Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 5391 | 5392 | 5393 | 5394 | 5395 | 5396 | 5397 | 5398 | 5399 | 5400 | 5401 | 5402 | 5403 | 5404 | 5405 | 5406 | 5407 | 5408 | 5409 | 5410 | 5411 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Ababyphoenix] * 1
    #27182631 -

Freeloader



--------------------
When you clean a vacuum cleaner you are a vacuum cleaner
Build yourself a Flow Hood in these 99 simple steps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Grimsweeper]
    #27182641 -

Yeah Muda was legit. I do miss him sharing his grows and insights.

Also B21 those are really nice pictures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Sockadin]
    #27182759 -

I was dissatisfied with the flow so I beefed it up with another blower:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27182768 -

Poor mini hood having its blower stolen 🤣

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: D3_Myc]
    #27182798 -

nice hopefully itl work better for ya.

i got a cpl old ass squirrel cage style blowers at the shop i need to clean up and take home. them old fuckers like that are pretty damn powerful


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27182811 -

p9hu7 said:
I was dissatisfied with the flow so I beefed it up with another blower:





That hood looks huge! Is that the normal size for a hood? I was thinking of making one, but not if they need to be that big


--------------------
I came for the myc, I stay for the trich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: D3_Myc]
    #27182854 -

They don't "need" to be that big. I grow more than just cubes, having that much surface area is great for large gourmet bags. Doesn't hurt for running actives either ; )

D3monic said:
Poor mini hood having its blower stolen 🤣



Yup, she's retired for the moment. I'll likely grab another motor for running agar and what not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27182931 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap] * 1
    #27182946 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: BrownBear]
    #27182969 -

nice flush! I like those clear liners too.. is that just clear plastic drop cloth cut to size?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: junk_f00d]
    #27182972 -

Thanks. The liners are 13 gallon trash bags. I mix spawn and substrate in them, put in tub, level out and then trim them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: BrownBear]
    #27183058 -

This is the shoebox that keeps on giving! MS Mazatapec spawned 12/09/20 to whole wheat (my first attempt at wheat!) 2.5:1 ratio Cocoverm to wheat.
MS so no canopies, just non-stop shrooms!
I'm noticing my tubs with more sub than 1:1 do better resisting contams. I just read that same thing from Vinci's signature link -




This is a slow ass shoebox that was made from shredded cakes inoculated with a LC syringe. I made the cakes from some leftover WBS I had because fuck WBS (Vinci again agrees)
This thing is turning yellow and weird. I'll be lucky if she makes it


--------------------
I came for the myc, I stay for the trich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27183075 -

p9hu7 said:
I was dissatisfied with the flow so I beefed it up with another blower:





Hood looks great p9.

How deep is that stainless steel table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: ShroomBoomBoomBoom]
    #27183077 -

ShroomBoomBoomBoom said:
I just read that same thing from Vinci's signature link -




:iloveyou:


--------------------
Vinci luh you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Mr. Mushie]
    #27183121 -

I think its 3 feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27183148 -


Chitwan shoebox looking sexy.


--------------------
Good Vibes Only Everyone.
Like, Chill.
Tried: Weed, Shrooms.
Cultivated: Shrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Vinci]
    #27183179 -

Vinci said:
ShroomBoomBoomBoom said:
I just read that same thing from Vinci's signature link -




:iloveyou:



:bashful:


--------------------
I came for the myc, I stay for the trich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: MushroomNewbie2]
    #27183189 -

This PF Redspore syringe has some kinda mold in it that the cube myc loves to just grow right along with at the same rate. Almost all of my plates and LC's have been fucked except one ultra low nutrient agar that grew transparent myc. Those boxes were ok but all threw purple spores.


Trying this culture again, I finally got a rhizome to crawl away from the fuzz on one T2 and took a tiny sample of just that tissue to T3.


--------------------

Panaeolus Bisporus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: Mr. Mushie]
    #27183190 -

Mr. Mushie said:
p9hu7 said:
I was dissatisfied with the flow so I beefed it up with another blower:





Hood looks great p9.

How deep is that stainless steel table?



I was wondering how deep was that filter, the big blower looks really close to it.

Does 2" deep filters works? I was looking for 6".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation pic of the day [Re: 0ptiquest]
    #27183198 -

The filter frame is 5.87" but the actual filte is only like 2" deep and %99.999 efficient to .1um. The large blower is about 2" away from the furring strip.

You can see how the frame is deeper than the filter material.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 5391 | 5392 | 5393 | 5394 | 5395 | 5396 | 5397 | 5398 | 5399 | 5400 | 5401 | 5402 | 5403 | 5404 | 5405 | 5406 | 5407 | 5408 | 5409 | 5410 | 5411 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,628 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* first try: 12 jars made....12 jars down trendalM 2,910 13 04/09/06 01:10 PM
by ShroomKillabrew
* first try: 12 jars made....12 jars lost. trendalM 1,928 4 02/25/02 03:25 PM
by melic
* Possible To Save These Jars? babyshroom 881 1 11/14/01 07:41 AM
by Hippie3
* Can anybody post a pic of a contaminated syringe? Jeroen198 1,124 2 08/09/02 01:45 PM
by girlskater
* Worms? in jars? Yummies 2,359 8 08/14/01 02:50 AM
by Sir Tokes-A-Lot
* Jars almost colonized, quick question words 1,738 2 05/28/02 06:28 PM
by XAZIA
* leakge in my jars BridgetTheTiger 456 2 10/19/01 04:43 PM
by BridgetTheTiger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,225,085 topic views. 7 members, 49 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.126 seconds spending 0.1 seconds on 16 queries.