Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: starfire_xes]
    #25163444 -

starfire_xes said:
They are RINOs--establishment republicans. And fuck them.



And Trump isn't?

:goodluckwiththat2:

As Workers See Crumbs, Biggest Wall Street Banks Have Already Pocketed $2.5 Billion From Trump Tax Scam

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed: report

Quote:
President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump said Friday at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, two friends at a table near the president told CBS News.



:wellidunno:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25163450 -

No.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: starfire_xes]
    #25163454 -

starfire_xes said:
No.



Real persuasive....


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25163460 -

My opinion is just as good as your opinion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: starfire_xes] * 2
    #25163477 -

I give it a 2/7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: starfire_xes]
    #25163498 -

starfire_xes said:
My opinion is just as good as your opinion.



I didn't say otherwise. But it's just that, your opinion, clearly based on emotion over logic :shrug:

People often support their opinions with facts/sources to validate their point however, like the 2 articles I posted. Otherwise their opinion doesn't really carry much weight and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Speaking of facts/sources, did you know Trump donated to Hillary for years before running for president?

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Quote:
Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)



:strokebeard:

So tell me, how is Trump anti establishment again?

:waitingpatiently:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25164024 -

musiclover420 said:
krypto2000 said:
musiclover420 said:
qman said:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mollyhensleyclancy/midwestern-democrats-dnc-trump-russia?utm_term=.mxbAlp6Dg#.strmV29r4

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/04/24/midwestern-democrats-dnc-stop-collusion-already/

Looks like many of the D's are sick of this Russian witch hunt nonsense. Time to move on, it's a nothing burger.



Funny:

Republicans Push Bill To Protect Mueller, Without McConnell's Support




Qman is pointing out how the right can find people that identify as democrat in red states in the mid west while you lefty are citing republican senators.

Clearly your senators are fake news deep state nothing burgers but his unsourced right centrist democrat food stamp recipients surrounded by corn, meth, and republicans are worth considering because they tell it like it is.



:rofldrunk:

I assumed he meant Democratic politicians :facepalm3: But I didn't really feel like clicking on a "hot air" or "buzzfeed" article :grin:

It's funny as even if some Dem politicians opposed the investigation, it's not like they have to pay attention to all the details so that wouldn't be surprising. But Republicans going against their party to support the investigation seems like a huge difference, especially compared to unsourced "dem voters"...



"it's not like they have to pay attention to all the details"

They know it's a losing political strategy and they have elections coming up, but by all means continue with that losing strategy and see what happens in November and then 2020. :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25164097 -

musiclover420 said:
starfire_xes said:
My opinion is just as good as your opinion.



I didn't say otherwise. But it's just that, your opinion, clearly based on emotion over logic :shrug:

People often support their opinions with facts/sources to validate their point however, like the 2 articles I posted. Otherwise their opinion doesn't really carry much weight and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Speaking of facts/sources, did you know Trump donated to Hillary for years before running for president?

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Quote:
Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)



:strokebeard:

So tell me, how is Trump anti establishment again?

:waitingpatiently:



Trump is part of the establishment; but less then any other Executive in history. He never held a political or military position prior to his presidency.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #25164266 -

So? Neither did Rex Tillerson and he's super establishment.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25164406 -

I was answering his question, Trump is the most anti-establishment president the US elected.....Im not saying it's a good thing, but I believe it to be fact. Why do you think he got elected? He took on both parties....can you name a more anti establishment prez then him?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/25/18 12:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25164442 -

SirTripAlot said:
I was answering his question, Trump is the most anti-establishment president the US elected.....Im not saying it's a good thing, but I believe it to be fact. Why do you think he got elected? He took on both parties....can you name a more anti establishment prez then him?



Lincoln, Roosevelt, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Carter are who I would say were our most anti-establishment presidents. How do you feel Trump is anti-establisment? What has he done that is anti-establishment besides attack the media and FBI? His policies and appointees seem very much in line with the establishment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000]
    #25164443 -

I was speaking to his background. Most of the presidents you meantioned were senators previous to the presidency. You understand what anti- establishment is?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/25/18 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25164470 -

Quote:
Trump is part of the establishment; but less then any other Executive in history. He never held a political or military position prior to his president[/quote

The way you define it, someone who has previous job experience is establishment.

It is just absurd to believe that not having any previous experience in government was a positive characteristic in a presidential candidate.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: SirTripAlot] * 4
    #25164482 -

Anti-establisment could mean either being established, such as a senator, or following the status quo of the existing establishment. Trump was not established in the first sense, but he is very much so in the second. The second is the far more important one in practice, the first is really in name only; it's like voting someone based on race, gender, or hair style without any regard to their actual policies, why would you care about that?

edit: And besides that, the biggest problem with "the establishment" most seem to agree, both sides, is that they curtail to corporations and the wealthy more and more. In that sense Trump isn't just part of the establishment he is the establishment.

Edited by krypto2000 (04/25/18 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000]
    #25164485 -

I agree - Bernie has been in Government a long time, but I wouldn't consider him establishment.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000]
    #25164495 -

did you mean kowtow?  ...kowtow to corporations...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25164514 -

Even when he endorsed Hillary?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: relic]
    #25164520 -

relic said:
did you mean kowtow?  ...kowtow to corporations...?



Thanks, yes, curtail was def not the right word there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000]
    #25164549 -

krypto2000 said:
Anti-establisment could mean either being established, such as a senator, or following the status quo of the existing establishment. Trump was not established in the first sense, but he is very much so in the second. The second is the far more important one in practice, the first is really in name only; it's like voting someone based on race, gender, or hair style without any regard to their actual policies, why would you care about that?

edit: And besides that, the biggest problem with "the establishment" most seem to agree, both sides, is that they curtail to corporations and the wealthy more and more. In that sense Trump isn't just part of the establishment he is the establishment.



Trump admitted that fact and called out all of the sins of being in The Establishment, you're missing that significant fact in your final analysis, why is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25164559 -

SirTripAlot said:
I was answering his question, Trump is the most anti-establishment president the US elected.....Im not saying it's a good thing, but I believe it to be fact. Why do you think he got elected? He took on both parties....can you name a more anti establishment prez then him?



In modern history? No.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Michael Moore's DWMC - a review
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 5,694 34 01/16/04 05:08 PM
by d33p
* An interview with Michael Badnarik
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ancalagon 8,853 124 08/23/04 04:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Michael Moore - "Dude, Where's My Country?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 5,428 61 09/30/03 08:23 PM
by Rose
* michael moore plans new fahrenheit 9/11 1/2
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 3,165 56 11/12/04 03:25 PM
by Rose
* Iraqi forces 'committing abuse' st0nedphucker 620 4 01/25/05 11:31 AM
by Innvertigo
* Senators join forces to roll back parts of Patriot Act wingnutx 645 3 10/16/03 01:20 PM
by afoaf
* UN approval for multinational force in Iraq?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shakta 3,186 62 09/05/03 08:48 AM
by Autonomous
* Another mysterious accident solves a Bush problem. mabus 955 10 03/22/04 01:26 PM
by The_Red_Crayon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
5,167 topic views. 4 members, 1 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.