Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Completely Free
    #1918408 - 09/15/03 04:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

We, for the most part, are completely free. I mean, we have boundaries and structures set up in our society that establish order, but even laws are open to change. That isn't what this is about, however.

I sometimes suffer from a lot of doubts, insecurities, etc. A lot of thoughts that cloud my vision and really restrict my actions and other thoughts.

Anyways, half the time, I eventually come back to the more Enlightened, natural, free me, but every so often, the old ways sink back in..

So, anyways, our brain works through connections. What I need is some sort of phrase, a set of thoughts, that I can reenact that will open me back up to this state of mind, because it really is the most effective, fufilling, and by far the most satisfying and loving.

I mean, I need a few phrases to act as the key that opens this back up. Because gradually, there are always thoughts that almost subconsciously seep in and bring me back down without me even noticing this.

Just the other day, some sheep arrived in a field just down the road. I mean, a one-minute walk away. Their bells are always going, and they occasionally "baww".. I only really notice it in my room, because it is the closest and because of my window.

Anyways, I am in my powerful state of mind, and the thought of these sheep only amuses me as "Wow, quite the craziness.. sheep!"

Anyways, most of this has to have the connections accessible to my other thoughts to really understand what I am saying, because, of course, my thoughts always bring more thoughts that really make me understand what it is that I am thinking.

But yeah, anyways, I need to reinforce some thoughts that will have straight connections to all of these other thoughts that shape this mind set, because I can never keep them in mind long enough to really experience this world as it is suspossed to be.. the problem seems to be when I go to sleep, and then wake back up.

I just have all the negative remnants of my old ways of thinking left, and they seem to be able to creep back in occasionally...

Okay, this wasn't pointless, me posting this. I was touching on a lot of ideas... Yeah. yeah. I'll just hit Continue... No, I do not wish to preview... ahh, here we go.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: Completely Free [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1918456 - 09/15/03 04:19 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"but even laws are open to change" when you change a law, are you not setting new boundires for it?

anyways, do you mean those moments when you feel kind of enlightened, and you wish you could keep that mindset always, but something creeps in and sets you back?

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Completely Free [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1918474 - 09/15/03 04:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sole_Worthy said:
"but even laws are open to change" when you change a law, are you not setting new boundires for it?

Well, yeah, but that isn't the point.. Some order is definitely necesary, though. Just didn't want this to spiral into an arguement over free will.. heh.

Quote:

anyways, do you mean those moments when you feel kind of enlightened, and you wish you could keep that mindset always, but something creeps in and sets you back?

It is sort of like that, I guess. Not really, though. There is a lot of unnecessary, negative, uneffective bullshit that is in my mind and it often gets in the way of some real experiences.. the shit really prohibits me from living my life the way I want to live it, and it definitely doesn't fufill me..

It basically cuts me off from the complete free will that I have in my hands. I guess the state of mind that I am frequenting more often now could be described as being more Enlightened.. the trouble is keeping it in office. This state of mind is much more capable of letting me experience life for what it is and actually fully enjoying it..

Usually, a series of thoughts can sort of "awaken" me to this state of mind. I just need to program something that can instantly open it up, eventually keeping me in it forever.. Something that can effectively keep out the trash from poisoning me. It is being worked on.. heh.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

#1918498 - 09/15/03 04:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

you could discover a way to produce that state of mind, but youd also need to look at whats brings you out of that state. what causes the negativity, and how to avoid that.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Completely Free [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1918504 - 09/15/03 04:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sole_Worthy said:
you could discover a way to produce that state of mind, but youd also need to look at whats brings you out of that state. what causes the negativity, and how to avoid that.

Yeah, exactly. It is thoughts, that have been running for so long that it usually happens without me even noticing.. It just takes time to bring in the new state of mind, I guess, either that or doing some intense reprogramming that doesn't allow any thought to not go the other way... never really tried that. But, it is possible to completely change our entire way of thinking in one second... heh.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

#1918519 - 09/15/03 04:45 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I always get a feeling of inspiration acompanying an enlightened state of mind. Maybe I need to find more inspiration.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1920383 - 09/16/03 03:21 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Although a blissful mindset is indeed healthy, I don't think its possible to stay like that in modern society and still keep a job and a place to live, because eventually you have to snap out of this mindset and FOCUS on various bullshit activities to move on with your "life."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (09/16/03 03:22 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Completely Free [Re: Strumpling]
    #1920444 - 09/16/03 03:44 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
Although a blissful mindset is indeed healthy, I don't think its possible to stay like that in modern society and still keep a job and a place to live, because eventually you have to snap out of this mindset and FOCUS on various bullshit activities to move on with your "life."

It isn't just some blissful mindset.. this mindset is entirely capable of runnning all aspects of my life and doing so while enjoying it..

While in this state of mind, everything "bullshit" is a challenge to me that I have fun overcoming.. it is all considered from the moment it comes about to be a task that is necessary for my growth..

Yeah, it is really hard to describe everything about it and all, but you'll have to take my word for it when i say it isn't just some "up in the clouds" state of mind where reality doesn't matter or whatever.. heh
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1920479 - 09/16/03 03:58 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"While in this state of mind, everything "bullshit" is a challenge to me that I have fun overcoming.."

Sounds a lot like the American Dream to me man.... which is creepy..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Completely Free [Re: Strumpling]
    #1920517 - 09/16/03 04:13 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I can guarantee that it isn't like that, I am just having a hard time explaining it.. I guess you would just have to check out Handbook to Higher Consciousness to get a good idea of what I mean, heh.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here