Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | | Last >
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27012833 -

Ted Cruz just said he doesn't think one single vote has has been swayed by the Biden story, and that Trump needs to completely stop talking about this and campaign on the economy.

Good luck with that too.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27012998 -

I guess I'm proof that Ted Cruz is wrong.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #27013030 -

P.T. Barnum was right.  Luckily, your vote for Trump means nothing since you're in California.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27013149 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I guess I'm proof that Ted Cruz is wrong.  :shrug:



You didnt change your vote from biden to Trump based on this, you were never a biden supporter to begin with . So in short he's not right and neither are you.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (10/31/20 12:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27013194 -

You're right I wasn't a Biden fan.  I was planning to vote Green Party.  But when the media started their cover up, I was like  :freshwtf:  and switched.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #27013195 -

The hard drive story was already at the clown car stage once Giuliani had his hands on it. It's hard to imagine how this could sink lower, but it has, to utter absurdity.

Tucker Carlson got his lost damaging evidence flash drive back from UPS, but now stating that "Biden is a fallen man at this point", Carlson has decided to back off. He remarked, "Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he is already down is something we don't want to be involved in."

More likely that that Giuliani, Trump and Carlson are all fallen men at this point, and Carlson is desperately trying to salvage a bit of his reputation.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27013258 -



:lolsy:


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead]
    #27013274 -

Joe Biden says some stupid shit. But that podcaster appears to be in his thirties, so what's his excuse?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27013587 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I don't think Trump is the preferable choice.  But I'm voting Trump because my side decided it's better to lie about Joe and cover everything about him up to help get him elected than to have an honest discussion (see Twitter, Facebook, the mainstream media, etc., and even The Intercept).

[...]

It could be a lot worse than what Trump has done.  The establishment doesn't want to talk about it so people vote Biden, and I'm not a tool of the establishment.

[...]

You're right I wasn't a Biden fan.  I was planning to vote Green Party.  But when the media started their cover up, I was like  :freshwtf:  and switched.



I dunno, but it's seems "the establishment" has made you not vote according to your own preferences and instead cast your ballot for a Republican party that, according to you, is not "the preferable choice". I would argue that allowing the actions of "the establishment" to push you into voting for a Republican candidate you wouldn't have voted for otherwise is exactly what being a "tool of the establishment" looks like.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #27013598 -

Brian Jones said:
Joe Biden says some stupid shit. But that podcaster appears to be in his thirties, so what's his excuse?



I think his excuse is that he sells the exact type of bullshit that the suckers who listen to his stuff want to hear.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27013682 -

Enlil said:
If you're serious about opting out of society, your opinion of how society should be governed is useless.




If that was a choice I would fully accept that statement.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27014100 -

shivas.wisdom said:
I would argue that allowing the actions of "the establishment" to push you into voting for a Republican candidate you wouldn't have voted for otherwise is exactly what being a "tool of the establishment" looks like.



I hear your argument, but voting against the establishment's candidate in my opinion is not being a tool of the establishment.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27014173 -

There aren’t any non-establishment presidential candidates this round

The Republican Party is the original establishment


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27014190 -

1st, Trump and the Republican party are firmly part of the US political establishment so you didn't vote against the establishment candidate.

2nd, your initial professed choice for Hawkins and the Greens would have been a vote against the establishment, but you apparently allowed the actions of one establishment party (democrats) push you into reactively voting for the other establishment party (republicans) instead, despite your claim that Trump is not "the preferable choice".

Being a tool is slang for being manipulated. By your own account, the actions of the establishment manipulated you into voting for an establishment candidate over your personally preferred non-establishment candidate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27014216 -

Not much manipulation needed when Joe refuses to condemn antifa while mainstream media calls them 'mostly peaceful' protest.

Also, I don't think Joe gives a fuck about people when he says he'll lock down the economy because of a cold. Must not pay much attention sitting in his basement practicing his orange man bad, so many dead, wear a mask montage.

Biden has no plan. His only plan is to get Trump out of office and let the rest of his puppet masters take the reins.

Biden seriously thinks he is can do a damn thing about Covid. Just goes to show he straight up ignores science because it's became clear months ago, there is no controlling a flu.


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #27014222 -

Yeetusdeetus said:
The Republican Party is the original establishment



I agree.

Yeetusdeetus said:
There aren’t any non-establishment presidential candidates this round



Trump definitely does a lot of things that the establishment likes because he's republican (lower taxes for the wealthy, for example).



But they don't like him very much, because he's somewhat anti-war (among other anti-establishment things), unlike Biden.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27014231 -

Only a fascist would condemn antifa.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27014233 -

In 2016 I'd happily talk about entrenched politicians that were part of an oppressive establishment so I'd vote for a 3rd party mostly. However this isn't a scenario where being idealistic will lead to change. Every vote not casted is a vote casted for Trump, every 3rd party vote is a vote for Trump unfortunately.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27014244 -

Enlil said:
Only a fascist would condemn antifa.



Seems ANTIFA are more fascist than Trump. They use violence to suppress their opposition.


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead]
    #27014246 -



--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FACTS THAT PUT THIS WHOLE MESS INTO PERSPECTIVE
( 1 2 3 all )
amanita3 4,944 56 01/21/03 11:20 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Joe Biden the liar
( 1 2 all )
Chemy 4,275 24 08/30/08 12:13 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Who Rules America? Who Owns The Media? - The Facts usefulidiot 2,143 13 01/18/05 06:00 AM
by GazzBut
* Auschwitz - Myths & Facts
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 4,270 26 02/03/05 07:25 AM
by Seuss
* Obama picks Biden as VP
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zorbman 6,270 62 09/14/20 06:44 AM
by Brian Jones
* Biden's "I'm Not The Guy" Remark
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,587 58 08/25/08 05:29 PM
by zappaisgod
* Top Republican on Biden "He's a Big Blowhard Doofus" Madtowntripper 621 2 09/01/08 09:31 PM
by johnm214
* 20 Amazing Facts About Voting in the USA C20H25N3O 1,022 14 03/19/05 02:48 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
211,077 topic views. 4 members, 39 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.