Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #24070615 -

bodhi does a great parody of a Trump sycophant.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24071695 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Thank you!

You've just confirmed the bottom 50% will continue to pay no income taxes (same as today), and the tax rate for the super rich will be reduced from 40% to 25%.

In other works Trump will make the super rich richer, and he won't do anything to help the bottom 50%.



You're hugely mistaken. Embarrassingly mistaken, really.

Under Obama, people were paying 10% on a salary anywhere from 0-$17,000  and 16% on $17,000-$70,000.

Under trump, people earning 0-$25,000 or households making $50,000 or less will pay ZERO federal income taxes. That's a big difference.

Fal, getting 50% of households(WHO ARE ALREADY ON THE INCOME TAX ROLLS. DOES. NOT. INCLUDE. THE. "50 PERCENT". OF. HOUSEHOLDS. THAT. DONT. PAY. FEDERAL. INCOME. TAX. ALREADY.) off the income tax payrolls is a big deal to tax payers.

Liberal elite like you may not see a difference in poor people just above the poverty line getting a massive tax break, but average Americans do.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: koods]
    #24071697 -

koods said:
bodhi does a great parody of a Trump sycophant.



Koods does a great impression of a delusional, borderline deranged CTR shill who thinks he is being morallly righteous by crying to druggies about Drumpf day in and day out


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Edited by Webster10 (02/07/17 05:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Webster10]
    #24071816 -

Webster10 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Thank you!

You've just confirmed the bottom 50% will continue to pay no income taxes (same as today), and the tax rate for the super rich will be reduced from 40% to 25%.

In other works Trump will make the super rich richer, and he won't do anything to help the bottom 50%.



You're hugely mistaken. Embarrassingly mistaken, really.

Under Obama, people were paying 10% on a salary anywhere from 0-$17,000  and 16% on $17,000-$70,000.

Under trump, people earning 0-$25,000 or households making $50,000 or less will pay ZERO federal income taxes. That's a big difference.

Fal, getting 50% of households(WHO ARE ALREADY ON THE INCOME TAX ROLLS. DOES. NOT. INCLUDE. THE. "50 PERCENT". OF. HOUSEHOLDS. THAT. DONT. PAY. FEDERAL. INCOME. TAX. ALREADY.) off the income tax payrolls is a big deal to tax payers.

Liberal elite like you may not see a difference in poor people just above the poverty line getting a massive tax break, but average Americans do.



I was gonna say something, I didnt think he'd change his mind though even if I linked him to 2016s tax rates. He seems to think a sheriffs word doesnt matter, Id bet he'd argue with official whitehouse releases too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Webster10]
    #24071916 -

Webster10 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Thank you!

You've just confirmed the bottom 50% will continue to pay no income taxes (same as today), and the tax rate for the super rich will be reduced from 40% to 25%.

In other works Trump will make the super rich richer, and he won't do anything to help the bottom 50%.



You're hugely mistaken. Embarrassingly mistaken, really.

Under Obama, people were paying 10% on a salary anywhere from 0-$17,000  and 16% on $17,000-$70,000. When you look at tax rates, you are looking at rates for TAXABLE income - that is income after all the exemptions and other deductions are subtracted.

Under trump, people earning 0-$25,000 or households making $50,000 or less will pay ZERO federal income taxes. That's a big difference.

Fal, getting 50% of households(WHO ARE ALREADY ON THE INCOME TAX ROLLS. DOES. NOT. INCLUDE. THE. "50 PERCENT". OF. HOUSEHOLDS. THAT. DONT. PAY. FEDERAL. INCOME. TAX. ALREADY.) off the income tax payrolls is a big deal to tax payers.

Liberal elite like you may not see a difference in poor people just above the poverty line getting a massive tax break, but average Americans do.



When you start doing your own taxes you realize how ignorant you are of how it works. I believe the personal exemption is now around $12,000 for an individual - that income is not taxable. Ask your dad how it works.

Edited by koods (02/07/17 09:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #24071940 -

Webster10 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
...the bottom 50% will continue to pay no income taxes (same as today), and the tax rate for the super rich will be reduced from 40% to 25%.

In other works Trump will make the super rich richer, and he won't do anything to help the bottom 50%.



You're hugely mistaken. Embarrassingly mistaken, really.

Under Obama, people were paying 10% on a salary anywhere from 0-$17,000  and 16% on $17,000-$70,000.

Under trump, people earning 0-$25,000 or households making $50,000 or less will pay ZERO federal income taxes. That's a big difference.



You don't seem know the difference between a marginal tax rate and an effective tax rate.

Just because people are in the 10% tax bracket doesn't mean they actually pay 10%.  Here are the statistics for how much people actually pay:


SOURCE: Tax Policy Center, Table T13-0174, July 2013. Data are for 2014. Compiled by PGPF.
NOTE: A quintile is one fifth of the population. The breaks are (in 2013 dollars): 20% $24,191; 40% $47,261; 60% $79,521; 80% $134,266; 90% $180,482; 95% $261,471; 99% $615,048; 99.9% $3,170,865.


In other words, people in the lowest tax bracket actually get money back today, but under Trump, they get nothing and have to say "I win!" instead.  :whatever:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24071949 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
I was gonna say something, I didnt think he'd change his mind though even if I linked him to 2016s tax rates.



I'll link you to the income tax rates.

Again, marginal tax rates aren't the same as effective (actual) tax rates.

Bodhi of Ankou said:
He seems to think a sheriffs word doesnt matter, Id bet he'd argue with official whitehouse releases too.



The difference between you and I is that I trust logic, you trust conservatives.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: koods]
    #24071954 -

koods said:
When you start doing your own taxes you realize how ignorant you are of how it works.



Exactly.  In Webster's defense, he's still a college kid who's still learning how the real world works.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24071996 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
He seems to think a sheriffs word doesnt matter



:lolwut:

http://ktla.com/2016/02/10/ex-l-a-county-sheriff-lee-baca-to-plead-guilty-in-jail-scandal-attorney-says/
Quote:
Former Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca pleaded guilty Wednesday to lying to federal investigators conducting a corruption and civil rights probe into the county jail system he once ran.

Baca's decision to plead guilty to willfully making false statements was announced by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.

"Today's charge and plea agreement demonstrate that illegal behavior within the Sheriff's Department went to the very top of the organization," Decker said.

Baca retired from the department in 2014 amid the ongoing FBI probe into alleged beatings and cover-ups within the sprawling county jail system.

To date, more than a dozen sheriff's employees have been convicted in connection with the probe.

Former Undersheriff Paul Tanaka, once Baca's second in command, was indicted last year. He is accused of orchestrating a cover-up and has pleaded not guilty.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24072017 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24072018 -

:cookiemonster:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24072021 -

Doesnt matter, the evidence he presented is still valid. The downloadable file they posted on whitehouse.gov opened as layers in photoshop and you could see where they cut and pasted it together. Thousands of people still have this file and have verified this. Its undeniably forged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 3
    #24072036 -

Even if it's forged, which it's not, Obama is still a natural us citizen since his mother was a US citizen.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: koods] * 1
    #24072088 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Doesnt matter, the evidence he presented is still valid. The downloadable file they posted on whitehouse.gov opened as layers in photoshop and you could see where they cut and pasted it together. Thousands of people still have this file and have verified this. Its undeniably forged.



Koods is right.  Plus, the layers argument has been debunked.  Watch the videos here and let's discuss if you find any logical flaws.  Otherwise, please stop showing off your ignorance; it's really getting old.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24072107 -

I believe polls show that his travel ban has 51% support. Good thing we live in a 50+1 world. So all you need is 50% of the people + 1 idiot, and you're good.

Betsy Davos just got sworn in like that today. 50% said yay + 1 Idiot.


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (02/07/17 10:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #24072167 -

CNN  53% oppose
Gallup 55% oppose
CBS 51% oppose

Those were the three real professional polls I could find. The are a bunch of "online" polls which are obviously totally worthless.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: koods]
    #24072191 -

koods said:
CNN  53% oppose
Gallup 55% oppose
CBS 51% oppose

Those were the three real professional polls I could find. The are a bunch of "online" polls which are obviously totally worthless.



Right off the bat you have to exclude CNN. And Breitbart and Fox.

Telgraph UK: 49% for, 41 against, 10 dont know.  That the UK.
Business insider: Same numbers
UK independant: Same numbers
Rasmussen: 57% for... To be discarded as biased (IMO)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 4
    #24072400 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Wheres your admission that Obamas certificate is fake?





--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Webster10]
    #24072544 -

Webster10 said:
koods said:
bodhi does a great parody of a Trump sycophant.



Koods does a great impression of a delusional, borderline deranged CTR shill who thinks he is being morallly righteous by crying to druggies about Drumpf day in and day out



Everyone is a ctr shill.

Soros probably owns koods, too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #24084528 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Hahaha if he gets assassinated the right would create a bloodbath within hours.



Hahaha, no they absolutely would not. They would open that mouth up wide for Pence's little smokie


--------------------
"Niggas in the Point ain't changed" -Andre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump's Tarrifs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brian Jones 5,183 136 03/09/18 06:18 PM
by musiclover420
* Evidence of Iraq-Al Qaeda Ties? [POLL] Jammer 1,483 12 09/30/02 07:41 PM
by Jammer
* FOX News is my new favorite thing on tv. friartuck 1,092 10 04/18/03 02:41 PM
by Innvertigo
* U.S. doctors call for Canadian-style health insurance
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RonoS 4,806 75 08/15/03 07:09 AM
by shakta
* Poll: How long will the war last? rhizo 904 11 03/19/03 09:58 PM
by rhizo
* Iraqi leaders to tell Congress of wasteful spending Edame 763 4 09/23/03 05:25 PM
by shakta
* USA-watch out for the poll watchers carbonhoots 942 3 11/05/02 10:49 AM
by ehud
* RePost: Nationwide Poll Anonymous 790 9 06/24/02 10:15 PM
by nugsarenice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,532 topic views. 6 members, 3 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.