Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27086522 -

It isn't make believe to rely on people's admissions.  Guccifer 2.0, a persona of a russian GRU agent, admitted to giving the emails to Wikileaks.  That's not make believe.  You may think he's lying, but you're being 100% dishonest when you say that it's make believe.  Make believe is when someone literally makes it up.  You know damn well that neither koods nor I made up Guccifer's admission.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27086549 -

How do you know where Guccifer 2.0 got the emails?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27086569 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Could Seymour have been lying?



I think Page 6 answers your question.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.194794/gov.uscourts.dcd.194794.268.3.pdf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27086830 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
How do you know where Guccifer 2.0 got the emails?



He admitted to hacking the DNC.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27086929 -

Stable Genius said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Could Seymour have been lying?



I think Page 6 answers your question.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.194794/gov.uscourts.dcd.194794.268.3.pdf



Do you mean "I made no attempt to verify"?

His source was an FBI insider that he's known for 31 years.  He also said "It's undoubtedly true".

Could Seymour's trusted FBI source have been lying to him?  It's possible, but why would he?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27087198 -

Are you seriously asking me if the CIA can be trusted?... apparently they can't be, you know, Bellingcat etc :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27087233 -

He was asked if his source was CIA or NSA or FBI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27087732 -

Sorry, I don't understand your last two posts.  Seymour Hersh has a 31 year contact in the FBI who obviously didn't represent the official FBI story.

As for the questioning, they wanted to know who Hersh's contact was that was leaking the information, and Hersh (and/or his lawyer) wasn't having it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27087863 -

Lol you believe anything you want to believe


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #27088102 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Sorry, I don't understand your last two posts.  Seymour Hersh has a 31 year contact in the FBI who obviously didn't represent the official FBI story.

As for the questioning, they wanted to know who Hersh's contact was that was leaking the information, and Hersh (and/or his lawyer) wasn't having it.



koods said:
Lol you believe anything you want to believe



So you think story from Hersh's FBI contact DID represent the official FBI story?

Or do you think his attorneys weren't objecting to giving the name of Hersh's contact?

I'm confused by what you think I believe that I shouldn't?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27089777 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Do you mean "I made no attempt to verify"?

His source was an FBI insider that he's known for 31 years.  He also said "It's undoubtedly true".

Could Seymour's trusted FBI source have been lying to him?  It's possible, but why would he?



Yes, when he said he had not verified the information.
So the FBI, after having searched his computer, finding communications with Wikileaks, asking for payment, decides to charge someone else?................. why would they? That's a full blown conspiracy.

:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27089780 -

Falcon claims both that the FBI never looked at Rich’s computer and that the FBI did look at his computer. He’s done this multiple times, sometimes in the same post.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #27089782 -

The FBI must have some serious TDS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #27089965 -

koods said:
Falcon claims both that the FBI never looked at Rich’s computer and that the FBI did look at his computer. He’s done this multiple times, sometimes in the same post.



It was the FBI that claimed they never looked at Seth Rich's computer, and it was Seymour Hersh who said a 31 year FBI contact he knows says they did.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27089966 -

Stable Genius said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Do you mean "I made no attempt to verify"?

His source was an FBI insider that he's known for 31 years.  He also said "It's undoubtedly true".

Could Seymour's trusted FBI source have been lying to him?  It's possible, but why would he?



Yes, when he said he had not verified the information.



How would Seymour Hersh, who got this information from a trusted FBI source, verify the information?

Stable Genius said:
So the FBI, after having searched his computer, finding communications with Wikileaks, asking for payment, decides to charge someone else?................. why would they?



Why would the US Government blame its rival Russia?  Is that your question?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27089999 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon claims both that the FBI never looked at Rich’s computer and that the FBI did look at his computer. He’s done this multiple times, sometimes in the same post.



It was the FBI that claimed they never looked at Seth Rich's computer, and it was Seymour Hersh who said a 31 year FBI contact he knows says they did.



And you believe a reporter with a sketchy reputation and his single anonymous source with no supporting documentation. It’s ridiculous.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27090004 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Stable Genius said:
So the FBI, after having searched his computer, finding communications with Wikileaks, asking for payment, decides to charge someone else?................. why would they?



Why would the US Government blame its rival Russia?  Is that your question?



This is straight conspiracy nonsense.  You are suggesting that a law enforcement agency would cover for the perpetrator in order to make a political rival of the U.S. look bad.  Pure make believe on your part.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil]
    #27090008 -

The FBI doesn’t investigate murders in the District of Columbia unless the victim is a federal employee.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #27090009 -

I'm talking about the investigation into the hack and the perpetrator thereof...not the murder investigation.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27090010 -

Im saying the FBI would have no oppportunity to examine his computer


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The subtle media mind control using words - Israeli soldiers: Arrested, Detained Or Kidnapped? MAIA 1,199 3 07/28/06 12:00 PM
by Hank, FTW
* Terrorist charged for 9/11 London plane crash plot Bi0TeK 461 0 07/22/05 07:45 PM
by Bi0TeK
* London: Man shot by armed police on Tube
( 1 2 3 all )
psilomonkey 6,078 47 08/02/05 01:32 PM
by Ego Death
* Man linked to London bombings threatens Sweden lonestar2004 736 3 07/22/05 03:34 PM
by Krishna
* Documents from Saddam Hussein's regime
( 1 2 all )
Los_Pepes 3,460 21 01/07/06 12:45 AM
by Land_Crab
* 20 Arrested in London
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phred 5,416 103 08/14/06 11:50 PM
by Basilides
* Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? usefulidiot 1,428 16 12/12/11 03:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* BUSH Military DOCUMENTS STAND. as factual fft2 747 3 09/12/04 02:05 PM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,669 topic views. 5 members, 59 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.