Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | | Last >
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #27017349 -

You're literally making shit up.  You have zero evidence of money laundering.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil]
    #27017361 -

Did i ever say it was fact MROMB? no. It is my opinion. If you don't like it go cry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #27017387 -

What is mromb?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #27017460 -

Quote:
Did i ever say it was fact MROMB? no. It is my opinion. If you don't like it go cry



You know what's not an opinion ?
  Trump lost his charity and isn't allowed to have one anymore due to what you are accusing Biden of without evidence .
He was also fined 2 mil .

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/02/20 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Buckomcdoogle] * 1
    #27017464 -

Buckomcdoogle said:
"Nope the Russians are content witnessing chaos in American society by getting everyone on the brink of civil war"

By doing what? telling the truth?
I guess the truth is dangerous sometimes.

It's much easier and safer to be ignorant.



No Trump has caused mass protests and riots by refusing to even acknowledge the pain of the protesters and going further saying communities that protest police brutatility should not get any police protection if the community doesn't support the police. He used the national guard to beat protectors back with tear gas and rubber bullets so he could take a picture with the bible (which by the way helped no one). He's been calling covid a hoax since the beginning because China convinced him hook line and sinker that everything was hunky dory, then when He did know how bad it was in early January he also did nothing because he "didn't want to scare us" he didn't watch the panic that ensued I guess.

When Kyle rittenhouse killed rioters for rioting he didn't condemn him he defended him. That's just the tip of the iceberg, all this dumb shit causes more and more hatred to one another, more then in any time in American history besides the civil war. Needless to say the more damage caused, the more anger that is festered, the biggest hit to our economy all is advantageous to our 2 only major enemies in the world. If Biden won it would jeopardize the further destruction of America as we know it. I dare you to refute how badly he's gotten people to hate each other in 3 years, much more then any president in history.

Also he has done everything in his power to discredit the only line of defense we have to covid masks, constantly saying covid is harmless has caused unimaginable horrors that if you can't see it by now, you got brainwashed too


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27017542 -

What did the Russians do?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27017560 -

Well that's where we disagree, in 2016 leading up to the election it was clear that Russia saw this connection and started by using a network of Russian hackers and troll farms in directly edge in propaganda against Hillary Clinton. Then the Muller report detailed how they attempted to do the same thing in the 2020 election and that Trump did in fact stop all funding to Ukraine until the day AFTER the calls were leaked to the press detailing how he said they would hold that aid until Ukraine announced an investigation into Biden over burisma. That is fundamentally something you find no fault with but when Russia annexed Ukraine which I remember you saying 90%+ of Crimea wanted to be annexed by Russia, Trump protested at the G7 for taking the Russians out of the talks which just made us look like Russian puppets and literally all of the free world's leaders were laughing behind his back literally. In fact I'd love to hear the last time Trump was "tough" on Russia. He's been a doormat since he took office


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #27017564 -

Everything u just said in ur last 2 delusional posts was incorrect  :pillpopper:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #27017572 -

"That's just the tip of the iceberg, all this dumb shit causes more and more hatred to one another, more then in any time in American history besides the civil war. Needless to say the more damage caused, the more anger that is festered"
That first statement is nowhere near true, but anyway, Then more damage caused the moire anger that is festered is right. I wonder who is damaging cities. Most just to say fuck it. I would check my snapchat and see people a few months ago saying "who wants to loot" and shit like that. Burning down buildings because someone died, not killed, is fucking stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27017690 -

Seriously_trippin said:
in 2016 leading up to the election it was clear that Russia saw this connection and started by using a network of Russian hackers and troll farms in directly edge in propaganda against Hillary Clinton.



The research shows the 'troll farms' sold ads that were unfavorable to both Hillary and Trump, not just Trump.  That's why the narrative got changed from helping Trump win to sowing discord.  Only 11% of the troll farm content was even political, and only 7% of thier Facebook posts mentioned Trump or Clinton by name.  It appeared to be a like a clear case of clickbait advertising, and it's why I correctly bet the US would have to drop its case against the parent company of the troll farm.

Now I really am open to looking at contradicting evidence, believe it or not, but I just haven't seen any yet.

Seriously_trippin said:
Then the Muller report detailed how they attempted to do the same thing in the 2020 election and that Trump did in fact stop all funding to Ukraine until the day AFTER the calls were leaked to the press detailing how he said they would hold that aid until Ukraine announced an investigation into Biden over burisma.



Right, Trump wanted to announce that they were investigating Joe Biden in Ukraine, and then the establishment panicked and started the impeachment against Trump instead.  Of course it never led to a conviction, but it did the job of stopping the Biden investigation.

Seriously_trippin said:
That is fundamentally something you find no fault with but when Russia annexed Ukraine which I remember you saying 90%+ of Crimea wanted to be annexed by Russia, Trump protested at the G7 for taking the Russians out of the talks which just made us look like Russian puppets and literally all of the free world's leaders were laughing behind his back literally.



95%+ of Crimeans wanted to rejoin Russia, which I confirmed by going there myself (and they're now doing FAR better than the rest of Ukraine as a result).  The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, so this talk about the "free world" is LONG outdated.  Yes, Russia should have been included in the talks.

Seriously_trippin said:
In fact I'd love to hear the last time Trump was "tough" on Russia. He's been a doormat since he took office



He's been one of the toughest on Russia in terms of sections, allowing lethal weapons to go to Ukraine, and taking the arms race up a few notches.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #27017728 -

Do you know what Biden's message that he said about the most recent riot(s) that were that he knows we need change but he outright condemns the rioting saying in part "This is not acceptable, the rioting only hurts the very cause his (the victims family tarted when George Floyd was killed and the government failed to charge everyone involved and Chauvin to get his justified punishment. When treyvon Martin was killed there wasn't a 6 month long tits for tat murder spree across the nation because they didn't use more force in response and Obama said "Treyvon could have been my son and I feel the nation's heartbreak. You may laugh ta that but IT WORKED When did all these evil cities start popping up and have the recent riots like we've never seen? Mostly in opposition to those in power right or left. Authoritarian power is being used against people who are already mad at the government and giving them a reason to fight. Real leaders don't just solved everything with the barrel of a gun.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #27017805 -

I just did a gnarly forearm workout so if I type like I have 2 fingers just understand lol. Yea the president should try to handle stuff like u said without the barrel of a gun pointed at them but either way Trump did it u understand they would of attacked him for it. If trump didnt do anything about it then it would look like he supports destroying cities but if he did do something about it he could get more leverage. Trump has said multiple times its a horrible thing but rioting and destroying cities and business is not the way. And besides, what they're doing is illegal, whether if they think burning down random peoples business is for a good cause its still illegal. Trump doesn't handle every situation amazing but in this case its kind of a shot to the head or shot to the foot, and in this case he took a shot to the foot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27017811 -

And there wouldnt be much need for trump to try and send in troops if the officers would actually fucking do something. I live in Seattle and when that dumb chaz shit was going on the police literally wouldn't do shit anywhere in the city. I was driving around and saw 3 dudes sitting on a bench, 2 jerking each other off and 1 shooting heroin. Every building was boarded up or trying to and no cops were doing anything at any violence going on. People will say the regular protesting wasn't working but now you left the cities worse off than before cuz anyone can do whatever they want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #27017814 -

Mycolorado said:
What is mromb?



mromb is Mr. Orange Man Bad. Enlil is the Ceo of Orange Man Bad Inc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #27017906 -

If he didn't do anything at all and it lead to the same events I may agree that some cities in America are a real problem regardless of trumps influence but like you said he does not react well publicly to the nation especially in the heat of the moment. A great example is dispersing crowds with tear gas and rubber bullets. They were already angry at racial injustices itself and now people that weren't mad enough to riot for racial injustices now can use the oppression tactics used by Trump to validate their criminal behavior.

If left alone I really don't think there would have been nearly as many locations of rioting or weeks long "occupations" Yes some of these people are doing only criminal shit that doesn't help the cause and destroys the city but there was many random people walking home from work that lost an eye or a tooth to a rubber bullet which just enraged everybody and lead to much more violent looting specifically in the DC area at the time he did the bible stunt. My point is I truly think Trump has inspired more people then would have been rioting to riot by validating their oppression. Most people who are protesting peacefully aren't being heard either by half the country lumping in protesters eith ANTIFA twerps. Not even the majority of protesters are rioters so by labeling them that it's either your for the rioting or against it which again encourages people to say fuck it I'll riot if I'm consistently ignored as a peaceful protesters. The reality is Trump failed miserably to put any message out to the protestors and rioters themselves to say he understood their plea, attempt to calm people even a little bit because republicans would've been up in arms so he didn't and here we are blaming the cities for his failure to make ANY attempt at a peaceful message. He instantly went into "these people are scum destroying our nation and I will use the military where I have to to extinguish that" Which as we can see did not have a calming effect on anyone.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27017986 -



"cities for his failure to make ANY attempt at a peaceful message. He instantly went into "these people are scum destroying our nation and I will use the military where I have to to extinguish that" Which as we can see did not have a calming effect on anyone."
Ok so like I said, anything trump says is going to be taken badly and turned in some way so some could argue just not speaking out about it could be better, but I disagree. Anyway, trump lets the states try to stop it and if they cant then he OFFERS to send in troops. If the governor says NO then trump cannot send in his troops. Police officers letting people destroy stuff did not make people less angry at police officers, that's retard logic.
 
"If left alone I really don't think there would have been nearly as many locations of rioting or weeks long "occupations"

Like I said if trump didnt do shit then they would say trump folds under pressure and that he supports police brutality or some shit, you know how fake news works, I don't have to explain it to you.
 
"My point is I truly think Trump has inspired more people then would have been rioting to riot by validating their oppression. Most people who are protesting peacefully aren't being heard either by half the country lumping in protesters eith ANTIFA twerps."
Peoples hate for trump may start a fire in them but that doesnt mean its right or that they should do it. Everytime I think about Kamala Kunt harris and my fist on her face, doesnt mean I should do it or its ok to do. Peoples voices are definitely heard now now that crazies are trying to burn down the country, I think the voice is out there... And if you don't want protesters lumped with antifa then have a talk with George Soros and his partners who own BLM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #27018044 -

Saul Ptamets said:
Mycolorado said:
What is mromb?



mromb is Mr. Orange Man Bad. Enlil is the Ceo of Orange Man Bad Inc.



Who is "Mr. Orange Man?"


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil]
    #27018051 -

Clearly,


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel]
    #27018052 -

For people still on the fence, like you seem to be, here's a video about Biden that the mainstream media doesn't want you to see.



The mainstream media has already shown you all the shit about Trump, so I probably don't need to repost that.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27018062 -

Jimmy Dore is a guest on the Russian government's propaganda channel  ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FACTS THAT PUT THIS WHOLE MESS INTO PERSPECTIVE
( 1 2 3 all )
amanita3 4,848 56 01/21/03 11:20 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Joe Biden the liar
( 1 2 all )
Chemy 4,274 24 08/30/08 12:13 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Who Rules America? Who Owns The Media? - The Facts usefulidiot 2,142 13 01/18/05 06:00 AM
by GazzBut
* Auschwitz - Myths & Facts
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 4,269 26 02/03/05 07:25 AM
by Seuss
* Obama picks Biden as VP
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zorbman 6,270 62 09/14/20 06:44 AM
by Brian Jones
* Biden's "I'm Not The Guy" Remark
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,586 58 08/25/08 05:29 PM
by zappaisgod
* Top Republican on Biden "He's a Big Blowhard Doofus" Madtowntripper 621 2 09/01/08 09:31 PM
by johnm214
* 20 Amazing Facts About Voting in the USA C20H25N3O 1,022 14 03/19/05 02:48 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
211,045 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.