Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27111872 -

Stable Genius said:
It appears he made a genuine effort to halt the release of unredacted material by contacting the State Department himself.
It appears he did go above and beyond offering a right of reply, which is what a responsible journalist is supposed to do, and did act responsibly, something I was led to believe didn't happen.




That isn't enough to absolve him of wrongdoing.  Publishing stolen material isn't suddenly okay just because you give the person it was stolen from an opportunity to respond.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27112017 -

So crooked Governments should be protected from being called out?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27112021 -

Nope, and people who publish stolen documents shouldn't be protected either.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27112126 -

Enlil said:
That isn't enough to absolve him of wrongdoing.  Publishing stolen material isn't suddenly okay just because you give the person it was stolen from an opportunity to respond.



Ok. It looks like he might have gone further than asking for a right of reply though? That recording with the lawyer from the State Department suggests he took active steps to prevent the unredacted emails from being released.
But I take your point about the material being stolen in the first place.
See what happens on the 4th of January I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods] * 1
    #27121125 -

koods said:
Im saying the FBI would have no oppportunity to examine his computer



Looks like you were wrong AGAIN.

FBI changes story, finally admits it has thousands of pages of documents about Seth Rich
Quote:
After three years of claiming that it could not find any records about murdered Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich, the FBI admitted today that it has thousands of pages of information about him, further admitting that it has custody of his laptop.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27121138 -

omg you’re the one who claimed the FBI never looked at his computer.

You’re so fucking dishonest and this Seth Rich shit you peddle is fucking disgusting. You need to be exiled to the conspiracy forum at this point.

Where does it say the FBI has his laptop?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/01/21 09:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #27121148 -

Any one think hes being made an example of for exposing corruption?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27121157 -

Enlil said:
Nope, and people who publish stolen documents shouldn't be protected either.



So the entire media?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27121196 -

koods said:
omg you’re the one who claimed the FBI never looked at his computer.

You’re so fucking dishonest and this Seth Rich shit you peddle is fucking disgusting. You need to be exiled to the conspiracy forum at this point.



Wrong.  As I told you before, "It was the FBI that claimed they never looked at Seth Rich's computer, and it was Seymour Hersh who said a 31 year FBI contact he knows says they did."

You're caught lying about me yet AGAIN.

koods said:
Where does it say the FBI has his laptop?



The very first sentence of the article.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27121234 -

I don’t care. People peddling this shit are trash, and we shouldn’t be engaging them.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods] * 1
    #27121354 -

People who show the FBI lying are trash?  No wonder you hate whistleblowers.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27121363 -

Mach z 800 said:
Any one think hes being made an example of for exposing corruption?



That's perfectly obvious and more the reason for this whole thing than anything else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27121528 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Stable Genius said:
Seymour Hersh is 83 years old.... there's no fucking way he's still in the loop.
Seriously  :shrug:



Why, do old people stop talking?  I know you've heard his recording:





Maybe he is still in the loop.

This story is beyond my understanding, I won't be commenting anymore about it.
Cheers :hatsoff:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27121696 -

The Ecstatic said:
Enlil said:
Nope, and people who publish stolen documents shouldn't be protected either.



So the entire media?



Anyone who publishes stolen documents should enjoy no protection for that publication.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27121746 -

That’s really the point of all this, I’m sure you realize. Kneecap the fourth estate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27121835 -

You may think it's okay for foreign companies to steal your private documents, but I don't agree.  We're never going to agree on this because you think that the ends justify the means, and I don't.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27121864 -

I know this has already been explained to you, but Wikileaks doesn't just give away company's private documents, unless those private documents expose unethical behavior, such as the company stealing money that would otherwise go to its shareholders, for example.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27121868 -

You. Are. Lying.

Wikileaks published every single email stolen from John Podesta’s personal email account. They indexed then all for easy searching. There was absolutely no legitimate public interest in seeing those emails.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/02/21 11:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27121872 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I know this has already been explained to you, but Wikileaks doesn't just give away company's private documents, unless those private documents expose unethical behavior, such as the company stealing money that would otherwise go to its shareholders, for example.



I know this has already been explained to you, but that doesn't matter.  Why should wikileaks get to decide what is and isn't kept private?  If it were your private information, would you be okay with someone taking it?  There's no telling who will control wikileaks in a year, but you seem to think that whomever it is will be a benevolent, freedom loving, corruption hating person with nothing but the best of intentions.  Look around, dude....how many of those are there out there?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27122434 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Wikileaks doesn't just give away company's private documents, unless those private documents expose unethical behavior, such as the company stealing money that would otherwise go to its shareholders, for example.



koods said:
You. Are. Lying.

Wikileaks published every single email stolen from John Podesta’s personal email account. They indexed then all for easy searching. There was absolutely no legitimate public interest in seeing those emails.



And those emails revealed a shitload of corruption, to my point.

Enlil said:
Why should wikileaks get to decide what is and isn't kept private?  If it were your private information, would you be okay with someone taking it?



If I were corrupt, of course I wouldn't be ok with being ratted out.  But I'm not corrupt, and I believe corruption should be ratted out as much as possible.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The subtle media mind control using words - Israeli soldiers: Arrested, Detained Or Kidnapped? MAIA 1,199 3 07/28/06 10:00 AM
by Hank, FTW
* Terrorist charged for 9/11 London plane crash plot Bi0TeK 461 0 07/22/05 05:45 PM
by Bi0TeK
* London: Man shot by armed police on Tube
( 1 2 3 all )
psilomonkey 6,077 47 08/02/05 11:32 AM
by Ego Death
* Man linked to London bombings threatens Sweden lonestar2004 735 3 07/22/05 01:34 PM
by Krishna
* Documents from Saddam Hussein's regime
( 1 2 all )
Los_Pepes 3,460 21 01/06/06 10:45 PM
by Land_Crab
* 20 Arrested in London
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phred 5,416 103 08/14/06 09:50 PM
by Basilides
* Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? usefulidiot 1,428 16 12/12/11 01:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* BUSH Military DOCUMENTS STAND. as factual fft2 747 3 09/12/04 12:05 PM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,664 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.