Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #28176245 -

DERRAYLD said:
I confess I gave thugnar a chance and replied to some of his messages on pm in a polite manner looking to help him.

He has now sent me an insulting message, what an utter waste of time and energy.



I confess. This be true. This is the absolute first time that i have talked to derrayld in a sincere insulting manner and not just throwing lip. This is what i wrote.
-"Last time i wrote to you i had just gone trough my journal notes that i kept to follow the "learning agar" steps and i was laughing really hard when i remembered your words to me so it was a bit tricky to write. Now im taking a dump so not so many typos. I allready made two experiements with the agar mix and got two results that explained quite well why your dumb ass might have actually thought that they were dirty.

1. The ceratonia tree matter *or* maltodextrin in the mix burns very easily and also creates white fussy clumps if heated just a bit too much. These settle on the bottom and becomes flat by the pressure of the top layer. This makes it look like a circular growth pattern. I had already deduced this though before the experiement but you failed to listen to me.

2. The agar mix im using is so nutritious that it turns the mycellium tomentose in +20°c and around +18°c it starts to grow out rhizo thin as hair. Hard to see the threads without a loop or natural light.

The LC i made allready tested clear on agar. It also turned tomentose but is still clean.
I really am quite surprised by my succcess.. Happy and surprised.

Im rdy to wipe now. Have a nice day."-

I really am having fun here. =D
The point of my snark to derrayld is that i wouldnt have any knocked up jars now if i had listened to him. After all the arrogance.. I get it right by listening to my own thoughts.

Edit: oh right.. I did these experiements with the agar mix im using because i really did consider that derrayld was right and was trying to help me. After the tests it just seems like hes more arrogant than me + dumb OR he was trying to trick me to fail.


--------------------
Seems like 99% of people in shroomery mushcult use the Bucket Tek. I do not and for saying this they call me arrogant cause i dont have pictures of my own mushrooms here. The mycoforum of my country just got their proof of shroomerys hostility. I do like it here though becaus of the agar. The archives are valuable.

Edited by Thugnar (02/07/23 01:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 3
    #28176252 -

When I built my flow hood, I put the fan in backwards. I thought they were like a regular air purifier - suckin', not blowin'.

Luckily the agar work I did in those first couple weeks all turned out pretty well despite that!


--------------------


🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼  🄲 🅄 🅁 🄸 🄾 🅄 🅂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176259 -

No one cares what you say Thugtard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176261 -

Quote:
The LC i made allready tested clear on agar



what are the odds we ever see proof of this


--------------------
Confused? Well now you can!
HHG - cheapest way to start - how i roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: dowodenum]
    #28176262 -

Dowodenum thats hilarious and amazing!! :laugh2:
Im building my first flowhood right now. Just having a break and some food.


--------------------
Seems like 99% of people in shroomery mushcult use the Bucket Tek. I do not and for saying this they call me arrogant cause i dont have pictures of my own mushrooms here. The mycoforum of my country just got their proof of shroomerys hostility. I do like it here though becaus of the agar. The archives are valuable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bakedbeings]
    #28176265 -

bakedbeings said:
Quote:
The LC i made allready tested clear on agar



what are the odds we ever see proof of this



I can provide. If you ask nicely.


--------------------
Seems like 99% of people in shroomery mushcult use the Bucket Tek. I do not and for saying this they call me arrogant cause i dont have pictures of my own mushrooms here. The mycoforum of my country just got their proof of shroomerys hostility. I do like it here though becaus of the agar. The archives are valuable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176271 -

so thats a no


--------------------
Confused? Well now you can!
HHG - cheapest way to start - how i roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176276 -

Thugnar said:
bakedbeings said:
Quote:
The LC i made allready tested clear on agar



what are the odds we ever see proof of this



I can provide. If you ask nicely.



Why have you abandoned your grow log?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176277 -

Thugnar said:
bakedbeings said:
Quote:
The LC i made allready tested clear on agar



what are the odds we ever see proof of this



I can provide. If you ask nicely.



if you keep messing around here someone will tell you to go F*ck yourself soon. just be aware of the possibility .
Derrayld is a very respected member here and i would never imagine him to lead you astray.


--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #28176281 -

Confession:

I have lost most of my cultures to bacteria in the past 3 weeks :frown:

F U C K


--------------------
- Nature alone is an antique and the oldest art is a mushroom.

GROWING SHIT-LIST

Mushie's Ghetto Hood Build!

Mushie's Ghetto Spawn Bags!

Fahtster's Fahtlocs! (Ziplock FC)

Mushies LAGM 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: MushieMafia]
    #28176285 -

MushieMafia said:
Confession:

I have lost most of my cultures to bacteria in the past 3 weeks :frown:

F U C K



:fuck:


--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stubb]
    #28176286 -

stubb said:
Thugnar said:
bakedbeings said:
Quote:
The LC i made allready tested clear on agar



what are the odds we ever see proof of this



I can provide. If you ask nicely.



Why have you abandoned your grow log?



I'll update it soon. Havent had the time.


--------------------
Seems like 99% of people in shroomery mushcult use the Bucket Tek. I do not and for saying this they call me arrogant cause i dont have pictures of my own mushrooms here. The mycoforum of my country just got their proof of shroomerys hostility. I do like it here though becaus of the agar. The archives are valuable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 2
    #28176346 -

yo, everyone is trying to be respectful to you. I don't think you need to be talking to deray like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #28176384 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
yo, everyone is trying to be respectful to you. I don't think you need to be talking to deray like that.



That is true. Im just having so much fun with the fact that my cult is going ok even though derrayld said the plates were dirty and my understanding of agar work is questionable. I should control myself better, i know. Im sorry Derrayld for my snark bitchiness.


--------------------
Seems like 99% of people in shroomery mushcult use the Bucket Tek. I do not and for saying this they call me arrogant cause i dont have pictures of my own mushrooms here. The mycoforum of my country just got their proof of shroomerys hostility. I do like it here though becaus of the agar. The archives are valuable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Thugnar] * 1
    #28176392 -

The plates you posted before looked horrible and I would have agreed with De.  Maybe you got some better ones now.  Its hard to say what youre doing because we never see clear pictures.

anyway.  Its good of you to apologize.  Lets try and not rock the boat and just grow some gotdamn shrooms ya?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SirPsycho]
    #28176474 -

SirPsycho said:
Helps me keep track of which batch of plates I'm looking at and it looks fucking pretty you bunch of scrooges.




this right here


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bakedbeings]
    #28176573 -

Hey Baked those new mushrooms look good on you!
:sexymeow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 4
    #28176594 -

I confess that when I opened my pc today I noticed that I sterilized not one, but two empty no-pours

:awehigh:


--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼  🄲 🅁 🅄 🄽 🄲 🄷 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 2
    #28176599 -

JW123 said:
Hey Baked those new mushrooms look good on you!
:sexymeow:



i confess its taken me three years to get results im willing to put in my sig. we all gotta have goals :shrug:


--------------------
Confused? Well now you can!
HHG - cheapest way to start - how i roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bakedbeings]
    #28176610 -

Oh boy, y'all had some fun in here today.


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  🅑🅞🅣🅣🅛🅔 🅖🅐🅝🅖

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,195 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,972 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,761 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* first attempt at cultivating... Fruiting/harvest time!!! .. Pics..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
plonkerism 30,722 308 10/17/08 01:22 AM
by plonkerism
* Beggining my first Cultivation -- PF TEK (need some help)
( 1 2 3 all )
ElectroTheMage 3,883 41 01/20/09 04:30 AM
by merzdiesler
* Just a few questions for a new cultivator Mello KittyS 681 9 12/04/08 05:27 PM
by J3illy
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,658 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,073 topic views. 9 members, 59 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.