Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Wanna know what the real solution to peace will be? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1389219 - 03/18/03 06:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

SHouting out to all...

this what I see here everyone saying, what they believe should be asked or said what they BELIEVE. it doesnt matter. whats in the bible, what in science it doesnt matter. the bible is a constant search to find meaning, and i respect it cause i think anyone should appreciate something that drives you to be a better person, and i think its a nice mirror, but besides the point.

Taking away all that repressive thoughts, you think it could very well be a very wise book, some people may have only came up with the bible in what some say as an excuse to stop questioning.

But that RULE or definition or opinion is only limited to those people and not the subject as a whole.

To stop questioning, to accept what you believe as the ultimate truth, defining a constant thought un reasonable to change, that right there is the epitome of ignorance, and ignorance breeds conflict, conflict raising to anger, and hatred.

but in the bible it says to have faith, and keep going. Faith is knowing that in all doubt you stand up and face the truth.

GOD is what you define god to be, its the most subjective word i think there is. One persons says they hate god cause "he" did this, and "he" did that, when it might not even be a HE OR SHE OR ANYTHING AT ALL. and that is what you define, and just like Phluck said about mushrooms, it solidifies your ideas about your life. Defining what god is, only solidifies your boundaries.

and this is where im going to merge the people on the other side. Some...They question, they HAVE faith, they search non stop for the truth. and IMHO these are the followers of what the bible says as god. Anything you define, you are limited by those definitions, like lines or boarders on a building or painting, as you define thus the barriers become. Seek not to define, but to understand for only one thing is constant, that things will always change. Maybe thats what the bible means when it says have faith...in god, the undefinable. BUt this and even this could be a definition, but in understanding that paradox you understand the point therefore mentioned here and maybe to your boundaries even in the bible.

just some of my ideas. Maybe we should all just forget what we know about anything and start over eh?

The problem with people today, is they have no unified human goal, they are trapped in greed and selfishness and only what they want to be right, they want to color THEIR elmer fud, thats all they want to draw is elmer fud. even as i write this i try not to hold it to my own, im writing here to write out to you, to touch each one of you, so that you may touch me back and so we have "solidarity". so we may come together.

The differences are only as much as we make them.

WE DEFINE THE LINES. THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU.

take it like a dream, for even for me to write is a crime against the truth, as i speak i break the flow.

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: Wanna know what the real solution to peace will be? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1404298 - 03/23/03 06:33 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

In order to create world peace, you need to find inner peace. Beware of what you think, people can feel it.

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: Wanna know what the real solution to peace will be? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1404334 - 03/23/03 06:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Heh great post! I like what tak said to

I find when having a discussion on religion just cut out the details.. what do you believe? simplafy it.

look at what is the driving force..the motivation, the fundamental belief.
I have yet to find a human without faith.

That last line you said is been on my mind lately, I MUST take responsibility for my interactions/choices, but especially words.
But I think it is important to remember what ever force you believe in(or whatever u want to call it) it is always at work, it doesnt take a vacation :smirk:

Even if you are not "loyal"(whatever that means) to the force the force never gives up on you , and even when you are not trying or least expect it..it works thru you.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Wanna know what the real solution to peace will be? [Re: shaggy101]
    #1404558 - 03/23/03 10:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think while we are in this monkey form world peace will be next to impossible.
There would have to be some kind of big change in human DNA to even start to think about this. This race of strange multiplying mammels is just too violent.
So just hope evolution or nature kicks our arses soon.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies