Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next > | Last >
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: amp244]
    #22467147 - 11/02/15 03:41 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

amp244 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
I really think we need to step back from worshipping the constitution. It certainly is a legislative masterpiece, but nothing is beyond critique, and when we shove it up in a pedestal we collectively ban dissent. Just throwing that out there.

The constitution does not ban dissent in anyway shape or form. The constitution gives us the power to completely destroy and rewrite it in any way we see fit. The constitution can be amended. It is not a static piece of legislation by any means.

I wasn't saying the constitution bans dissent. I was saying that the glorification of it is a form of banning dissent in the public discourse. Not literally banning.

Here's an example of what I mean. When we went into Iraq, it was like sacrilege to express dissent about the war. People were blindly patriotic without any serious level of sober critique. Critique of what we were doing, and why we were doing it. We would have supported anything after 9/11, as long as 9/11 was the justification.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

#22467183 - 11/02/15 03:49 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

amp244 said:
Well if we followed the constitution there would be no Federal Reserve and NATO wouldn't be able to just drag us into war, so you can't exactly say that we follow it.

The painful reality is that WE DO FOLLOW IT.  It has enabled a takeover of our government by an unelected corporate power structure that overwhelms elected government with money.  The constitution must contain new ideas on how to govern these behemoth corporations and keep them OUT of the political process.

Why is that so hard to see?  The constitution allows for a lot of flexibility and corporations seize on that opportunity.  One simple change that would transform America is to simply NOT ALLOW corporations, unions, non-profits and church's to organize political activity at all.  Put all that action back in the hands of voters.

I"d like to see more direct democracy like Switzerland has and a lot more utilization of modern technology to engage the voter ... internet and phone voting on issues.  Let's get the voter back in the front and center position ... get rid of the electoral college, LIMIT the power of political parties so candidates are freer to really represent their entire population they serve and just, in general get the voter back in charge.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Edited by KauaiOrca (11/02/15 03:52 PM)

Invisibleamp244
Sporocarp Stretching

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22468091 - 11/02/15 07:22 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

amp244 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
I really think we need to step back from worshipping the constitution. It certainly is a legislative masterpiece, but nothing is beyond critique, and when we shove it up in a pedestal we collectively ban dissent. Just throwing that out there.

The constitution does not ban dissent in anyway shape or form. The constitution gives us the power to completely destroy and rewrite it in any way we see fit. The constitution can be amended. It is not a static piece of legislation by any means.

I wasn't saying the constitution bans dissent. I was saying that the glorification of it is a form of banning dissent in the public discourse. Not literally banning.

Here's an example of what I mean. When we went into Iraq, it was like sacrilege to express dissent about the war. People were blindly patriotic without any serious level of sober critique. Critique of what we were doing, and why we were doing it. We would have supported anything after 9/11, as long as 9/11 was the justification.

Such is the case with any matter of public opinion. If people begin to view the confederate flag as a symbol of racism, then we begin to villainize anyone who flies it and paint them as white supremacists regardless of the content of their character or their opinion on the matter. You are not speaking to anything inherently good or bad about the constitution, you are simply using the constitution to illustrate a generalization about public opinion.

--------------------
How to Convert a Normal 24-hour Light Timer into a Short Cycle Repeating Timer

"Monopoly, besides, is a great enemy to good management, which can never be universally established but in consequence of that free and universal competition which forces everybody to have recourse in it for the sake of self-defense." -Adam Smith

Invisibleamp244
Sporocarp Stretching

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #22468299 - 11/02/15 08:05 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KauaiOrca said:
Quote:

amp244 said:
Well if we followed the constitution there would be no Federal Reserve and NATO wouldn't be able to just drag us into war, so you can't exactly say that we follow it.

The painful reality is that WE DO FOLLOW IT.  It has enabled a takeover of our government by an unelected corporate power structure that overwhelms elected government with money.  The constitution must contain new ideas on how to govern these behemoth corporations and keep them OUT of the political process.

Why is that so hard to see?  The constitution allows for a lot of flexibility and corporations seize on that opportunity.  One simple change that would transform America is to simply NOT ALLOW corporations, unions, non-profits and church's to organize political activity at all.  Put all that action back in the hands of voters.

I"d like to see more direct democracy like Switzerland has and a lot more utilization of modern technology to engage the voter ... internet and phone voting on issues.  Let's get the voter back in the front and center position ... get rid of the electoral college, LIMIT the power of political parties so candidates are freer to really represent their entire population they serve and just, in general get the voter back in charge.

We follow certain parts of the constitution and do not follow others. You can't say that we follow it if we do not follow the whole of it. Like I said, we haven't constitutionally declared war since WWII. Every war the U.S. has fought since then has technically been unconstitutional as congress did not vote to declare it.

If you would like to create a law or include language in the constitution addressing political party fundraising, super-pacs or lobbying, then I am willing to entertain such a proposition. 'No branch of government, or official within, shall be permitted to accept any form of contribution from a corporate or foreign entity' or 'The organized political parties of elected officials may only raise money from individual U.S. citizens, and such contributions are to be capped at $2,000 per citizen per election.' or 'No corporation, union, or other organization of any form, may publically advertise for a political candidate running in an election'. The constitution was designed to be malleable. The last part of it was enacted on May 7, 1992. If the constitution were a blended scotch whiskey, it would be 23 years of age. It is certainly not beyond our abilities to tailor it even further.

By putting down the constitution because of something it does not have, you are devaluing what it does have. It sets up a system of checks and balances within the government to limit the control one branch has over the others. It specifically states what congress can and cannot do. The fact that the bipartisan political system has been compromised with corporate interest doesn't suggest a fault in the structure of government or in the constitutional powers that government has, it suggests a fault in the two party system. If you don't like the tax-code, don't rewrite the constitution, rewrite the tax-code. If you would like to see a law passed that outlaws lobbying or super-pacs, or see the tax code rewritten, then I'm all in with you. Im also with you on that last paragraph you wrote.

--------------------

"Monopoly, besides, is a great enemy to good management, which can never be universally established but in consequence of that free and universal competition which forces everybody to have recourse in it for the sake of self-defense." -Adam Smith

Edited by amp244 (11/02/15 08:10 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22468960 - 11/02/15 10:52 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

amp244 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

amp244 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

Such is the case with any matter of public opinion. If people begin to view the confederate flag as a symbol of racism, then we begin to villainize anyone who flies it and paint them as white supremacists regardless of the content of their character or their opinion on the matter. You are not speaking to anything inherently good or bad about the constitution, you are simply using the constitution to illustrate a generalization about public opinion.

True. I was more just expressing my opinion of someone else's statement about how 'we need to go back to the constitution', etc etc... I hear that dribble all the fucking time, and while I think it's a truly 'Murican thing to say, more specifics are in order.

The Constitution shouldn't be so overly glorified. It should certainly be respected, but we should know why we respect it, instead of turning it into some kind of obscure symbol. It is also not above reproach. There are a few important things that the authors neglected in it's creation, though they were aware that the constitution had to be semi-flexible to account for this, which is good.

Many self proclaimed 'constitutionalists' don't even support things in the constitution. They believe we should construct a theocracy like what the middle east has, or medieval Spain had, for example.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Edited by Bigbadwooof (11/02/15 10:55 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #22469086 - 11/02/15 11:42 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

amp244 said:
But congress has always had the right to create and circulate its own currency! All of this money that they are borrowing from the Fed at interest could have all been created Debt free.  The exact same benefits you say the Fed allows, were easily obtainable in house, debt free!

And Congress still has the right to have the Fed to sell back it's Government bonds at the original purchase price; the Fed is the Government's bank and they can do what they want with it.  Ron Paul and Alan Grayson even want the Fed to forgive the entire $3 trillion in debt the Government owes it.  And Congress can do that.  The problem with that is if the debt was cancelled, the Fed couldn't sell those bonds and retire the money anymore, so the economy would be left with an extra $3 trillion that would lead to inflation problems.

The preferred method for the Government to take on debt is to sell bonds on the open market.  That way, money doesn't have to be created out of thin air, and they don't have to worry about inflation risks.  They could even set the discount rate to 0%, but of course that would mean the bonds are worthless (unless we had negative inflation) and the only way to sell them would be for the Government to create money out of thin air, leading once again to the inflation problem.

Quote:

amp244 said:
Yes the Fed gives its profits back to the Treasury, but lets not forget about those 6% dividends (typical sp 500 dividends are from 2-4%).

I'm not clear on your point.  The average return of an S&P 500 stock is about 10% per year (dividends plus stock gain).  So 6% isn't that great relative to the S&P.  And yes, all the rest of that interest the Government pays the Fed goes right back to the Treasury.

Quote:

amp244 said:
The Federal Reserve is just another way for private bankers to control the government through the issuance of credit, and even worse, the monopoly of its currency. By masquerading as a "quasi-government entity" and calling it the "Federal" Reserve, it gives you the impression that it is part of the government, when in fact it receives no funding appropriated by congress and its decisions do not have to be approved by anyone in the Executive or Legislative branches. All they have to do is attempt to satisfy their subjective mission statement.

Debt is the choice of Congress, not the Fed.  If Congress had the balls to raise enough taxes and cut enough spending to pay down the debt, we would be debt free, whether the Fed liked it or not (though the Fed couldn't care less).

Quote:

amp244 said:
Lets look at their duties as described in said mission statement and assess how good of a job they have been doing:

1.) Conducting the nation's monetary policy by influencing the monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates
Hmm. Employment not at all in good shape, prices stable alright - stably rising, interest-rates lower than ever.

Maybe the Fed should have let the economy slip into a Great Depression, so we can see how great that would be in comparison.

Quote:

amp244 said:

I can see how someone could make the argument that prices have been more stable from year to year since the Fed, although that certainly wasn't the case for the first 40 years or so. You may find it interesting that $1 in 1800 was worth roughly the same as $1 in 1945. How did we manage the back end of the industrial revolution and WWI without our beloved inflation? Also note that ever since we went off the gold standard in 1933 the value of the dollar has been destroyed. As we have all seen in the most recent increases to the money supply, the new dollars disproportionately go to the rich, meaning the working class's purchasing power has greatly diminished.

Real wages have always gone up faster than inflation, until Reagan took office, when they roughly stayed even with inflation:

Yes, the rich are doing a lot better than ever before, but that's because Congress helps those who get them elected.

Quote:

amp244 said:
According to the U.S. Census Bureau there are now more people on some form of government relief (TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid) than there are full-time year round workers. I'm by no means a Republican, but I can't ignore that fact. But hey, if you like big government, ballooning welfare, income inequality, destruction of currency, and diminishing purchasing power, than I suppose the Fed is doing a great job!

Please stop with the straw man arguments - they really aren't helping you make your point.

The Fed has nothing to do with any of the above.  As the graph I just presented shows, there's more real wages out there than ever before; it's the fault of Congress for helping those all go to Wall Street rather than Main St.

Quote:

amp244 said:
2.) Supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation's banking and financial system and to protect the credit rights of consumers
Sure could have used some of that supervision 8 years ago. Im glad they are there to "ensure the safety and soundness" of our capital.

3.) Maintaining the stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets
Sure could have used that risk assessment 8 years ago when banks were leveraged to the gills with risky derivatives.

I actually agree with you 100% on these two.  Alan Greenspan was in charge of Fed when the bubble went up exponentially.  He apologized after he stepped down for not doing his job:
Greenspan Concedes Error on Regulation
Quote:

a humbled Mr. Greenspan admitted that he had put too much faith in the self-correcting power of free markets and had failed to anticipate the self-destructive power of wanton mortgage lending.

In Greenspan's defense, he's exactly the kind of free market chairman Ronald Reagan wanted in charge of the Fed, and still another reason Reagan failed America.

Quote:

amp244 said:
4.) Providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation's payments system

I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

Yes the businesses are doing surprisingly well because they are being bolstered by Keynesian pseudo-demand. None of this is a natural market reaction. You can't just keep employing tactics to circumvent correction periods forever. Eventually the world will stop taking your dollar. Otherwise we could all stop working and have the FED just print us money.

You don't seem to get Keynesianism.  The idea is prevent both the bust AND the boom cycles.  If done correctly, you pump money into the bust cycles, and take it back during the boom cycles, keeping things relatively stable.  If you only pump money in during the bust cycles and let the boom cycles happen (which is what Greenspan allowed), then you might have a problem.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: qman]
    #22469117 - 11/02/15 11:53 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Really, GDP is the best measurement?  If a company like Apple manufactures Iphones in Indonesia and then sells that phone all over the globe, should that be considered good for the US economy?

Main Street does not feel this great 2% GDP growth at all.

Yes, GDP is the best measurement.  In your example, the iPhone revenue gets counted towards Indonesia's GDP, NOT the US's.  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22469124 - 11/02/15 11:56 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

amp244 said:
Step 1, get wall street out. That's what we need to be focusing on. Its ridiculous to say that it will never happen and that we must simply learn to live with it. We must take the power back.

At least we agree on this point.  :toast:

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22469688 - 11/03/15 06:29 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Many self proclaimed 'constitutionalists' don't even support things in the constitution. They believe we should construct a theocracy like what the middle east has, or medieval Spain had, for example.

Do you have actual sources for this? Or is this just more liberal gobbledygook?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22469832 - 11/03/15 07:26 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22470009 - 11/03/15 08:33 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Really, GDP is the best measurement?  If a company like Apple manufactures Iphones in Indonesia and then sells that phone all over the globe, should that be considered good for the US economy?

Main Street does not feel this great 2% GDP growth at all.

Yes, GDP is the best measurement.  In your example, the iPhone revenue gets counted towards Indonesia's GDP, NOT the US's.  :smirk:

You sure about that, I really don't know.  US profits from US corporations aren't calculated into US GDP?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22470291 - 11/03/15 10:01 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22470456 - 11/03/15 10:55 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I'm sure.  :smirk:

I like how they included paying your mortgage payment now counts as a person making a rent payment to a landlord, homeowners now are their own landlords and contribute to GDP. :cookiemonster:

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22470512 - 11/03/15 11:08 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I like how they included paying your mortgage payment now counts as a person making a rent payment to a landlord, homeowners now are their own landlords and contribute to GDP. :cookiemonster:

Makes about as much sense as not counting those not on unemployment as unemployed...

Number fudging, it's what the govt does best:facepalm3:

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22470839 - 11/03/15 12:22 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Makes about as much sense as not counting those not on unemployment as unemployed...

Everyone on unemployment is counted as unemployed.

--------------------
FARTS

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22470952 - 11/03/15 12:45 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Everyone on unemployment is counted as unemployed.

That's what I said, ONLY those on unemployment are counted as unemployed, those whose unemployment has run out are not, Whether they have a job or not, the U6 number is far more accurate, but govt doesn't care about accuracy, do they?

http://www.portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp

--------------------

Invisibleamp244
Sporocarp Stretching

#22470985 - 11/03/15 12:53 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
You don't seem to get Keynesianism.  The idea is prevent both the bust AND the boom cycles.  If done correctly, you pump money into the bust cycles, and take it back during the boom cycles, keeping things relatively stable.  If you only pump money in during the bust cycles and let the boom cycles happen (which is what Greenspan allowed), then you might have a problem.

^^sounds good on paper^^ but you know that they don't curtail "irrational exuberance", to quote Greenspan. I don't think its wise to try to prevent any cycles. Im not saying I'm advocating wild fluctuations, but there should be ups and downs. Let the market set the interest rates.

Countries go through what are called credit cycles. Expansions and recessions are part of the short term cycles. Depressions may happen from time to time over the long term, if the short term cycles are interfered with.

We borrow money, to increase spending and facilitate transactions. This has a chain reaction effect through the economy and usually results in some substantial growth. If the central bank sets interest rates too low, this borrowing gets out of control and leads to irrational exuberance and the formation of asset bubbles (houses, stock market, etc.). But remember, one mans credit, is another mans debt. This money must be paid back. Eventually the debt burden begins to grow faster than incomes and productivity. The debt repayments and interest get larger and begin to cut back on spending and transactions in the economy. The economy begins to contract, and if the asset bubbles pop, we are thrown into depression. The Keynesian wants to avoid any contractions at all costs, and tries to push interest rates lower, attempting to keep the economy in growth mode indefinitely. He may be able to avert a few string of recessions this way, but eventually he'll find himself in a position where interest rates cannot go any lower and the economy is still not recovering. This happens because the credit cycles have not been allowed to run their normal course. The current situation is very similar to this. Now we are on the verge of depression and the Fed has come in to save the day with drastic, income inequality inducing tactics, once again denying the credit cycle its chance to complete its natural down turns. 

My point to the modern day Keynesian is that you should not try to avert the recessions that are a part of natural credit cycles, less you goad depression. You must take the bad with the good because too much of a good thing, becomes a bad thing.

--------------------

Edited by amp244 (11/03/15 12:57 PM)

Invisibleamp244
Sporocarp Stretching

#22471331 - 11/03/15 02:29 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Real wages have always gone up faster than inflation, until Reagan took office, when they roughly stayed even with inflation:

Yes, the rich are doing a lot better than ever before, but that's because Congress helps those who get them elected.

This graph doesn't show wages vs inflation so Im not sure how it allowed you to arrive at that conclusion. The semi-colon after the top statement made me think you were using the graph to illustrate your point. The graph does illustrate your bottom statement however.

--------------------

OfflineTreebux
Dah Man!
Male

#22472746 - 11/03/15 07:05 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not politicaly active but I hate the idea of Hillary being president. The Clinton conspiracy is a great documentary about the clintons, must see.

--------------------
Shroomery.org is cool

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Treebux]
    #22472800 - 11/03/15 07:12 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Treebux said:
I'm not politicaly active...

Maybe you should be...

Best way to stop the butch is to get involved

"Stand up, speak out!" -Otep

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom