Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Patlal]
    #25143834 - 04/16/18 07:17 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
You're probably right, three judges approved the no knock warrants because they were presented with evidence showing cohen was running an international nothing burger franchise.

I look forward to the charges in the near future because there's never any political witch hunts coming from the judicial branch of government.  :popcorn:

Do you mean charges specifically for Trump or what? So far we know about:

Quote:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

And that's just what is public so far...

Quote:

Patlal said:
I fucking love Internet leaks.

:confused:

What do leaks have to do with this?

Quote:

After much discussion, Judge Wood ruled that the name must be publicly disclosed immediately.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Edited by musiclover420 (04/16/18 07:18 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: qman]
    #25143836 - 04/16/18 07:18 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Me too, I can't wait.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25143838 - 04/16/18 07:19 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Wonder what Hannity's dirty secret is?
:gaycrankey::doggystyle::sheepfucker:. . . :peace:
What's he hiding?
You may choose only one
Cheated on his wife with a man
Cheated on his wife with a woman
Cheated on his wife with a farm animal
All of the above
Pick STAL if you must

Votes accepted from (04/16/18 04:06 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #25143840 - 04/16/18 07:22 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

He was probably using cohen as a back channel to coordinate talking points/media spin with Trump.

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000]
    #25143846 - 04/16/18 07:27 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Sure, but the "liberal" media DOES cater to Obama.

Sure, but there's a huge difference between just "catering", and actively advising while sharing a lawyer and attacking political opponents...

I mean he's not doing anything absurdly wrong. You might get to point fingers and call him a hypocrite, but he's not under oath. He can continue taking the President's calls if he wants. I find it ironic and a little funny, but asking Hannity to stop talking about this matter due to a conflict of interest is absurd. He's a conservative news anchor for FOX News. As if he's anymore biased than the MSNBC or CNN talking heads. This is the sort of real news that's just meant to catch your eye and aggravate readers. 

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
He was probably using cohen as a back channel to coordinate talking points/media spin with Trump.

This is my only concern. I'm willing to speculate it is possible but unlikely.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #25143852 - 04/16/18 07:30 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Can you imagine if Obama's lawyer was coordinating talking points with a CNN or MSNBC anchor? The right would have melted into a fucking puddle. Just your average, everyday Trump supporter hypocrisy. Nothing new here.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: LRG]
    #25143859 - 04/16/18 07:31 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Did you see this article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

Quote:

At about 4 a.m. on Saturday morning, a couple hours after she started pretending to be Sean Hannity, Dell Gilliam says she got a direct message back from the head of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange. That’s when she said she “kind of panicked.”

“I felt bad. He really thought he was talking to Sean Hannity,” said Gilliam.

Gilliam, a technical writer from Texas, was bored with the flu when she created @SeanHannity__ early Saturday morning. The Fox News host's real account was temporarily deleted after cryptically tweeting the phrase “Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity” on Friday night. Twitter said the account had been “briefly compromised,” according to a statement provided to The Daily Beast, and was back up on Sunday morning.

When Gilliam made the account, she did not expect to be setting up a meeting over “other channels” for Assange to send “some news about Warner,” an apparent reference to Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

During the election, WikiLeaks’ dumped Democratic emails stolen by Kremlin hackers, even leading President Donald Trump’s CIA director to brand Assange’s organization a “hostile intelligence service” last year.

Just minutes after @SeanHannity disappeared, several accounts quickly sprung up posing as the real Hannity, shouting from Twitter exile. None were as successful as Gilliam’s @SeanHannity__ account, which has since amassed over 24,000 followers.

Gilliam then used her newfound prominence to direct message Assange as Hannity within hours.

Yet another connection between Trump/GOP and wikileaks.

Quote:

LRG said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Sure, but the "liberal" media DOES cater to Obama.

Sure, but there's a huge difference between just "catering", and actively advising while sharing a lawyer and attacking political opponents...

I mean he's not doing anything absurdly wrong. You might get to point fingers and call him a hypocrite, but he's not under oath. He can continue taking the President's calls if he wants. I find it ironic and a little funny, but asking Hannity to stop talking about this matter due to a conflict of interest is absurd. He's a conservative news anchor for FOX News. As if he's anymore biased than the MSNBC or CNN talking heads. This is the sort of real news that's just meant to catch your eye and aggravate readers. 

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

This is my only concern. I'm willing to speculate it is possible but unlikely.

It's not just about advising Trump, that is questionable but as you said not explicitly illegal. But attacking the investigation into Cohen without pointing out his conflict of interest seems very shady at best.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25143878 - 04/16/18 07:38 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

That shouldn't be surprising, Trump talks to Rupert Murdoch once a week to coordinate media strategy. This is the network always harping on about the "deep state" lol. How is this legal?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Mercurious]
    #25143883 - 04/16/18 07:39 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mercurious said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Can you imagine if Obama's lawyer was coordinating talking points with a CNN or MSNBC anchor? The right would have melted into a fucking puddle. Just your average, everyday Trump supporter hypocrisy. Nothing new here.

It isn't anything new, political candidates/politicians use their allies in the media all the time.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: qman]
    #25143902 - 04/16/18 07:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
That shouldn't be surprising, Trump talks to Rupert Murdoch once a week to coordinate media strategy. This is the network always harping on about the "deep state" lol. How is this legal?

Sadly it seems like we have a lot of "loose laws" where morals were supposed to do the rest. And Republicans don't hold themselves to the same standards they hold everyone else.

So if it were Dems even many Democrats would be outraged, but because it's republicans their base doesn't care. Fox has already told them Dems do the same thing anyways so it's cool...

Also Ajit Pai, who was appointed by Trump, has been trying to kill net neutrality and make it easier for news stations to monopolize. Last I heard he was trying to make a merger legal so Sinclair broadcasting could buy out 70%+ of local news stations, then they can force all those stations to read their pro GOP scripts like so:

Sinclair requires anchors to read script bashing 'fake' news

Imagine if 70%+ of local news was the same script from the same company... That is basically the definition of "fake news", so once again more projection by the GOP.

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Mercurious said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

It isn't anything new, political candidates/politicians use their allies in the media all the time.

If it happens all the time then please provide some examples of Democrats doing anything similar...

:waitingpatiently:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25143962 - 04/16/18 08:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25143982 - 04/16/18 08:26 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Did you see this article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

Quote:

At about 4 a.m. on Saturday morning, a couple hours after she started pretending to be Sean Hannity, Dell Gilliam says she got a direct message back from the head of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange. That’s when she said she “kind of panicked.”

“I felt bad. He really thought he was talking to Sean Hannity,” said Gilliam.

Gilliam, a technical writer from Texas, was bored with the flu when she created @SeanHannity__ early Saturday morning. The Fox News host's real account was temporarily deleted after cryptically tweeting the phrase “Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity” on Friday night. Twitter said the account had been “briefly compromised,” according to a statement provided to The Daily Beast, and was back up on Sunday morning.

When Gilliam made the account, she did not expect to be setting up a meeting over “other channels” for Assange to send “some news about Warner,” an apparent reference to Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

During the election, WikiLeaks’ dumped Democratic emails stolen by Kremlin hackers, even leading President Donald Trump’s CIA director to brand Assange’s organization a “hostile intelligence service” last year.

Just minutes after @SeanHannity disappeared, several accounts quickly sprung up posing as the real Hannity, shouting from Twitter exile. None were as successful as Gilliam’s @SeanHannity__ account, which has since amassed over 24,000 followers.

Gilliam then used her newfound prominence to direct message Assange as Hannity within hours.

I think I missed the punch line.  What's interesting about that story?  That someone was able to hack Hannity's Twitter account?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25143986 - 04/16/18 08:32 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I think I missed the punch line.  What's interesting about that story?  That someone was able to hack Hannity's Twitter account?

That Hannity had been communicating with Assange/Wiki links to get dirt on Dems, which I assume he would then rant about on his TV show.

Many people here have denied the Wikilinks/Trump connection in the past, even with all the evidence around Roger Stone.

Also they didn't "hack" his twitter... His twitter was banned, and someone made a fake replacement which Assange then contacted assuming it was the real Hannity :rofldrunk:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25143995 - 04/16/18 08:35 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Hannity had been communicating with Assange/Wiki links to get dirt on Dems, which I assume he would then rant about on his TV show.

Many people here have denied the Wikilinks/Trump connection in the past, even with all the evidence around Roger Stone.

I've certainly never denied the connection.  Giving dirt on ANYONE to the media is what Wikileaks does.  He'll give dirt on Trump to MSNBC if anyone gives him any.  We already have proof he was trying to get dirt on Trump from Trump insiders.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25144049 - 04/16/18 08:52 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Oh well string him up without a trial if he had hannity as a client. I can't believe how silly some of these threads are.

Mueller has been a thug out of control for a long time. Now he is trashing attorney client privilege which the left applauds since its against a right winger or seen as such. But when it goes against one of their lefty heroes they will sing a different tune and wish things were different. And it will be used in that way if this is allowed to stand. Be careful what you wish for.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25144057 - 04/16/18 08:55 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Hannity reporting on the Cohen case without disclosing he was a client is one of the most egregious violations of professional ethics I've ever seen. He should be fired immediately.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25144068 - 04/16/18 08:59 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: The fact that Hannity didn't disclose that he's a Cohen client when he defended him will make it into ethic textbooks as an example of unethical behavior in journalism. And Cohen was party to this, lawyers represent the bar that they belong to, though I'm not sure this rises to level of disbarment, he may be disbarred for participating in this kind of unethical behavior.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25144069 - 04/16/18 09:00 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Hannity had been communicating with Assange/Wiki links to get dirt on Dems, which I assume he would then rant about on his TV show.

I've certainly never denied the connection.  Giving dirt on ANYONE to the media is what Wikileaks does.  He'll give dirt on Trump to MSNBC if anyone gives him any.  We already have proof he was trying to get dirt on Trump from Trump insiders.

Trying to get dirt doesn't equal trying to leak it though.

Wikileaks leaks stuff, anyone can then find dirt in the leaks. Working with political groups to get dirt on opponents is pretty damn shady...

And I wasn't saying you were one of the deniers, but I've seen at least a few people continue to defend Wikileaks as being unbiased, which doesn't seem to be the case :shrug:

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Oh well string him up without a trial if he had hannity as a client. I can't believe how silly some of these threads are.

Huh, reminds me of all those "lock her up" chants. Funny how Trump fanboys were not yelling "put her on trial!".

Also who said anything about no trial here?... You are the only one, put them all on trial FFS. Things aren't black or white, there is some middleground.

Quote:

Mueller has been a thug out of control for a long time. Now he is trashing attorney client privilege which the left applauds since its against a right winger or seen as such.

Attorney client privileges don't protect against crimes for 1.

2 Mueller is a republican with a great track record, he's been with the FBI for decades including under Bush and Obama, Mueller was also appointed by a Republican who was appointed by Trump :lol:

Quote:

But when it goes against one of their lefty heroes they will sing a different tune and wish things were different. And it will be used in that way if this is allowed to stand. Be careful what you wish for.

Funny, I could say the same about Trump wanting Line Item Vetos among other things:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-line-item-veto-unconstitutional-2018-3

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: koods]
    #25144071 - 04/16/18 09:00 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Hannity reporting on the Cohen case without disclosing he was a client is one of the most egregious violations of professional ethics I've ever seen. He should be fired immediately.

Do we know if there was ever an exchange of money for his legal services?

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
    #25144078 - 04/16/18 09:04 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

"Speaking on his radio show Monday, Mr. Hannity said he hadn’t paid Mr. Cohen legal fees but that 'I might have handed him 10 bucks' and asked for attorney-privilege on certain issues."

I'm gonna go with yes

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion