Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: mantis]
    #4351144 - 06/29/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ha, Astrology is bullshit in a HUGE way.

Well, ok, I'll rephrase that.

Giving our CURRENT understanding of the universe, it's bullshit 100%. If we can get more information in 100 years about..waves, and..light, and energy, and all kinds of random shit, who knows. Astrology might just lock neatly into place. But currently, it's 100% bullshit and even the Astrologists know it.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4351146 - 06/29/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Of course you'll see what you want to see.

Here's some more for good measure:
Quote:

Go watch some more TV and keep your paper machine rolling.
Buy happiness at always low prices from Anal-Mart and defend to the death your "way of life".
God bless America.

I'm done with this tag-team debate bullshit. Have a nice life.

NOOOO, you have a nice life trying to get people like me in jail cause we are one sided scum! YES!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Digs]
    #4351147 - 06/29/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
Ya either these guys are just trying to stir up shit to amuse themselves or they're incredibly deluded and stupid. Either or~

It's a little of both.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351151 - 06/29/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Just so you know, Astrology is bullshit. I'm a Scorpio, what does that mean? Please enlighten me with your pseudoscience.

I said I was done with this thread but this is just TOO good.

Well i think that Christianity is bullshit.

Are we even?

wanna keep on?  :laugh:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4351154 - 06/29/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:he started the thread, let him end it. And you know, Adamist did start this thread without any generlizations, stereotypes, or negativity...this was brought along by others.

The person who gets the first word gets the last. Are you serious?

I stated i was disgusted that poeple would consider theft as a lifestyle and was called mass programmed and a sheep amongst other things. I didn't bring personal attacks into it. But whatever, this is like debating a 6th grader or something.

Later~

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Loc: Innerspace
    #4351160 - 06/29/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Why are you guys and gals getting so defensive? This is just a debate. Only true morality will decide who is right. That is all.

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351165 - 06/29/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

freddurgan said:

Giving our CURRENT understanding of the universe, it's bullshit 100%. If we can get more information in 100 years about..waves, and..light, and energy, and all kinds of random shit, who knows. Astrology might just lock neatly into place. But currently, it's 100% bullshit and even the Astrologists know it.

people who are blinded from themselves through societal matters, religion, mass media corruption, etc of course would have nothing to do with astrology. some people are just so ugly they cant look at themselves...from the inside that is.

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

#4351170 - 06/29/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I don't really care about your views on Christianity as I'm not a Christian. Organized religion isn't for me... but I thought we were talking about Astrology? Shouldn't you already know that? You're 1000 steps ahead of me, right? Or is that your boyfriend?

:confused:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351174 - 06/29/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:
Why are you guys and gals getting so defensive? This is just a debate. Only true morality will decide who is right. That is all.

good call

But i still think astrology, the metaphysical, and aliens are prevelent in everyday life.

now newspaper horoscopes are a different story
reason: generalization

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351185 - 06/29/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
I don't really care about your views on Christianity as I'm not a Christian. Organized religion isn't for me... but I thought we were talking about Astrology? Shouldn't you already know that? You're 1000 steps ahead of me, right? Or is that your boyfriend?

Thats Adamist.  And i said one to a thousand...didnt you read that?  Oh you just wanted to read whatever you wanted to read.  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: This is fun isnt it!  ::stirring::

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Adamist]
    #4351187 - 06/29/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
I knew there would be people crying about how "bad" stealing is. Please. Not all of us have everything we need given to us.

Someone who has "less" should be more aware of the value of having anything and would be more respectful of others property rights, in my mind.
Quote:

I have been relatively fortunate thusfar in my life but seeing as how I refuse to be programmed further (i.e. college) or get some sort of slave-wage career, I foresee myself to soon be falling into society's cracks and having to fend for my own survival, which means obtaining food, water, shelter, and clothing by any means necessary (i.e. stealing).

You consider "stealing" higher up on the morality chain than working? Shouldn't you be saying "Any means necessary, other than actually WORKING for my money, god no I won't do THAT! I'd rather kill someone than WORK for it". Right? "Any means necessary, other than hard work".
Quote:

And in case you didn't read the end of my post, I never intend on stealing from an individual, or an individual's business store. I am talking solely about corporate chains.

Stores measure their shrink, if too much product "disappears", then the people tasked with preventing that will lose their job. I'm sure that some loss prevention manager who is working to provide for his family will appreciate knowing that you'd go to any means necessary to support your lazy dumb ass.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Loc: Innerspace
    #4351188 - 06/29/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I believe that it all has truths and half truths, but the point of my statement is, if you look deep within yourself and don't justify anything, then you will see what truth lies within you.

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4351189 - 06/29/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

freddurgan said:

people who are blinded from themselves through societal matters, religion, mass media corruption, etc of course would have nothing to do with astrology. some people are just so ugly they cant look at themselves...from the inside that is.

So are you saying that I'm incapable of introspection without some sort of guide from the stars? Who says Astrology is the only form of looking from the inside? That's completely without backing of any kind.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4351193 - 06/29/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We are like Ceridwen.. stirring the pot to seek inspiration...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351195 - 06/29/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:

And i don't care about your views on astrology.  So why are you still here babblin on.  this thread was about OUR views, not your views...  :drama: :mrt:

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

#4351197 - 06/29/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

mantis said:

Thats Adamist.  And i said one to a thousand...didnt you read that?  Oh you just wanted to read whatever you wanted to read.  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: This is fun isnt it!  ::stirring::

You're far too clever for me, I'm literally out of breath. I've had my fun but I think I'm going to step aside now so the truly great minds can have the spotlight.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351207 - 06/29/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

freddurgan said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

freddurgan said:

people who are blinded from themselves through societal matters, religion, mass media corruption, etc of course would have nothing to do with astrology.  some people are just so ugly they cant look at themselves...from the inside that is.

So are you saying that I'm incapable of introspection without some sort of guide from the stars? Who says Astrology is the only form of looking from the inside? That's completely without backing of any kind.

Simplistically without sarcasm or exaggeration i am saying this:

I am not calling you out on your beliefs, i dont know what they are, dont care...

but now you have trashed a thread do to one simplictic comment from myself.

there are many different ways to look inside yourself, i dont know if you do it, how you do it, if you are capable of doing so, or if you want to.. :shrug:  dont care.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351212 - 06/29/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

mantis said:

You're far too clever for me, I'm literally out of breath. I've had my fun but I think I'm going to step aside now so the truly great minds can have the spotlight.

you shouldnt put so much effort into badgering.  Breathe one two three breathe one two three...better?  try some yoga, or maybe some sholifting!  :grin:

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4351217 - 06/29/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well I was responding to mantis, about when mantis said Astrology is bullshit. I'm not even sure how that came up exactly.

Either way, I gave Astrology the benefit of the doubt.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4351218 - 06/29/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale