Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
The Sun
    #1489868 - 04/24/03 04:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Vibrant and radiant, sustains and nourishes our existance. I bow to the plasma ball closest to us.

The sun transmits solar encodings which transmutes and evolves our DNA. It is connected to other suns, it's sister sun in Orion, and the Pleiadian spiral.. our sun is one link in the Photon Band, which encircles the Pleadian stars, who are eternally within the Photon Band. Our solar system enters into it about once every 26,000 years for a 2,000 year period of time, the rest of the time we are drifting through cosmic night. The Photon Band is a quantum of electromagnetic energy with zero mass, and links together many stars throughout the Pleiades

In 1987 we entered the first touch of the Photon Band. By 2012 we will be fully immersed in it. Once in the higher-frequency band, changes occur on the material plane effecting our entire conception of life and evolving our consciousness. These energies will steadily increase year after year, allowing us to become fully 4th dimensional.

The Sun is a reciever of Photon Band energies, and is linked to the other sister suns to recieve and transmit solar encoding energies as mentioned previously. As such, before we even entered the Photon band, the Sun began reacting to it's presence and transmitting valuable light, which on the 4th dimensional scale, is information. Cellular information. This high frequency light does many things to our human evolution, and our planet as a whole.

Solar flares have been increasing steadily over the last 20 years, we have gotten wave after wave of increasing energy from the sun. This is no anomaly, but a reaction of higher frequency light. Once fully immersed in the photon band, our bodies will have to be able to withstand the energies contained within it. This includes our nervous system, spiritual bodies (chakras aligned), and mental balance (hemispheres in sync)

The Sun is preparing us for this.

So thanks to the Sun, for providing heat, light, information, radiation, and everything else it gives selflessly. Namaste, joyous ball of light that brings light to my consciousness, and sustains and enhances my life, I am in your bidding.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: The Sun [Re: Shroomism]
    #1489899 - 04/24/03 04:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Protons and neutrons revolve around nucleus, the moon revolves around Earth, Earth and the other planets revolve around the Sun, the Sun and our entire solar system revolves around the galaxy, with a star in Orion being it's polar opposite. This system of revolving stars dancing among stars continues throughout the whole galaxy, and Universe. A dance within a dance within a dance within a dance. Our Galaxy revolves around the Great Central Sun. All is linked.

As above, so below.

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #1489923 - 04/24/03 04:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what is the 4th dimension?
and how are you so sure about what you speak of?
and whats all this palarva I hear about 2012?

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: The Sun [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1490002 - 04/24/03 05:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"and how are you so sure about what you speak of?"

Because a website told him, and then through questioning the elves in his brain he is able to verify this information. :wink: Shroomism, you never cease to amaze me :smile:

That being said, I would like to thank the sun as well, for helping make us possible.

What are your plans for summer of 2014? We should hang out.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (04/24/03 05:09 PM)

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: The Sun [Re: Strumpling]
    #1490060 - 04/24/03 05:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Do you really see this happening by 2012?
I don't think us humans are going anywhere for a long while, sun or not.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: The Sun [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1490082 - 04/24/03 05:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Mckenna spoke of a sort of "migration into the imagination" that he felt may take place around 2012.....

I don't see any of this happening soon either, though, LostMetropolis - I'm with you man heh

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: The Sun [Re: Strumpling]
    #1490629 - 04/24/03 08:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

blather about unsubstantiated conjectures using terms that nobody defines and then argue about.

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: The Sun [Re: Dogomush]
    #1490642 - 04/24/03 08:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sure!  :smile:

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1490989 - 04/24/03 10:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Protons and neutrons revolve around nucleus, the moon revolves around Earth

Protons and neutrons compose the nucleus... electrons revolve around the nucleus.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: The Sun [Re: Seuss]
    #1491180 - 04/24/03 11:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

tell those aliens to get their facts straight

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1491305 - 04/25/03 12:00 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

our galaxy revolves around a supermassive black hole. not a "great central sun" there is no such thing. the big bright center of our galaxy is a dense area of super heated gases and many many suns. our sun doesnt have a "polar opposite" since it has both a north and south pole that are always flipping and reversing and just recently there were two "north poles" and a band around the center that was charged negative(south). your a cool guy with a cool avatar. but just about everything you say is bullshit. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1491368 - 04/25/03 12:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

sometimes it over powering. and i need the night for shelter. but mostly when im in the sun i get darker and darker... i wonder if i stayed in the sun long enough if i would turn black. i have no family that is arabic or known to be mediterranean or dark skinned but i get Dark. my skin changes colors fast! i dont really need sun glasses.

i dont like it waking me up in the morning unless ive had lots of rest. i love the sun, but i need the night to rest. cause sometimes the sun winds me up Way too much. without darkness no one could sleep. it would be too hot to blinding. we could not see. it would be just as if there were the darkest night! the stronger the sun grows, the more heat gets to this planet. the more the ice caps will melt. the more our climate will change. its seems like each year the sun gets more powerful, each year the sun burns my skin more and more. intensity rises. a fire burning bright BRIGHT. like the "tiger tiger burning bright in the forest of the night".

i was born on a... SunDay!

--------------------
What?

Edited by Zero7a1 (04/25/03 12:24 AM)

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: The Sun [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1491393 - 04/25/03 12:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the thing that some of you have to understand is that you a shit of a lot more ignorant than you think, a sitye like this is used to raise yopur individual consciousnesses to prepare for this shift. remember the mind is in the entire body, how do you know yours is activated, mybe you are ,ore ignorant than you think. no hard feelings though, i just gotta tell it like it is.......................

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #1491430 - 04/25/03 12:45 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hi everyone!  I'm new here.  This is going to be my second post  :smile:

First of all....  I want to say that this was a fantastic idea....  this whole posting, and sharing of concepts!

Secondly, I'd like to thank the one who made me bust a gut tonight!  With: "tell those aliens to get their facts straight"....  I haven't laughed like that in quite some time!!!!  :smile:

Ok...  for the record... that was not an attack on Shroomism...  it was just funny; I understand that  in the heat of intense discussion, little details get outta whack sometimes.... but, I'm sure everyone here already knows that.

The Sun...  you're darn right not much would be going on if it weren't there...  I guess going south wouldn't be as popular anymore either! 

Without question, the sun yields the necessary energy we require, as well as plays a major role in terms of balancing gravity, AND ... it provides a host of other bonuses... you know....  like, nice tans (bring lotion!), beach volleyball, pool parties......  ooohhhhh..... mmmmm  ..... beer  ( well I mean, the beer comes from the store; but I'll argue that the sun plays a sneaky role in supplying the ingredients).

And I will most certainly agree, that everything out there is in dynamic motion! ... The dance analogy was a nice touch!

Hey...  The word " palarva " .... Interesting that, THAT particular word was used...  I'm under the impression that what is being discussed is an ongoing process...  to follow the theory of evolution over the years...  Pa larva....  well...  larvas are known for something....  they alter: they change.  I'm under the impression, using larva analogy, some kind of change, or peculiar occurance, is being expected to happen in the year 2012.

The Fourth Dimension eh?  I can't be certain that it covers all the bases, but Calculus describes the fourth dimension... For those who don't like math, that means the rate of change of something within a "metronome" span of time... Aging would be an example.  Rotting another....  A plane falling out of the sky another... 

Each higher Dimension affects the lower ones....  Consequently, our 3-D environment becomes affected by being incorporated ( integrated... for the math junkies ) within 4-D.  So if 3-D is motion potential....  the next logical thing is Kinetic... 4-D unleases that potential... It is what you see around you ( and what you don't see )..  in ACTION.

I'll tell you this...  something IS in the oven...  and by 2012, it should be ready. I can't wait!  It's like being a kid and you wanna open a gift....  it just isn't coming fast enough! 

....  But, you know....  I hear that PATIENCE is said to be a virtue...  Didn't someone say that good things come to those who wait?

I feel really fortunate to have met so many people with open minds...  What a rush! 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: The Sun [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1491444 - 04/25/03 12:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i was talking about a site? i was talking about what is truth? whos ignorant? who said what? i know my mind is activated. i know that that therer are a lot more things i dont know than i do know. i know there is way more that i have experience that defies any definition or written account of human experience. do i know why? do i know how? did i say. or perhaps did shroomism ask as well? what is ignorance?

you can call me crazy, and you think that maybe sometimes i dont question my sanity?

Ignorance? call someone who is ignorant a person who shoves words down someones throat and bites their mouth till it bleeds and say they bit their togue.

i give you credit for your intentions.

there are people on both sides of the argument who ferociously cast down the others ideas for what they think is some reasonable conculsion, but in the end nothing is solved. and the two walk away with bitter resentment. and Ignorance triumphs.

--------------------
What?

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #1491527 - 04/25/03 01:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have no intentions, only experience, i have intentions, yep, gotta do it together baby, not apart, but it aint really all that important anyways, unless it is, i would go either way.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (04/25/03 01:33 AM)

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1491534 - 04/25/03 01:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the thing that some of you have to understand is that you a shit of a lot more ignorant than you think

No, YOU are the ignorant one! Or... maybe we just have different opinions? Nah... I'm ignorant..

a sitye like this is used to raise yopur individual consciousnesses to prepare for this shift.

Are you SURE that's what this site is for? I thought it had something to do with stopping the dangerous spread of misinformation about Bo0merz. I'll decide for myself what I use this site for thx.

remember the mind is in the entire body, how do you know yours is activated, mybe you are ,ore ignorant than you think.

this is the kind of blather I mentioned in my first post in this thread. What the fuck are you talking about? Mind.. in my whole body (relevance pls?).. is it "activated"? Well... I'm responding to this post so it must be activated. But I have a feeling the meaning you are trying to communicate is much more vague and undefined...

Other terms whose meanings are hopeless voids:

Photon Band energies

solar encoding energies

it

that last one I'm gonna look up after I write this post.

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #1491590 - 04/25/03 01:53 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

vague and undefined, thats not well scripted. thoughts and space dont mix man:

" skirting along an ocean of illusion, the planet called earth: call forth the yin/yang from your heart centres and see what i mean "

--------------------

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
    #1491603 - 04/25/03 01:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

our galaxy revolves around a supermassive black hole

This, my friend, is completley false.

Our galaxy rotates around a supermassive black hole, not revolves.

Your statement would be like saying the earth revolves on it's axis around it's poles. discarding the fact that it revolves around the sun.

It is true that our galaxy  rotates around a supermassive black hole, but it is also true that our solar system revolves around the galaxy, just like the earth revolves around the sun :grin:

I'm not sure what our galaxy, or all other galaxys rotate around, but i'd be easily convinced it's something, being that this rotation cycle is an obvious trend in our universe

I don't know where it comes from, but Shroomism posts some of the most far out, interesting, and thought provoking ideas i've seen here, and whether you agree with them or not, you've got to give some credit.

This system of revolving stars dancing among stars continues throughout the whole galaxy, and Universe. A dance within a dance within a dance within a dance

To This i do agree, Laughing Stars Dance :grin: 

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: The Sun [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1491621 - 04/25/03 02:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ARRRRRRGH you make ME SO MAD I COULD KILL KILL KILL.... all hatred on the planet and usher in a new era of peace and brotherly love.

Hehehe I think I found a way around the "Be nice policy" but shhh don't tell mr. mushrooms, otherwise he might discover that I am planning to MURDER HIS WORTHLESS MOD ASS...... with hugs and kisses and butterflies. Er, wait, that last one didn't really negate the whole murder death threat.. it just gave away the murder weapons.

I think murder should be legal if you leave a glass slide with your thumbprint on it, the murder weapon, and your home phone with the body. That way it would be really hard to avoid getting arrested afterwards and if you're so skilled to avoid the cops when they have all that evidence, then how can anyone say you deserve to go to prison? Also, you saved everybody a lot of work. Wait...

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales, Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology