Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | 593 | 594 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27023640 -

Holy shit Trump has been whining on national TV for 15 minutes

Why are they even showing this. What a fucking crybaby.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023641 -

Did he just say he went to the corruption school?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023642 -

Trumps lead in Georgia is down to 3,500


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27023643 -

That amazing if he did, I missed half of it. He can’t handle that mail in votes are dominating him.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27023644 -

While he was talking,  His GA lead just dropped to 3600 votes.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta] * 3
    #27023645 -

It gets better:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/donald-trumps-spiritual-adviser-leads-22961982

A televangelist has gone viral online after conducting an impassioned prayer service in an effort to secure Donald Trump's re-election.

Presidential spiritual advisor pastor Paula White, told viewers on Wednesday that the "angelic reinforcement" has been summoned from Africa and South America.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27023678 -

A herd of Karen watching the count



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27023686 -

christopera said:
That amazing if he did, I missed half of it. He can’t handle that mail in votes are dominating him.



He spent months telling his supporters not to vote by mail and now is complaining that Biden is winning all the mail in votes. He’s a profoundly dumb person


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023690 -

koods said:
A herd of Karen watching the count





I think we should use keggle as the name for a group of karens
Keggle of karens
But they do totally look like a herd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023694 -

Somny Perdue has dropped below 50% in Georgia requiring a run off in that senate race. democrats keep a chance to control the senate.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023700 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27023704 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The Ecstatic said:
Greenwald is a perfect example of someone who does great work but simply can’t let go of whatever the liberal vs left conflict du jour is, and it’s enveloped his personality.



He's like me.  He values truth over his side winning.  :shrug:  I realize firsthand that angers a lot of people.



He’s also rolled people’s dislike of his “contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism” into an internet persona based victim complex.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27023708 -

Nearly all the votes left in Georgia are from heavily democratic areas and military absentee.

This is gonna be a squeaker


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020c [Re: koods]
    #27023710 -

There are going to be weeks of recounts in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27023726 -

I'm doing large amounts of alcohol and I will report back with the election results when I am done.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #27023732 -



Trumps lead down to 65,000

Biden has been winning 78% of the PA mail in votes. Philly mail in likely to be 90+% Biden.

Biden has this by a mile if a mile is 50,000 votes


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #27023735 -

Spicemaster said:
qman said:
Spicemaster said:
I think Trump is winning:smilingpuppy:



Serious question, what happens to Koods if Trump wins again?



I dont give a fuck, I keep that fucker ignored because he clutters the forums up with 5,000 posts a day:crankey:



You might want to check your post count compared to mine before dissing someone for posting too much because we post at very similar rates


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/05/20 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023752 -

Nearly a quarter of a million new cases of Covid in the US in the last two days. Apparently we are going to talk about covid covid covid after the election


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023756 -

Meh, let it run its course already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27023761 -

The Ecstatic said:
He’s also rolled people’s dislike of his “contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism” into an internet persona based victim complex.



I don't know what you're referring to.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | 593 | 594 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,073 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* interesting email for trump and hillary supporters alike... tarlin 282 12 02/27/26 07:20 PM
by Enlil
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,120 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,545 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.