Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Cheap steak sucks!
    #16874947 -

Not even 2 weeks ago I wrote a thread about never getting cheap stuff again... Fuck.

I had this steak in my freezer that I bought maybe a week before I swore to renounce my cheap ways. So I'm stuck with this cheap ass, thin, bad tasting, hard as rubber steak. Its so disappointing. That cow must of been in the cow Olympics or something. I'm gonna break my knife.

Whats your favorite cut of beef?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16874956 -

I was watching some show called Master Chef, and they kept on bragging about how great Walmart cuts of beef are :rolleyes:

can anyone vouch for Walmarts beef? Im a vegetarian so......:shrug:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16874973 -

Almond Flour said:
I was watching some show called Master Chef, and they kept on bragging about how great Walmart cuts of beef are :rolleyes:

can anyone vouch for Walmarts beef? Im a vegetarian so......:shrug:



Its not bad. I bought a 6$ sirloin and I was satisfied.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16874981 -

Ny strips and T-bones when I can grill, medium rare to medium well is fine by me.
I probably only eat 2 steaks a year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16874986 -

Patlal said:
Not even 2 weeks ago I wrote a thread about never getting cheap stuff again... Fuck.

I had this steak in my freezer that I bought maybe a week before I swore to renounce my cheap ways. So I'm stuck with this cheap ass, thin, bad tasting, hard as rubber steak. Its so disappointing. That cow must of been in the cow Olympics or something. I'm gonna break my knife.

Whats your favorite cut of beef?



Tenderloin FTW!

Try pork shoulder steak for a great cheap cut. I can grill 2 huge 14oz steaks for 7$

cow olympics lol!
:awebig:


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16874991 -

Walmart is quite brazen about not giving a fuck about the consumer.  I would never buy meat from them.  You probably should have slow cooked your shitty cut.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16874998 -

Funnily enough I was barbecuing some "steak" from Walmart just this morning. The flavor is decent enough but it's tough. I sort of like tough cuts of beef sometimes, e.g. in thin strips in a stir fry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16875016 -

Almond Flour said:
I was watching some show called Master Chef, and they kept on bragging about how great Walmart cuts of beef are :rolleyes:

can anyone vouch for Walmarts beef? Im a vegetarian so......:shrug:



They all made a fat cheque that night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16875315 -

Almond Flour said:
I was watching some show called Master Chef, and they kept on bragging about how great Walmart cuts of beef are :rolleyes:

can anyone vouch for Walmarts beef? Im a vegetarian so......:shrug:




this information would be completely useless to you so no, I refuse to answer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16875335 -

it's obviously going to be shit if you had it in your freezer...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16875355 -

mofuckin FILET MIGNON BIATCH!


--------------------
Madly I Do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: druqs]
    #16875356 -

I like walmarts gizzards and chicken livers.

some cunt got on my case about shopping at walmart...I wish I had the guts to tell that bitch that what shes trying to avoid by not shopping at walmart, youre just going to get at a different store anyway...

like it fucking matters, let those malnourished cunts make me cheap tshirts in pakistan.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Hakim0777] * 1
    #16875419 -

Thats because you shouldn't freeze the steak.

If your going to buy steak, grill it straight from the fridge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Patlal]
    #16875432 -

Cut it up and make some stew with it. That's what I usually do with cheap cuts of meat.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #16875463 -

I don't mind bad beef with good sauce. Or stir fried with lots of onions, mushrooms and broccoli.  If I'm gonna eat a steak by itself it's gotta be a higher priced cut.  I'd rather eat meatball sized chunks of ground beef than a cheap cut of steak.

Edited by Hobozen (09/19/12 03:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
x [Re: Hobozen]
    #16875531 -

x


--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/08/16 04:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16875545 -

:nono:Are you trying to tell me pan frying steaks in butter isn't the best way to do it?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16875549 -

My dad is a cattle man, so I have access to as much awesome beef as I want. I love to eat some good pot roast :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap steak sucks! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16875553 -

Almond Flour said:
I was watching some show called Master Chef, and they kept on bragging about how great Walmart cuts of beef are :rolleyes:

can anyone vouch for Walmarts beef? Im a vegetarian so......:shrug:




We bought some steaks from there once to give them a shot, i usually shop at Frys for everything but we happened to be here. We marinated them and threw them on the grill and they actually weren't all that bad.

I'd rather get my steaks from elsewhere but I'd eat them again if I had to. We spent $15 on two or three, can't remember.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
x [Re: blewmeanie]
    #16875556 -

x


--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/08/16 04:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Going Vegetarian...
( 1 2 all )
Organic 4,173 22 04/25/03 03:10 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Thinking about becoming vegetarian....
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 4,797 31 11/28/04 08:40 PM
by Adom
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,502 65 02/25/04 07:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* Why does my dad suck?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,592 24 01/13/18 09:58 PM
by beammeupT
* Walmart sells shitty out of country made products eve69 695 7 08/01/05 01:16 PM
by rod
* Decided to go vegetarian
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
tomk 20,827 221 05/22/05 03:09 PM
by Delyrium
* You know Walmart?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,086 29 05/21/04 08:32 AM
by matts
* vegetarians are killing animals
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
XUL 11,103 82 06/09/05 08:02 AM
by looner2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,939 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.