Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Loc: Innerspace
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4351220 - 06/29/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You peeps are twisted. :heart:

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351221 - 06/29/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Apologies

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Adamist]
    #4351222 - 06/29/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Who cares about astrology?

Shoplifting is where it's AT d00ds!

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351227 - 06/29/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We are indigo children. :shrug:

What do you expect from a genetically mutated race of beings sent here to save the planet?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

#4351232 - 06/29/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Rrrokay Rraggy! :smirk:

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #4351236 - 06/29/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
We are like Ceridwen.. stirring the pot to seek inspiration...

Thanks. I've realized I need to work on getting worked up over things like this.

<3

Digs

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351238 - 06/29/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha, what's this thread about now anyway. It's like at 380 replies or something like that.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351243 - 06/29/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
We are indigo children. :shrug:

What do you expect from a genetically mutated race of beings sent here to save the planet?

i think you just soiled my mask as an eleven pixie princess, thats ok though

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: mantis]
    #4351244 - 06/29/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I sure do smoke marijuana but I'm not a burnt out hippy who complains about the system. You don't like it? Try changing it. You can't change it? Well take off the glasses, wipe off the emo tear and bend to conformity if you'd like to be dismal and think of it that way.

*gasps discharge from the crowd*

Get an honest job and quit bitching. Even working at mc dicks is going to get you minimum wage, and it's bare able. It's better than thieving from others.

I've pretty much said my piece. Just take ownership and realize you have no god given right to bitch or steal from others. It's not a hard concept to grasp. :rolleyes:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351246 - 06/29/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We rule

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Blah, blah, blah and shit like that! [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351247 - 06/29/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

There. Is that better? :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: browndustin]
    #4351251 - 06/29/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:
I sure do smoke marijuana but I'm not a burnt out hippy who complains about the system. You don't like it? Try changing it. You can't change it? Well take off the glasses, wipe off the emo tear and bend to conformity if you'd like to be dismal and think of it that way.

*gasps discharge from the crowd*

Get an honest job and quit bitching. Even working at mc dicks is going to get you minimum wage, and it's bare able. It's better than thieving from others.

I've pretty much said my piece. Just take ownership and realize you have no god given right to bitch or steal from others. It's not a hard concept to grasp. :rolleyes:

:thumbup:Werd to ya motha!

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Blah, blah, blah and shit like that! [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351253 - 06/29/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Pancakes?

That's about the best reply I can muster up at this point.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Re: Blah, blah, blah and shit like that! [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351258 - 06/29/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No. I changed the name of the thread...Oh, never mind!

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Blah, blah, blah and shit like that! [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351262 - 06/29/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Blah, blah, blah and shit like that! [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351567 - 06/29/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

walmart is not evil, but it sure SEEMS evil.

i dont shop at walmart, so i am not a consumer so it doesnt effect me when someone steals from walmart (or any said store that i dont shop at)...

that being said... i hope walmart fails. everything sold in walmart is china made, and soon china will take over...

if im not in canada by the time china assimilates us completely, then i say "yeah china!!"

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates