Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
peace of mind through erasing your past?
    #2179179 - 12/15/03 09:55 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i get very paranoid around poeple lately when i trip or get high because i'm convinced they know every bad thing i've done (because its subtly obvious from the way i look and my actions) or that if i think about anything bad that i have done they will know. or even just bad thoughts. alot of wierd head games, very unfun.

i was on this death trip trying to figure out the best way to purge myself of this unwanted crap, but then i had a really good trip with my two friends and my one friend who is very into taoism suggested that purging is a bad idea, its best to take whatever you have and keep refining it. his idea is that its best to seek total relaxion with all the stuff you have as opposed to getting rid of the bad then feeling relaxed.

also, i have this other friend who apperntly did a little bit of the death trip thing, and he's quite delirous (made up memories, telepathic messages from homeless poeple. note, he went crazy from doing acid it would appear). now i'm worried he is stuck on his course of craziness because he purged out everything that would make him not feel right about being crazy.

uhm, so anyways, what the hell will make me feel alright. more honesty? more love? more relaxation? hardcore tripping? constant tireless effort at self-improvement?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: peace of mind through erasing your past? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2179211 - 12/15/03 10:14 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Guilt is actually a way to stay stuck in the past and to give yourself a subtle permission to repeat the act.

Understand why your past action was destructive to yourself or others then forgive yourself and choose higher ideals and behaviours.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinehaz
mycofunkatologist
Male

Loc: Earth!
Re: peace of mind through erasing your past? [Re: Swami]
    #2179810 - 12/15/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

as long as you dont repeat the past, you'lll be fine... i really doubt anyone around you will know anything you've done, unless they are of some higher intelligence than you... in which case it probably doesnt even matter.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: peace of mind through erasing your past? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2180082 - 12/15/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with Swami completely.

The best way to deal with the past is to acknowledge it, own up to it, come to terms with yourself and realize that you don't have to be that way in the present just because you were in the past. Guilt isn't the healthiest thing to cling to. Feeling remorseful is natural but we also need to accept history for what it was and learn from it rather than just feeling ashamed of it.

Jump to top Pages: 1