Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Reaching orgasm without "aid" [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11491426 -

i once busted my nut within 1 min, i was ashamed :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reaching orgasm without "aid" [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11491427 -

you are a 13 year old boy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reaching orgasm without "aid" [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11491444 -

No i just really really like horses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reaching orgasm without "aid" [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11492161 -

Before I learned the obvious "jerking" motion, I used to whack it horizontally by rubbing like a bathroom floor carpeted mat back and forth across my dick like I was fucking the floor mat.

I would be looking under the door so I could see if anyone was coming.  One time my sister saw my eyes right under the crack and didn't know at all what to think of it. I played it off though

I would splooge all over anyone's bathroom mat, I didn't care where we were.

I used this method for years, and even preferred it for awhile once I learned to jerk it.  I have never heard of any one else jacking off in this fashion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reaching orgasm without "aid" [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11492393 -

Anonymous #13 said:
One time my sister saw my eyes right under the crack and didn't know at all what to think of it. I played it off though



:ilold:

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* I got AIDS Anonymous 486 17 11/23/07 08:43 PM
by Anonymous
* How Awesome Are Your Orgams?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 944 26 04/14/08 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,724 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,617 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* My experimentation has me confused
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,658 40 09/14/07 10:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Girlfriend won't go down... there.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,374 52 06/07/08 06:09 AM
by Anonymous
* "Do you want to make out?"
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,775 55 01/13/08 02:16 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
611 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.