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 2
    #28370604 -

Tri-Polar said:
Gotta finish my 250fy roll of parafilm first :sad:



Put it in the Salvation Army canned food drive drop box. To help poor shroomers who can't afford it and don't know about grafting tape and cling wrap.

I bet grafting tape wouldn't crack if you wrapped microspore tape once around it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: nektar61] * 2
    #28370629 -

nektar61 said:
Smoothcat said:
Put a plate pin into a SSLC because why not





If it gets too deep, that plin might implode. (ts?)




You out of pocket for this one. God damn.

Its funny though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1094 | 1095 | 1096 | 1097 | 1098 | 1099 | 1100 | 1101 | 1102 | 1103 | 1104 | 1105 | 1106 | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is this contamination or just wet agar? ligma 62 8 10/04/26 01:29 PM
by Agar Wedge
* Agar in the fridge for 6 months, how is it? Yetidude 58 4 10/04/26 04:32 PM
by Rasmodius
* buying agar - help sinisha 3,838 6 03/31/06 05:49 AM
by FractalXplora
* cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc Fluxburn 8,390 8 02/14/05 07:57 AM
by Roadkill
* Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar Alegalize 7,007 8 02/25/05 11:03 AM
by agar
* test tubes agar fungophiliac 3,703 8 06/19/20 09:41 PM
by gorilliam
* LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! agentstone 5,325 12 03/30/20 10:37 AM
by Surf707
* Agar question WormholeSurfer 1,695 3 10/29/05 07:10 PM
by agar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
776,062 topic views. 14 members, 101 guests and 331 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.