Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10992423 -

RoosterCogburn said:
Rustifer said:
Horrible analogy, you guys who think thieving is so bad all have something in common.






Yeah... we think you are a cunt.



And.

You all make horrible excuses and analogies for things you do.

AND

You all resort to childish name calling like you're fucking 12.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992453 -

C'mon man... you steal like a bitch.

No excuses here. The only thing that I "stole" since I was 16 was some high quality CD rips of CDs I owned years before. I paid for the right to listen, and I could hire a lawyer to defend me.

You guys talk about really doing some despicable shit.

The name calling is just internet ribbing... what you REALLY do IRL is fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10992477 -

RoosterCogburn said:
But what if 1,000,000 people all share your flawed logic, and 1,000,000 DVDs go missing?!

It's wrong to take something you didn't EARN. It makes you a thief... be it a DVD from WalMart or your mom's perscription pills. It boggles my mind how people can justify stealing. :shrug:

I just think maybe you are all poor and possibly jobless, but still feel entitled to things you don't really deserve. It's typical young American teenager bullshit.






I completely agree, why even try and justify stealing when your a fuck up. Op is obviously still in high school. Grow the fuck up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10992500 -

Quote:
Rustifer said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10992512 -

My point is, I do way worse shit than pick up a 79 cent thing of rolo's and a 4 dollar deodorant stick, as I did yesterday,  out of spite for this thread.

"I stole drugs from my friend" Go read my thread, it wasn't a friend, it was my room mates friend, and he wasn't a drug user. He got his ass beat for being stupid, he was stupid to brag about having drugs to a second generation heroin addict.

So get it right.

I also manipulate my friends into doing things for my gain, regardless if it's running drugs for me while they're on probation for felony possession, I really don't care.

I've done so much worse shit than stealing something worth 10 dollars from wal-mart, and you guys want to make some huge deal about it like it's even close to being bad, compared to so much other shit that goes on in the world.

Grow up, people lie, cheat, and steal, quit being a bitch and crying about it. You've probably been jacked before, it sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Cowgold]
    #10992525 -

Cowgold said:
Quote:
Rustifer said:






I've stolen more than that from my grandmother.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992554 -

Rustifer said:
My point is, I do way worse shit than pick up a 79 cent thing of rolo's and a 4 dollar deodorant stick, as I did yesterday,  out of spite for this thread.

"I stole drugs from my friend" Go read my thread, it wasn't a friend, it was my room mates friend, and he wasn't a drug user. He got his ass beat for being stupid, he was stupid to brag about having drugs to a second generation heroin addict.

So get it right.

I also manipulate my friends into doing things for my gain, regardless if it's running drugs for me while they're on probation for felony possession, I really don't care.

I've done so much worse shit than stealing something worth 10 dollars from wal-mart, and you guys want to make some huge deal about it like it's even close to being bad, compared to so much other shit that goes on in the world.

Grow up, people lie, cheat, and steal, quit being a bitch and crying about it. You've probably been jacked before, it sucks.



Grow up, people work hard, pay their bills, and seek an honest life... quit being a bitch and crying about them wanting to keep their shit.  You've probably stolen from them before, you suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10992556 -

RoosterCogburn said:
C'mon man... you steal like a bitch.

No excuses here. The only thing that I "stole" since I was 16 was some high quality CD rips of CDs I owned years before. I paid for the right to listen, and I could hire a lawyer to defend me.

You guys talk about really doing some despicable shit.

The name calling is just internet ribbing... what you REALLY do IRL is fucked up.



This excuse is so lame.  There is no way you bought all of the CD's that you downloaded.  You might have bought some of them, but its clearly bullshit to claim you bought all of them.  Secondly this backup defense would only work if you could somehow show you at one point owned all of these CD's and were merely backing them up which is fair use I believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Kada]
    #10992561 -

Quote:
As a matter of fact, i think once they put out a song it should be fair game. They would still be mega rich just from touring. I never pay to see movies or the tv shows i like either. I don't look at it as stealing at all.




That's a blanket statement, and therefore not strictly true. While some bands do make mega bucks, no matter what, this is not the case for all of them.....nor is it the case for all the members of the band. A lot of bands are founded/run by one or two members; the rest are considered employees & they only get a small cut of the profits. Being in a band is not nearly as lucrative as a lot of people think.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Cowgold]
    #10992580 -

Cowgold said:
Rustifer said:
My point is, I do way worse shit than pick up a 79 cent thing of rolo's and a 4 dollar deodorant stick, as I did yesterday,  out of spite for this thread.

"I stole drugs from my friend" Go read my thread, it wasn't a friend, it was my room mates friend, and he wasn't a drug user. He got his ass beat for being stupid, he was stupid to brag about having drugs to a second generation heroin addict.

So get it right.

I also manipulate my friends into doing things for my gain, regardless if it's running drugs for me while they're on probation for felony possession, I really don't care.

I've done so much worse shit than stealing something worth 10 dollars from wal-mart, and you guys want to make some huge deal about it like it's even close to being bad, compared to so much other shit that goes on in the world.

Grow up, people lie, cheat, and steal, quit being a bitch and crying about it. You've probably been jacked before, it sucks.



Grow up, people work hard, pay their bills, and seek an honest life... quit being a bitch and crying about them wanting to keep their shit.  You've probably stolen from them before, you suck.



I work hard, pay my bills, and seek opportunities to pull one over on my fellow man .

no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Chespirito]
    #10992598 -

Chespirito said:
There is no way you bought all of the CD's that you downloaded.  You might have bought some of them, but its clearly bullshit to claim you bought all of them.





Some of them I probably bought 3 times over! I think you underestimate how many CDs people were buying in the 90s, especially teenagers with money. I've at least attempted to pay my fair share. :shrug:

If the technology existed back then, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Nowadays, I buy stuff on iTunes if I need too, but I don't really listen to much music... if I do, it's Sirius or Pandora... which I pay for. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992625 -

Rustifer said:
Cowgold said:
Rustifer said:
My point is, I do way worse shit than pick up a 79 cent thing of rolo's and a 4 dollar deodorant stick, as I did yesterday,  out of spite for this thread.

"I stole drugs from my friend" Go read my thread, it wasn't a friend, it was my room mates friend, and he wasn't a drug user. He got his ass beat for being stupid, he was stupid to brag about having drugs to a second generation heroin addict.

So get it right.

I also manipulate my friends into doing things for my gain, regardless if it's running drugs for me while they're on probation for felony possession, I really don't care.

I've done so much worse shit than stealing something worth 10 dollars from wal-mart, and you guys want to make some huge deal about it like it's even close to being bad, compared to so much other shit that goes on in the world.

Grow up, people lie, cheat, and steal, quit being a bitch and crying about it. You've probably been jacked before, it sucks.



Grow up, people work hard, pay their bills, and seek an honest life... quit being a bitch and crying about them wanting to keep their shit.  You've probably stolen from them before, you suck.



I work hard, pay my bills, and seek opportunities to pull one over on my fellow man .

no.



Then I digress, you probably aren't a thief. 

Still, expecting honest people to get along with thieves is idiocy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992643 -

I can't believe your lame ass is honestly so doped up you can justify stealing from others who work hard for their belongings.


The one thing a thief never gets is ful satisfaction.  It's always detrimental to ones mental state to be a rat in society regardless of what you tell yourself.

If you put physical items above trust from others, you are obviously spiralling down extremely fast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992648 -

Is it okay to steal bread you can't afford for your starving family?


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: DeeGee]
    #10992664 -

I'm fully aware that my sister's electricity is off and I've told her she can't have a penny.  She has 4 kids to feed also. 


I've helped enough and I'm finished helping her. 

Now...

DeeGee said:
Is it okay to steal bread you can't afford for your starving family?




No, I've helped enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: DeeGee]
    #10992675 -

Hell no.


You should've just tried a bit harder, or someone in your family should.


Being a leech because you wernt properly prepared is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: DeeGee]
    #10992730 -

DeeGee said:
Is it okay to steal bread you can't afford for your starving family?



You shouldn't have a family if you can't feed them... isn't that natural selection? :wink:

In reality? Most places will give away food if you are really that bad off, or you can go to shelters, soup kitchens, etc. Plenty of options in most civilized countries.

At least stealing to eat is slightly defendable... you don't look like a complete scumbag if you are caught stealing food for your babies. Stealing money from your poor grandmother is something else... :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992962 -

Rustifer said:
luvdemshrooms said:
And thanks to all of you who are thieves and to those who justify what the thieves do.

You help to increase costs for those of us who have standards and morals.

Think about this the next time you whine about drugs being illegal. You all help to keep the "drug users are scum" stereotypes alive and well.

Good job, assholes.



Horrible analogy, you guys who think thieving is so bad all have something in common.



Really? The bunghole that started this thread made sure to brag about how wasted he was while stealing. All he has done (besides making himself look stupid) is to confirm what some people think of drug users. Fortunately, few other than regular visitors here will ever see what he wrote. Many of the rest of you went right along for the ride.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (09/03/09 02:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10992974 -

Rustifer said:
Cowgold said:
Quote:
Rustifer said:






I've stolen more than that from my grandmother.



Thanks for confirming what "we" thought of you.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10993020 -

blkjkrabbit said:
so..i don't want to be too descriptive. But shit definitely just went down for me. I've been a shoplifter for a while, I steal small things tho. Well I grabbed a small item today for $10 and made my way outside. Coast seems clear, I look behind and see a "couple" slowly gaining on me. The paranoia hits me. I know what's going to happen before I even know. The couple gets right up behind me and he shows me the mall security badge or whatever. He tells me to stop and walk back inside the store with him for what I stole. I concede, and slowly walk back. Fuck this. I turn, bolt off down the parking lot. He's fast, he isn't carrying a backpack of shit though. He gets hold of my backpack and slows me down dragging and pinning me. He trys to choke me out. Luckily, I have ~8+ years of martial arts training and am in excellent condition overall. The girl he's with attempts to help restrain and pin me, collapsing my knees.

Fear, and adrenalin fueled rush of strength. I get up, they trip me and put me down. I'm breathing deep. I'm bruised, but I'm not done. I'm pinned on the cement. I expand. My oppressors grab at me pulling, pushing, the guy attempts to put me in a half nelson or a choke hold, I tuck my chin and breathe in my nose, backing out from their grip. I get up again and am tripped hard to the ground and pinned again. "Stay down! Don't get up stay down!!" I attempt to elbow him in the stomach, and shoulder check his chin throwing him down, and pushing the woman's weaker grip off.

Finally, I'm free, I'm bleeding, hurt a bit, but I'm a strong runner. I put my step down and am outpacing the smaller guy, he is clearly winded. Stops, calls for cops/backup.

I left a few items in the backpack, nothin left any information tho on me and luckily i still had my keys and everything on me.. i ran through the side of the mall into a residential area and into a park. i scraped my legs up really bad with the thorn bushes..my left palm is messed up, right wrist hurt, knee caps scraped scratched all over - bruises on my forehead. Violent encounter tho. I was ready to start striking. I had my butterfly knife as well..another reason not to get caught. Thinkin of my girl and school vanishing for about $10 of merchandise fueled me with more vanquishing determination than they could possibly contain.

Luckily, a friend in the area picked me up. He dropped me off at my car around 100m from the scene this shit happened at the mall. There were cops crawling, 1 cop car posted at the scene. My friend hooked me up with some different clothes and a hat to change my look. Thank fucking god I am free. I will not shoplift again

:kingcrankey::banghead::lolsy::awedance:

god damn that was risky

is this post specific enuf for the :cop: to find me?

:nonono:



luckily anything under 50 dollars can't get you into any trouble.


or is that only around here?


they had to let me go
good thing they didnt find the dvd's in my pocket :hehe:


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Edited by igwna (09/03/09 03:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wal-Mart LP's KILL shoplifter!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drink_Punk_Soda 24,466 169 11/27/12 11:36 AM
by VivaLaMushie
* fuckin pigs
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
lexmark 15,842 202 11/16/08 04:39 PM
by impgl
* Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Adamist 27,833 375 06/29/05 04:46 PM
by Todcasil
* so i got caught stealing last night
( 1 2 3 4 all )
derx 8,564 66 01/03/08 06:02 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Anyone ever shoplift?
( 1 2 all )
stickyicky13 3,160 25 11/05/06 12:39 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* if you get caught shoplifting like 1 to 20 dollars worth of stuff ayshuca 3,079 13 06/22/09 12:41 AM
by ReefaCheefa
* What's the coolest animal you've caught with your bare hands?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OakTree 3,876 71 03/06/18 08:04 AM
by Amanita86
* just got caught stealing
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
XUL 8,067 105 10/12/05 01:51 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,891 topic views. 9 members, 13 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.