Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986836 -

Actually, I would say you're a sissy bitch for stealing drugs from a someone while they were asleep.  If you weren't you would have had the gall to try and beat his ass and take them from him.

You lose again.  It will be a common occurrence in your life.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #10986858 -

Stealing drugs from someone who called me a fool for smoking weed isn't anywhere near the top of the list of bad shit I've done.

Really, I don't loose too much. I usually lie/cheat/steal/backstab my way towards the top. I hate to advocate it but it has always worked really well for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986859 -

If any of you theives actually knew how to run a business, you wouldn't need to steal. 

Shrink is written as a loss, but the government doesn't cover it.  Do you think tax payers would allow that?  Writing something off does not increase revenues... it shows a loss and requests that you be exempt from paying taxes on that loss.

Theft is theft on every balance sheet I've seen.  In business, every penny is accounted for.  Even the stolen pennies.


I'm for cutting hands off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HagbardCeline] * 1
    #10986866 -

It disgusts me how some people here are so violent and disgusted by a little petty theft. all "ugh you stole?! You deserve to die!! You deserve to go to jail!! You are scumm!!!" sound like what people say about drug users?

Most businesses won't be affected by a little petty theft just to eat. It will make no difference. Instead of throwing away 20 unsold bagels at the end of the day they'll throw away 19. WOOPIDYDOOO

Oh yeah, and to all these people who are so high above the rest of us morally (oh no i stole a chocolate bar from dollarama once) do you download? bet you do you fucking hypocrites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Glenners]
    #10986878 -

I pay for my media and  I will cut your hands off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Glenners]
    #10986889 -

itunes, I will cut your feet off too.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10986942 -

I haven't paid for a single song since i got a computer. :shrug:

Do i feel bad? Not at all. Never. As a matter of fact, i think once they put out a song it should be fair game. They would still be mega rich just from touring. I never pay to see movies or the tv shows i like either. I don't look at it as stealing at all.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Glenners]
    #10986944 -

Glenners said:
It disgusts me how some people here are so violent and disgusted by a little petty theft. all "ugh you stole?! You deserve to die!! You deserve to go to jail!! You are scumm!!!" sound like what people say about drug users?

Most businesses won't be affected by a little petty theft just to eat. It will make no difference. Instead of throwing away 20 unsold bagels at the end of the day they'll throw away 19. WOOPIDYDOOO

Oh yeah, and to all these people who are so high above the rest of us morally (oh no i stole a chocolate bar from dollarama once) do you download? bet you do you fucking hypocrites.



I have NO downloaded media THANKYOUVERYMUCH
I buy all the music and games that I need :crankey:

anyone that is stealing just for kicks needs
to at least have a few fingers broken :evil:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Kada]
    #10986966 -

Kada said:
I haven't paid for a single song since i got a computer. :shrug:

Do i feel bad? Not at all. Never. As a matter of fact, i think once they put out a song it should be fair game. They would still be mega rich just from touring. I never pay to see movies or the tv shows i like either. I don't look at it as stealing at all.



You should support the music you like, they wont get rich just from touring. T.v. shows are free....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10987006 -

blkjkrabbit said:
capoeira, tkd, boxing, muay thai, escrima stick/knife, various self defense, some grappling, etc. They pinned me pretty well, I will give them credit. The woman did what she could, and it wasn't much - I'm fit as a fuckin race horse right now I skate miles on the daily. :omgawesome:

Got an amazing adrenalin rush..i'm a bit worried tho still but i don't think there's anythin to connect me.



Oooh I would love to do that: Personally, 9 years, 8 karate, got bored of the repetitiveness and I knew all the kata's anyway, so then I did kickboxing for like 2 years, but I did the first year whilst still doing karate, but I moved twice and the dojo's both wanted me there for a year before they'd grade me. Could have had my black belt...:mad2:
I'm starting again once I can find a dojo that is good, but for now I just train in my back garden.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Triptonic]
    #10987025 -

Music is free from the radio. Cable costs money. There is no fine line. When nothing tangable is stolen, is anything missing? What did i steal? A sound? I should pay for a sound that i can get for free by turning on the radio?

I did just go through my music, and i think i may have about 40 songs that i didn't pay for in my library. Mostly Bob Marley and Nirvana. I have no clue how Britney Spears music got in there. /delete


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Kada]
    #10987083 -

There is a big difference in taping (downloading)
a song you like to listen to at home
and stealing a radio from a store to sell

people that download songs aren't trying to make a profit from it
I think that is where the moral distinction lies

for those of you that can't grasp that concept
then there is no need for any farther discussion


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #10987145 -

This entire thread :facepalm:

Didn't your dad's ever tell you?

Stealing is fine as long as you don't get caught :thumbup:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10987153 -

Rustifer said:
:facepalm:

It's clear you have never owned a retail company that employs over 1000 employee's or ever worked for one.

My mother has owned a business since before I was born, rather small one, but the knowledge required to run one was instilled in my head from a very young age.

Theifs are the last thing bringing up anyone's prices, large corporations get tax write offs for shrink/lost merchandise I do so believe. 

Do me a favor, and find something else to say other than asking me to stop breathing, so I cannot reproduce, that's kind of silly. You seem like a right wing gun loving fool, go slap another NRA sticker on the back of your truck for me.



If you don't think shrink isn't factored in at virtually every step of the process, from the production of the raw materials until the final purchase of the product, you are too foolish to live.

Hopefully your mom is a bigger success at business than she was at raising you. She sure failed at that.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10987166 -

luvdemshrooms said:
Rustifer said:
:facepalm:

It's clear you have never owned a retail company that employs over 1000 employee's or ever worked for one.

My mother has owned a business since before I was born, rather small one, but the knowledge required to run one was instilled in my head from a very young age.

Theifs are the last thing bringing up anyone's prices, large corporations get tax write offs for shrink/lost merchandise I do so believe. 

Do me a favor, and find something else to say other than asking me to stop breathing, so I cannot reproduce, that's kind of silly. You seem like a right wing gun loving fool, go slap another NRA sticker on the back of your truck for me.



If you don't think shrink isn't factored in at virtually every step of the process, from the production of the raw materials until the final purchase of the product, you are too foolish to live.

Hopefully your mom is a bigger success at business than she was at raising you. She sure failed at that.



You're an idiot, not only because of your inability to conceive that maybe you're wrong (I'm not saying you are, but oh boy look at that ego) but also because of your outlandish insults over a simple discussion - good lord.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Glenners]
    #10987172 -

Glenners said:
sound like what people say about drug users?



Personal behavior is not the same as stealing.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: pfxtc]
    #10987181 -

Thank you pfxtc: someone had to say it, and I couldn't figure out how to without a string of expletives.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: pfxtc] * 1
    #10987186 -

pfxtc said:
luvdemshrooms said:
Rustifer said:
:facepalm:

It's clear you have never owned a retail company that employs over 1000 employee's or ever worked for one.

My mother has owned a business since before I was born, rather small one, but the knowledge required to run one was instilled in my head from a very young age.

Theifs are the last thing bringing up anyone's prices, large corporations get tax write offs for shrink/lost merchandise I do so believe. 

Do me a favor, and find something else to say other than asking me to stop breathing, so I cannot reproduce, that's kind of silly. You seem like a right wing gun loving fool, go slap another NRA sticker on the back of your truck for me.



If you don't think shrink isn't factored in at virtually every step of the process, from the production of the raw materials until the final purchase of the product, you are too foolish to live.

Hopefully your mom is a bigger success at business than she was at raising you. She sure failed at that.



You're an idiot, not only because of your inability to conceive that maybe you're wrong (I'm not saying you are, but oh boy look at that ego) but also because of your outlandish insults over a simple discussion - good lord.



Funny thing is, I have no issues admitting I am wrong.

I'm also able to tell scum from non-scum.

Thieves are scum. Pure and simple. As are those who defend them.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: laserpig]
    #10987187 -

laserpig said:
Thank you pfxtc: someone had to say it, and I couldn't figure out how to without a string of expletives.



:lol:

You should have read the first draft.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10987190 -

luvdemshrooms said:
pfxtc said:
luvdemshrooms said:
Rustifer said:
:facepalm:

It's clear you have never owned a retail company that employs over 1000 employee's or ever worked for one.

My mother has owned a business since before I was born, rather small one, but the knowledge required to run one was instilled in my head from a very young age.

Theifs are the last thing bringing up anyone's prices, large corporations get tax write offs for shrink/lost merchandise I do so believe. 

Do me a favor, and find something else to say other than asking me to stop breathing, so I cannot reproduce, that's kind of silly. You seem like a right wing gun loving fool, go slap another NRA sticker on the back of your truck for me.



If you don't think shrink isn't factored in at virtually every step of the process, from the production of the raw materials until the final purchase of the product, you are too foolish to live.

Hopefully your mom is a bigger success at business than she was at raising you. She sure failed at that.



You're an idiot, not only because of your inability to conceive that maybe you're wrong (I'm not saying you are, but oh boy look at that ego) but also because of your outlandish insults over a simple discussion - good lord.



Funny thing is, I have mu issues admitting I am wrong.

I'm also able to tell scum from non-scum.

Thieves are scum. Pure and simple. As are those who defend them.



Everyone in the world is scum in one way or another, get over yourself.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wal-Mart LP's KILL shoplifter!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drink_Punk_Soda 24,471 169 11/27/12 01:36 PM
by VivaLaMushie
* fuckin pigs
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
lexmark 15,842 202 11/16/08 06:39 PM
by impgl
* Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Adamist 27,834 375 06/29/05 06:46 PM
by Todcasil
* so i got caught stealing last night
( 1 2 3 4 all )
derx 8,564 66 01/03/08 08:02 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Anyone ever shoplift?
( 1 2 all )
stickyicky13 3,160 25 11/05/06 02:39 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* if you get caught shoplifting like 1 to 20 dollars worth of stuff ayshuca 3,079 13 06/22/09 02:41 AM
by ReefaCheefa
* What's the coolest animal you've caught with your bare hands?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OakTree 3,877 71 03/06/18 10:04 AM
by Amanita86
* just got caught stealing
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
XUL 8,067 105 10/12/05 03:51 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,891 topic views. 4 members, 388 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.