Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Really Bad Songs?
    #1322237 -

Name some songs that you hate.

1. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy

Shut the fuck up, Shaggy. I think of all the songs i've ever heard, this is the one that pisses me off the most.

2. If You're Not The One - Daniel Beddingfield

I don't know if you will have heard this in the US. Download it if you can. See if you can listen to it all the way through.

Anything by S Club 7 but especially "Reach for the Stars". Retch.

That's all that immediately spring to mind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1322710 -

Who Let the Dogs Out?--Baha Men

The Titatanic Theme

Theme from Dawson's Creek

Anything by Britney Spears, Christina Auguilera, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, etc.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1323026 -


Michelle Branch's most popular song.. I don't even know the name but it makes me homicidal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1323072 -

Anything by Sean Lennon, or Yoko Ono. *shudder*

Sean Lennon once opened for Beck; I was strategically one hour late.


--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1323114 -

pretty much any "monster ballad"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1323117 -

Oh ya, and anything Aerosmith has done in the last 10 years.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1323338 -

Anything by "Streets"



--------------------
er

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: G a n j a]
    #1323391 -

"The Streets" = how many words some pommy bloke can rhyme with the word "geezer."
:smile: Cute, but gets old after awhile. 


--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1324253 -

My sister listens to some song called 'keep it on the hush' by ludacris.

I hate it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1325644 -


any boy band shit and almost all rap metal.

P.S. - fuck you M & M , you are a serious twat !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: DSD]
    #1325650 -

NELLY!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: DSD]
    #1327181 -

DSD-
    Your avatar is real dope...man where did you get that? :grin:

Peace and Love
Andrew
 


--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1327187 -

Great White songs really burn me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: superpimp]
    #1327635 -

hahahahahahahahaha

To tell you the truth, I've never even heard of them. I'm sure there are a few people that wish that they hadn't either.

Anyway, songs that I hate:

-Pretty much anything that is on the radio these days. Save a scant few, the music scene really reminds me of the mid to late seventies with all of the over-produced "music" out there. There is a lot of very uncreative music out there. All of the rock sounds the same, and it all sucks. There was a period in the mid nineties when I thought we would pull through. There were some good artists. Now we have all sorts of crap that all sound the same. Pop usually sucks, but there is the occasional artist that makes me say hmmm.

-Nelly - I will admit, the first time I heard "Country Grammar" I thought to myself that I was hearing something new. It certainly piqued my interest. Then, after I heard a few of his other songs, I realized that they all sound the same. Then, after I heard them about a million times, I began to detest him. He is probably one of the biggest reasons why I don't turn on my radio.

-Disco - See first rant.

-Yanni - Need I say more?


--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Revelation]
    #1328127 -

You want bad...try every song ever made by Anal Cunt. BEYOND horrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: adrug]
    #1328580 -

With a name like that, I'd never have guessed...


--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: adrug]
    #1329775 -

Quote:
You want bad...try every song ever made by Anal Cunt. BEYOND horrible.



hahahahahahaha, yes its true. But I don't think they try making songs sound good. I think they're just trying to be funny tho.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1330098 -

zuh?

are you talking about JOHN Lennon? the guy married to yoko John Lennon? or is there a sean lennon? anyways, if you are talking about john lennon, then it is impossible that he opened for beck... he's been dead for QUITE some time now...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: In(di)go]
    #1330168 -

He said Sean Lennon - John Lennon's son. And he's still alive and kicking (last I heard anyways).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really Bad Songs? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1337534 -

that damn song ozzy's daughter released....... I want to hurt her.


--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Playing sad songs and feeling horrible.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,845 28 07/09/04 01:45 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Rare John Lennon mp3's LearyfanS 1,119 5 01/15/04 09:47 AM
by Learyfan
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* A song dedicated to the shroomery... alakona 1,031 6 11/23/03 04:06 AM
by Jellric
* What's your fave Xmas song?
( 1 2 all )
Loosifa 2,112 21 12/02/04 04:48 PM
by RRhoads
* John Lennon - "Rolling Stone LSD Interview" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,541 2 07/30/03 12:03 PM
by Anonymous
* R.I.P. John Lennon IAmTheWalrus212 1,289 16 12/08/04 10:57 PM
by Golgi
* John Lennon on Punk, Reggae and Disco (mp3) LearyfanS 5,129 4 02/09/05 08:16 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,007 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.