Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016500 -

It is the other way - trump friendly pieces may be a sign of them picking up that the tide is turning. I don't know shit just speculating in real time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27016510 -

With 93 million votes already in, it's a bit too late for the tide to turn now.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27016513 -

Conversely they may have leaks of the early vote count - both filters fit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27016524 -

Irrelevant.  The tide turning now is largely meaningless.  The outcome will be what it will be.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27016529 -

I will say it if Trump wins it will be tied in the visual media to Biden's bus in Texas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27016530 -

I'm not sure why you are so focused on the media.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27016536 -

Noted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #27016542 -

Metoo said:
I will say it if Trump wins it will be tied in the visual media to Biden's bus in Texas



What does this even mean?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016545 -

One more day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016547 -

The superspreader in chief has cancelled his election night party in his own hotel citing DC covid restrictions. It goes without saying that trump has never given a single fuck about local covid regulations until now.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016562 -

This is another very clever persuasion trick - moving in the right direction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27016596 -

Oh look. Trump thinks he’s running against Bernie

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1322997923198701570?s=21


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016677 -

So whats going on with this? When does voting start?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27016689 -

Wednesday


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27016742 -

If anyone wants some comic relief, turn into conservative radio....I do every election year for some levity. "If Biden gets elected, it will be the end of our republic." LMFAO.

They have really lost thier shit.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/02/20 04:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27016744 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
I dont know who giuliani is or his connection to the bidens or ukraine necessarily. I'm saying giuliani could be lying about who the big guy in the emails is.



To clarify, the email saying 10% equity would be held by Hunter for the big guy wasn't confirmed by Giuliani, it was confirmed by the recipient of the email, Tony Bobulinski, and he also confirmed Joe Biden was the big guy.

What I think hasn't been confirmed is if the deal ever went through.



Sorry I just rralized my phone auto corrected to giuliani I meant to say idk who bobulinski is

But biden didn't do anything illegal. So old what the issue is.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (11/02/20 04:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27016753 -

SirTripAlot said:
If anyone wants some comic relief, turn into conservative radio....I do every election year for some levity. "If Biden gets elected, it will be the end of our republic."LMFAO.

They have really lost thier shit.



I spent a summer listening to rush Limbaugh nearly every day back in the early 90s. Conservatives say crazy fucking shit when they’re talking to their own kind. There is no liberal equivalent to that kind of vitriolic indoctrination. There are people who support trump solely because he’s an asshole with no filter who pisses other people off. It’s such a bizarre mentality.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016782 -



Thats a lot of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 2
    #27016798 -

I find it disturbing. That kind of dedication to a politician isn’t good for society.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016818 -

Trump to fire Fauci after election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-reveals-plan-to-fire-fauci-after-election

There's nothing like being anti-science. In grade school you fail for being anti-science, in adulthood, you are worshipped. lol, the irony.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,559 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.