Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions?
    #9046993 -

My bank just called me to verify some transactions I made.

5$ - Kroger (grocery store)
8$ - Kroger
5$ - Google checkout
120$ - Peru medical something or other (san pedro purchase)
300$ - Garden something (growlights)

I'm not too worried about it, this seems like something they'd normally do, but it's just odd they asked me about these specific things. I feel that there's other purchases I've made since this, (beer at least I know I've baught a couple times) and they didn't ask. I've also baught $500+ items online and never once gotten a call from my bank. Is this anything to worry about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9047018 -

My bank typically calls if I order anything out of the country, or if I make several separate purchases in one day throughout different city's.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9047048 -

They're on to you, i'd change your name, number and gender really quick.


--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: IdeLOLogies]
    #9047061 -

It might be something to look into, as my personal bank never calls me directly...even on rare occasions where there are large transfers and withdrawals being made. It might be because of the multiple transactions throughout the day? but I can't see that being an issue, tons of people do much more on a daily bases. Is it unusually high activity for your account?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: Irdamage]
    #9047090 -

No, I wouldn't say it's an unusually high amount of activity. I've ordered a couple thousand worth of things over the past few months. It could be because of the order I placed from Puru though. I can't recall ever making a large purchase outside of the country before, so I'm thinking that's the most likely cause at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: Irdamage]
    #9047091 -

ya the peru medical they prob just wanted to check see if you made the purchase. banks call if they see odd purchases i've never head of them reporting anything though, unless u didnt make the purchases


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad if my bank calls to verify transactions? [Re: magikgrl]
    #9047191 -

Well I think I'm fine then, thanks for easing my mind guys. I'll let you know if I'm arrested :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bank of america tak 1,427 9 08/25/03 09:53 PM
by spooky_D
* this frog walks into a bank and wants a loan Ellis Dee 1,585 7 03/24/03 06:27 PM
by DragonEyes
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,215 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Really Bad Songs?
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 4,007 24 05/12/03 07:39 PM
by MoMMaLoID

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
971 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.