Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: nato23]
    #26243079 -

Cheers pal, I'm a first time poster long time reader of this forum :grin:

I hear you - I used to go to a well known spot just outside Sheffield myself - but the amount of people up there now it has become a joke - went up there last w/e and there must have been 50 people picking (there was recently an article in the Guardian about it, that named the spot!) and it has just been picked clean - I worry that they will be picked to extinction there :frown:

However - I'm a really keen hiker and recently I came across what I am calling "cap town" - a huge expanse of fairly wild moorland that isn't well travelled at all - I have simply never seen as many as I did today - literally thousands, almost everywhere I looked. I only stopped picking as I filled the three tupperware boxes I had to the point I could only just get the lids back on. Have them drying now (using the oven on the lowest heat with the door wide open) - usually I would just air dry them but there are just too many and I want to dry them asap.

Going to go again tomorrow - but truth be told I have more than I need already - I only do 4g dried about twice a year so I figure I'm going to be giving lots to friends!

Edit: Photos of today's haul -  the box is the first 250 dry. The boxes are what I use to collect and I filled three to the absolute brim :grin:



--------------------


Edited by fraggle (10/11/19 02:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: PsyMindz86]
    #26243608 -

Lovely photos ...

Nityanada - your making it far too complex for yourself I think.. can you simply go by number to weight dry , 30 caps is usually around about a gram , also I mean not to eat in one go , eat within 10-15 minuets...
Start low , work your way up accordingly over the course of a season is what I tended to do..sorry if misunderstood the question...

Fraggle  good stuff , for cap town finds like yours and others , I would invest in a dehydrator , get em for around 25-30 qid much more convenient for large finds I think

Edited by PsyMindz86 (10/11/19 04:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Nityananda]
    #26243900 -

Nityananda said:
If I find some libs and then just keep them till the next day and then want to take some, will they be classed as fresh or dry? Let's say I leave them in the bag and dont let them air.. will my dosage be based on fresh? And let's say if I leave them to air overnight .. will they be considered dry the next day ?



Why not just dyy them to avoid this confusion around partially dried mushrooms and what weight dose you should take?

If they're fresh, they're about 90% water (slightly over, maybe 92% I think I read somewhere).  If they're dry, they're close enough to 0% water.  Anywhere in between could be anywhere in between.  No easy way of knowing, and no easy way of getting a reliable dose.

Imo just dry them :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: PsyMindz86]
    #26243916 -

PsyMindz86 said:
Lovely photos ...

Nityanada - your making it far too complex for yourself I think.. can you simply go by number to weight dry , 30 caps is usually around about a gram , also I mean not to eat in one go , eat within 10-15 minuets...
Start low , work your way up accordingly over the course of a season is what I tended to do..sorry if misunderstood the question...

Fragile - good stuff , for cap town finds like yours and others , I would invest in a dehydrator , get em for around 25-30 qid much more convenient for large finds I think



You're talking about when they are dry right ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Proton]
    #26243918 -

Proton said:
Nityananda said:
If I find some libs and then just keep them till the next day and then want to take some, will they be classed as fresh or dry? Let's say I leave them in the bag and dont let them air.. will my dosage be based on fresh? And let's say if I leave them to air overnight .. will they be considered dry the next day ?



Why not just dyy them to avoid this confusion around partially dried mushrooms and what weight dose you should take?

If they're fresh, they're about 90% water (slightly over, maybe 92% I think I read somewhere).  If they're dry, they're close enough to 0% water.  Anywhere in between could be anywhere in between.  No easy way of knowing, and no easy way of getting a reliable dose.

Imo just dry them :shrug:



Well yes I agree and would rather do It that way but let's say If I find some and want to take some the next day.. they will not have time to dry ( they are not dry from yesterday)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: fraggle]
    #26243976 -

I'm hoping to find a nice secluded spot this season. Sick of always looking over my shoulder when picking on the golf courses, but like I say it does the trick for now. I just carry a golf club and put a golf cap on and pretend I'm looking for balls :wink:

I've never been over 1g dried, I've always just micro and macro doses but planning a 3g this sunday if I'm in the right mood haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: fraggle]
    #26243977 -

fraggle said:
However - I'm a really keen hiker and recently I came across what I am calling "cap town" - a huge expanse of fairly wild moorland that isn't well travelled at all - I have simply never seen as many as I did today - literally thousands, almost everywhere I looked. I only stopped picking as I filled the three tupperware boxes I had to the point I could only just get the lids back on.




Nice find! I'd love to discover something similar.

I keep going on local reccy's to potential new spots and coming out with a few here and there, i'm just hoping one turns out to be as fruitful as yours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Mice-Helium]
    #26243986 -

Mice-Helium said:
Nice find! I'd love to discover something similar.

I keep going on local reccy's to potential new spots and coming out with a few here and there, i'm just hoping one turns out to be as fruitful as yours.



Thanks, I've been picking around the Peaks for 20 years and this was the first time I have ever found such a spot. Sounds a bit silly but I actually felt like I was high on finding it, my heart rate went up and my hands were shaking slightly as I filled the first box - it was certainly like nothing I have seen before whilst collecting libs.

Not a million miles from there is a beautiful stone - with these words carved into it - "With a loving heart and a open mind - seek and you will find" - almost prophetic!



--------------------


Edited by fraggle (10/11/19 03:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: fraggle]
    #26244011 -

What's the tolerance like with psilocybin? If I dose today would i be able to dose again on Sunday or is that too soon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: fraggle]
    #26244012 -

Hey all, just checking with you guys if these are Liberty Caps or if they're lookalikes.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Anubis500]
    #26244069 -

Libertycaps - ^^^^ although not sure about the one at the bottom right....


That’s what I’m saying nityanada, tollerence builds fast , you plan your dose and day/night accordingly then when you wish to dose again , you allow 3-7days , or Atleast this is what I do...
But say for example ,  if I at 100 libertycaps today , tomorrow I would need 200 to get the same effect , which is basically wasting them.....
The tollerence factor stands for most psychedelics 

Edited by PsyMindz86 (10/11/19 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: PsyMindz86]
    #26244090 -

I've been out this morning for 3 hours and nothing, then as walking back to the car I stumbled across a group of these. I think they are libs but not 100%. Can anyone confirm?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: fraggle]
    #26244091 -

fraggle said:
Thanks, I've been picking around the Peaks for 20 years and this was the first time I have ever found such a spot. Sounds a bit silly but I actually felt like I was high on finding it, my heart rate went up and my hands were shaking slightly as I filled the first box - it was certainly like nothing I have seen before whilst collecting libs.

Not a million miles from there is a beautiful stone - with these words carved into it - "With a loving heart and a open mind - seek and you will find" - almost prophetic!



So cool! Yeah, it's like you were destined to find them :eek:

Yeah, in the peaks is where i found the most amount in one hunt yet.
Seems to be great conditions for it.
I wish there was something similar a bit closer. But, the hunt is part of the fun for me, so the few i find when searching local feel satisfying and rewarding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Mice-Helium]
    #26244459 -

Does anyone know any good spots near dartmoor around Okehampton? Everywhere I go I see so many sheep fields but can never get access to them! I dont know how to find some good spots it's really difficult

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Nityananda]
    #26244577 -

Nityananda said:
Does anyone know any good spots near dartmoor around Okehampton? Everywhere I go I see so many sheep fields but can never get access to them! I dont know how to find some good spots it's really difficult



I can't aid in helping with spots that will produce lots of libs sorry, but i'm sure there will be some present on the fields you're speaking of.

In terms of access to fields, try looking on your local council website for a Public right of way map or for an ordnance survey map. These will show where you can legally walk. Then use satellite images to cross reference where you think would be a good spot. (Not always fool proof though)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Mice-Helium]
    #26244611 -

Just ate around 20 small ones , have to say , very nice , i forgot how strong they can be 2bh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Nityananda]
    #26244682 -

Or dartmoor in general ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: Nityananda]
    #26244767 -

been looking through maps and all sorts think i found a couple of potentially good spots. i found a cow field the other day but im certain im not allowed to go through it which sucks. got a good amount of rain coming up until tuesday so gonna go then and try these new spots. hopefully i can find my first actives xD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: imspaced]
    #26244984 -

- my pals brothers haul , Far East Norfolk , no excuse no boys n gals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season 🍄 👌 [Re: PsyMindz86]
    #26244993 -

PsyMindz86 said:
- my pals brothers haul , Far East Norfolk , no excuse no boys n gals



Man that's alot! I wish I could find a place which is abundant like that! Was this all from one area or different places?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Liberty caps? [5 images] d_myco420 5,282 9 10/06/02 06:13 PM
by DocPsilocybin
* Liberty Caps : The offical "Fall 2004 Season" post
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Gumby 65,261 299 11/23/18 07:26 PM
by Bigmac84
* Liberty Cap Dosage?
( 1 2 all )
DocPsilocybin 56,892 39 10/24/19 10:02 AM
by Anglerfish
* Liberty Caps In England, (yes, i kno its not th season yet!) mcbob 12,380 13 02/18/04 04:52 AM
by gwum
* Liberty caps in england...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Ajoc 55,535 145 10/15/16 03:39 PM
by Masterp123
* Damnit, now I'm turned off from hunting for liberty caps! megaman3 33,030 17 08/22/03 01:12 PM
by Mitchnast
* Best conditions to hunt for Liberty Caps? BongmasteR 25,775 7 11/10/01 04:33 PM
by Psylosymon
* I found some liberty caps, in summer Blu Spore 3,879 5 06/16/04 11:59 AM
by GGreatOne234

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
58,072 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.