Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Mr.guy]
    #26071502 -

First come first serve:hehehe:,
THANKS MACMERDIN, but I'm gonna go with Mr. guy..
Thank you Guy!
:pm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Mr. Funguy]
    #26071828 -

Subfinder said:
No ATL#7 prints, but I do have a fuck-ton of cinct prints. If anyone wants some PM me. Be prepared to send any extras to other people.

EDIT: this is a good chance for new members to get their trade ratings up and start scoring harder to get prints. So that being said, you know what to do.




Folks, let's give Subfinder three cheers!!!

Hip-hip-hooray!

Hip-hip-hooray!

Hip-hip-hooray!!!


--------------------
Wishing everyone awakened consciousness!
Explore the transformative benefits of microdosing.
"May my many blessings bless many others"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: 1WithU]
    #26071877 -

:bb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: 1WithU]
    #26071893 -

Wow!  I am delighted to see all the awesome things you all have started!  So excited to watch along!  Haha... crossing fingers on prints soon.

So I have a bit of news that affects my strategy with this thread.  Turns out that in about 2 weeks I will be leaving the country for 3 weeks.  It's an abrupt development that just came up.

Instead of doing things the "proper way" (cleaning the dirty wild spores with agar) I am going to have to try a "neglect tek" and cross fingers.  Gonna make two small jars, one with rice, one with kamut, and make a spore syringe from Subfinder's print (when it arrives) to shoot up the jars.  I know, I know.  High chance of contams.  But here is my hope...

I figure that if I make the syringe with just 1ml of pretty dark spores, and just shoot about 0.20ml into the jars that the density of spores might out-compete contams.  Even if not hopefully the radial growth will find some clear areas to clone from later.  I kinda do hope that upon coming back a few weeks later that I might have some blue pearls waiting.  But am prepared to encounter a science-fair project gone bad.

Will take pics of the jars to post here once nocced up.


--------------------
Wishing everyone awakened consciousness!
Explore the transformative benefits of microdosing.
"May my many blessings bless many others"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: 1WithU]
    #26071928 -

I got my print. I also have 12 left to give away. I ate 5g Saturday and it was different. I had visuals. Very lethargic feeling but I was also hitting dabz. Overall very pleasant time. I have yet to put my spores to agar. I'm looking forward to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #26072852 -

Some of my experiments with common panaeolus

Cinctulus

Panaeolopsis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: myceliups]
    #26072928 -

Panaeolopsis

So, are you saying you had better luck with MEA instead of PDA?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Mr. Funguy]
    #26073096 -

PDA is what I was regularly using. Both have worked for
it. I just think mine were stubborn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: myceliups]
    #26073109 -

Hmmm. So maybe I can use just LMEA for my agar, I might test this out in time here to come... I've only really seen concoctions of agar recipes or PDA. I might use the same LMEA I use for cubes, anyone think it might affect growth?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Mr. Funguy]
    #26073146 -

It will work fine. I switch between PDA and MEA(LMEA) often
so the mycelium doesn't get to used to the recipe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: myceliups]
    #26074691 -

My atl7 just fruited this morning!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Subfinder] * 1
    #26075472 -

Good news!!!!

Warrens arrived!

Will send them out immediately tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.


--------------------
Wishing everyone awakened consciousness!
Explore the transformative benefits of microdosing.
"May my many blessings bless many others"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Subfinder]
    #26075481 -

I got my spore print . Thank you.  I put some to PDA agar today.  I have a few plans:  Go to grain, also make LC for outside inoculation of straw/grass/horse poo.  From grain to boiled straw (Straw takes a long time to rot so maybe this would speed it up) in outside flower pot (with and without horse poo and also try to fruit in bags of straw and poo.  Any advice on getting the stones to form? A particular grain? Some coffee added.  Will report when there is anything to report.

Edited by Seeker2be (06/26/19 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Seeker2be]
    #26075497 -

They seem to do really good with softwood bedding mixed with hay and plenty of horse shit. That's the magic recipe for my outdoor spots.

It seems that the piles that are less than a year old fruit best. The oldest piles stopped producing completely. I've learned to add a bit here and there in the off season, then leave it alone from April to November.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: 1WithU]
    #26075876 -

1WithU said:
Good news!!!!

Warrens arrived!

Will send them out immediately tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.



Now the fun begins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Trapezoid]
    #26075994 -

So I nocced up a small jar with a spore syringe of the warrens.  I know, I know... wild spores have contams.  I am not fully optimistic this will work, but I don't have a choice really.  Leaving in a few days on an unexpected trip till end of July so have to revise my plans.  I don't have the time to do plates & isolate.  So I am taking a wild-shot and crossing fingers on "neglect tek".  I expect a funky jar next month, but I do have hopes that some areas of the jar may have blue pearls which I can then clone, then do a flower pot plant of the contamed cake for fruits.  From the cloned blue pearls (or fruits) I expect to make a clean jar.

At this pace I am sure that a bunch of you will get to the finish line before me.  Can't wait to hear the first assessments of the pearls to live vicariously through you.  I wonder who will have the honors of being the first to post a thorough bio-assay & assess the Blue Pearls (hopefully compared to other sclerotia, potency, effects of sensations, taste, and other observations).

While I am gone I will be online ofcourse, so will be around here.  Wishing all y'all explorers fun & success with all this!


--------------------
Wishing everyone awakened consciousness!
Explore the transformative benefits of microdosing.
"May my many blessings bless many others"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: 1WithU]
    #26076319 -

Amazing looking!

But if these are any bit like the stones from Pan subbalteatus, they are pseudosclerotia which contain other soil materials.. and yeah they are blue like that for subbalteatus. Of course I don't mean that makes them any less! :grin:

Will be going for those warrens myself. :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Solipsis]
    #26076426 -

Pan subbalteatus has been renamed to pan cinctulus.

They are one and the same.  :grin:


--------------------
MacMerdin's Simple Pan-Cakes


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: MacMerdin] * 1
    #26076446 -

The prints are on their way to everybody on my list!


We added a nice fresh Ban Hua Thanon print as an extra :smile:

My Warren spores are going to agar in a few hours.

Good luck guys. Hope the mail picks up some speed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue Pearls Explorer's Thread - Panaeolus Cinctulus Sclerotia - Blue Truffles [Re: Tweeq]
    #26076501 -

Awesome!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Boomr Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2160 2161 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,304,102 43,207 09/29/26 09:41 PM
by maensel
* Sterility, Pearl Millet, Honey Jar KentuckyPWRLFTR 794 3 10/27/03 09:15 AM
by deanofmean
* The Official Woodlovers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 931 932 )
TheDuder 624,086 18,626 09/30/26 09:22 AM
by Incidental_farmer
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 551 552 )
nosf3r4tu 353,295 11,035 09/30/26 07:24 AM
by MojaveMyc
* bruising blue ipickPA 2,255 15 05/10/04 12:03 PM
by IfIWereARichMan
* Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!)
( 1 2 all )
mycofile 4,473 32 09/13/02 08:20 PM
by Anno
* Blue's Poo (clean thread)
( 1 2 all )
mycofile 6,648 30 09/27/02 11:53 AM
by mycofile
* Blue's Poo Arrived Today!
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 7,214 47 08/26/02 05:45 AM
by psilocybinjunkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
52,910 topic views. 14 members, 57 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.