Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | 593 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023465 -

koods said:
Is trump actually asking that people who died before the election have their ballots thrown out?



Yes.
Quote:
The Trump campaign said it is filing a federal lawsuit in Las Vegas Thursday, suing to stop the counting of what it calls “illegal votes” in Nevada, claiming to have evidence that people who are deceased and nonresidents have cast ballots in the 2020 election.

The campaign said it is not seeking to stop the vote but rather ensure that every “legal“ vote is counted and that no “illegal” votes are counted.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27023466 -

Enlil said:
Biden is about to hit a 4 million lead in votes.



That's now the winner is chosen in America.  I'll be the first to vote against our current system.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27023470 -

He said Biden camp is melting down? Lol

My friend lives a block from where they are counting the votes in Philly and he said it’s a fucking mad house. Trump supporters are losing their shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27023471 -

Biden is winning in popular votes and electoral votes. Any way you slice it, biden is WTFPWNing Trump.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27023474 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Is trump actually asking that people who died before the election have their ballots thrown out?



Yes.
Quote:
The Trump campaign said it is filing a federal lawsuit in Las Vegas Thursday, suing to stop the counting of what it calls “illegal votes” in Nevada, claiming to have evidence that people who are deceased and nonresidents have cast ballots in the 2020 election.

The campaign said it is not seeking to stop the vote but rather ensure that every “legal“ vote is counted and that no “illegal” votes are counted.





lol so if you voted then died before Tuesday you have your vote recinded? How is that legal?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023493 -

Biden camp melting down





--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023494 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Do you think asking for ballots of the deceased and nonresidents in Nevada not to be counted is frivolous (for example)?



Lol what a stupid question



Can anyone tell me koods' answer?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023496 -

koods said:
lol so if you voted then died before Tuesday you have your vote recinded? How is that legal?



Of course not.

:facepalm3:

But if you died before the ballots were mailed out, and then voted, that would be illegal.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023506 -

Pennsylvania will be decided by a couple thousand votes
Georgia will be decided by a couple hundred votes
Arizona will be decided by a couple thousand votes
Wisconsin will be decided by a couple thousands votes

Biden is leading by almost 3% in the popular vote.

This system is an absurd joke


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27023507 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
lol so if you voted then died before Tuesday you have your vote recinded? How is that legal?



Of course not.

:facepalm3:

But if you died before the ballots were mailed out, and then voted, that would be illegal.



Dead people didn’t vote. They’re dead. Your brain is broken.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023536 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The Ecstatic said:
The “post-left” phenomenon is such a strange one.



There was a time when Democrats were the pro-slavery party.  Things changed.

Back in the day (when some people here still liked me), I'd say things like:  "The Republican party has become the party of stupid".

But even then I sensed a shift was coming by adding "that's why so many former Republicans are now identifying themselves as 'independent'".

Now I feel Democrats have become the party of stupid (look all the fake news they fell for), and there seems to be another shift going on.  I can relate with conservatives like Saagar Enjeti of the show Rising.

But I still consider myself far left, and tend to side with leftists who have called out the fake news of the past (Glenn Greenwald, Kyle Kulinski, Aron Mate, Jimmy Dore, etc.)



Maybe you should concern yourself with some leftist theory of change instead of radlib YouTube personalities.

Greenwald is a perfect example of someone who does great work but simply can’t let go of whatever the liberal vs left conflict du jour is, and it’s enveloped his personality.


I get the endorphin rush of hearing people say how stupid liberals are all day, but it gains you nothing.

koods said:
Pennsylvania will be decided by a couple thousand votes
Georgia will be decided by a couple hundred votes
Arizona will be decided by a couple thousand votes
Wisconsin will be decided by a couple thousands votes

Biden is leading by almost 3% in the popular vote.

This system is an absurd joke



Remember to keep giving a shit after January and make sure the Democrats pass voter reforms before they lose what little power they have left.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27023544 -

The Ecstatic said:
Greenwald is a perfect example of someone who does great work but simply can’t let go of whatever the liberal vs left conflict du jour is, and it’s enveloped his personality.



He's like me.  He values truth over his side winning.  :shrug:  I realize firsthand that angers a lot of people.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27023549 -

He’s an activist. Thats why he can’t keep a job


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023558 -

He's a whistle blower.  That's why he's afraid to come back to his own country (the United States).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27023561 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
lol so if you voted then died before Tuesday you have your vote recinded? How is that legal?



Of course not.  But if you died before the ballots were mailed out, and then voted, that would be illegal.



Dead people didn’t vote. They’re dead.



:cookiemonster:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27023573 -

So how is trumps lawsuit not frivolous?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27023600 -

MI judge threw it out as there was no relief; the votes were already counted. Lol


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/05/20 06:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27023625 -

It's like the kid you pick for popcorn reading just to be a dick because you know they read for shit watching trump try to rattle off his state of the vote speech.

Absolutely painful. The white house lawn needs one of those signs. A star reader doesn't live here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27023632 -

It sounds like dr Seuss drunk as fuck coming down off some NBOMe

No one can salads our voters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27023634 -

The one in GA was tossed too.

Sour grapes from Trump tonight.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | 593 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,432 2,060 09/28/17 06:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 02:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 413,895 39,866 10/11/26 03:57 AM
by pugster
* Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky wins Ukrainian presidential election Falcon91Wolvrn03 210 6 04/25/19 09:49 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Ukraine ceased cooperating with Mueller after Michael Cohen arranged arms deal koods 98 0 05/24/18 01:07 AM
by koods
* Trump Administration now *actually* being laughed at worldwide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kryptos 2,298 122 07/21/17 08:30 PM
by Tmethyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,978 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 16 queries.