Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10986476 -

That's really nothing though, stealing from a large corporation is at the bottom of the list of bad shit to do.

I'm not much of a thief, I do shit that's a million times worse to people who believe they're my friends, and it kind of bothers me to see people talk so much shit to someone for petty theft, when it's just so... petty compared to all of the other bad shit that goes on in life on the daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10986487 -

RoosterCogburn said:
You fail to understand... There is no BIG thief and LITTLE thief. There are only THIEVES, and it's not the action of stealing, it's the mindset that you can take something that isn't yours and somehow justify it.

It's like people who justify "little lies". A lie is a lie, no matter the size. Some of us understand how honor and dignity work... You don't.



Honor and dignity are large weaknesses in this world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986491 -

Rustifer said:
That's really nothing though, stealing from a large corporation is at the bottom of the list of bad shit to do.

I'm not much of a thief, I do shit that's a million times worse to people who believe they're my friends, and it kind of bothers me to see people talk so much shit to someone for petty theft, when it's just so... petty compared to all of the other bad shit that goes on in life on the daily.



"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity." - Hunter S Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986503 -

It bothers you to see people talk shit to a thief when you admit you don't think it's wrong to steal from corporations and "do shit that's a million times worse to people who believe they're my friends"? 

You are an even worse piece of shit than the OP.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10986504 -

I worked at Lowe's for 8 years. We use to throw away THOUSANDS of dollars worth of merchandise on a monthly basis. Every time we had a reset something of value that could have been sold or givin away was just throw out with the trash. I remember a reset a buddy of mine did where he threw away 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS of knobs and hinges from the hardware department. They were perfectly good, and could have been givin to charity or something. The merchandiser refunded Lowe's for the cost of the product and sent in new product. Lowe's sells merchandise sometimes 10 times what they actually pay for. More shit gets broken, thrown away, written off and used than gets stolen.

When you steal even a hundred dollar item nothing happens. Chances are they are going to destroy that item later if no one buys it because it is out of date and old. Yeah they get a credit for it, or they write it off as shrink. Shrink is basically anything that is a loss, and they have a thousand dollars a day sometimes that just gets tossed out or used. I bet super markets throw away a shit load of food that no one buys. They throw it away instead of giving it to homeless shelters or anyone that actually needs it. Sometimes they don't bring certain foods out on the floor on time and it just goes bad. I know there are people that only eat what they find in the dumpsters behind grocery stores. They are not homeless, they just don't see letting good food go to waste when it is perfectly fine.

I would never feel bad for a store like walmart or Lowe's coming up with missing items. It doesn't matter to them. I know, if everyone did it now that would be a problem. I don't steal because i don't need to and i feel bad taking things like that. If i really needed something to eat but had no money, I wouldn't feel bad going into walmart and just taking food so i could survive. I don't need to do that tho, so i don't take anything. Unless you count eating a few grapes to make sure they taste good before i buy them.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10986507 -

Sorry dawg, but H.S thompson wasn't some sage. sure he was genius, but that doesn't mean proficient at life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #10986527 -

HagbardCeline said:

You are an even worse piece of shit than the OP.





I think the quality of Shroomerite is dropping rapidly, possibly the quality of HUMANS in general.

This forum really shows me how much scum is really online. And the way you losers try to justify yourselves... it's pretty sad.

I think I stopped stealing shit when I was 16 or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: blkjkrabbit] * 1
    #10986541 -

I wonder if the moralist crusaders here have anything to say about downloading(I mean stealing!:rolleyes:) music and movies? You know they've done it at one point:smirk:


--------------------


You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10986569 -

It is one thing to steal to try and feed yourself
The OP is clearly doing it for fun, which is wrong IMO

The OP even said something about using the knife
'cause he wasn't going to jail for $10

:facepalm:

If you can't do the time........don't do the crime

and I do not believe that this will be the last time he steals
the rush is the reason he does it, this was the ultimate rush for him

and he WILL do it again for the rush

someone needs to seriously kick this guys ass and send him to jail


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: niteowl]
    #10986580 -

If WalMart chopped off hands, these pussies wouldn't steal shit. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10986585 -

:awesome:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10986603 -

HappyTrippin said:
Yeah. I booked it. rofl.
I ran like 5 blocks and called my friend to come pick me up.
They're like stop.
And i didn't even look back so they couldnt' see my face, and took off.
Something in school actually payed off, i thank track/cross country for my lucky chance at freedom.
:lol: :crazy:



I just imagine you like the kid in superbad when they're on the ground at the end with the cops and he just takes off and outruns the cop lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10986609 -

HagbardCeline said:
It bothers you to see people talk shit to a thief when you admit you don't think it's wrong to steal from corporations and "do shit that's a million times worse to people who believe they're my friends"? 

You are an even worse piece of shit than the OP.



RoosterCogburn said:
HagbardCeline said:

You are an even worse piece of shit than the OP.





I think the quality of Shroomerite is dropping rapidly, possibly the quality of HUMANS in general.

This forum really shows me how much scum is really online. And the way you losers try to justify yourselves... it's pretty sad.

I think I stopped stealing shit when I was 16 or so.



I've been here a good deal longer than you have,  this place has always been filled with people with moral flexibilities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986671 -

Rustifer said:
Oh no The Grammar Police have arrived now.




better than the real police :agentgtfo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986691 -

Rustifer said:
people with moral flexibilities.





:lol:

I guess that's one way to say it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986692 -

What was the point of including the quote from my post when you're replying exclusively to RoosterCogburn?  You're proving your stupidity.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #10986704 -

HagbardCeline said:
What was the point of including the quote from my post when you're replying exclusively to RoosterCogburn?  You're proving your stupidity.



I just hit quote, nothing stupid about being lazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #10986706 -

AsAboveSoBelow said:
I wonder if the moralist crusaders here have anything to say about downloading(I mean stealing!:rolleyes:) music and movies? You know they've done it at one point:smirk:



Yes I was going to bring this up also.  Get read for the 'well there are differences' speech and humorous backpedaling :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: Rustifer]
    #10986775 -

Actually, you would have had to hit quote on my post, then again on Rooster's.  So it was an extra, unneeded action.  That alone makes it stupid.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: caught 5fingerdiscounting - got away [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #10986802 -

HagbardCeline said:
Actually, you would have had to hit quote on my post, then again on Rooster's.  So it was an extra, unneeded action.  That alone makes it stupid.



Stupid, or high.

oh well, at least I'm not a sissy. :gayflag:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wal-Mart LP's KILL shoplifter!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drink_Punk_Soda 24,474 169 11/27/12 01:36 PM
by VivaLaMushie
* fuckin pigs
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
lexmark 15,842 202 11/16/08 06:39 PM
by impgl
* Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Adamist 27,834 375 06/29/05 06:46 PM
by Todcasil
* so i got caught stealing last night
( 1 2 3 4 all )
derx 8,564 66 01/03/08 08:02 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Anyone ever shoplift?
( 1 2 all )
stickyicky13 3,160 25 11/05/06 02:39 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* if you get caught shoplifting like 1 to 20 dollars worth of stuff ayshuca 3,079 13 06/22/09 02:41 AM
by ReefaCheefa
* What's the coolest animal you've caught with your bare hands?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OakTree 3,877 71 03/06/18 10:04 AM
by Amanita86
* just got caught stealing
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
XUL 8,067 105 10/12/05 03:51 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,891 topic views. 6 members, 448 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.