Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSandman
Old Ass
A Review Of Some Current Vendors
    #874760 - 09/10/02 12:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A friend of mine whom orders occasionally asks me now and then to come online and decide who is the best vendor to go with when he is to order. He usually sticks to one for a while until they have some bad batches then he moves on.

PF recently had a problem with a red or pinkish contam that he got in his Hawaiians, this happened a time back with Sporechicks also. Its already been reported by others about this contam at Mycotopia. Not to bad mouth PF, but time to try someone new.

Ryche has been good in the past but is very busy these days, so I set out to grab some details on a few of the smaller and or newer vendors and I decided to post it here and see what others think.

Sporelab - Captain Max answers emails very promptly and is very dedicated to helping anyone whom asks and shows respect. Spore syringes are $12 each or 3 for $25. 6-packs are $50 and include 1 freebie. For $100, one would receive 15 syringes. Airmail delivery is included with all orders. $50 orders and above are Express Posted anywhere in North America at no extra charge.

This seems like too good to be true. The prices along with the shipping included seem very strange since many of the other vendors do not sell this cheap.

My main concern with this company would be the history of sterility and the strength of the syringes. I am saying that if those 2 issues are good then this looks like one of the top vendors here at this time.

Sporeworks - Very professional and I have seen Workman here at these boards now for about 4 or 5 years if I recall correctly, maybe longer. These guys answer emails in about 2 days. I assume they probably have a higher volume of emails, which slows things down.

Being that Workman is involved I am sure the sterility and viability is there in the syringes. The only drawback is a bit pricier in the overall. The shipping is also extra so those are the only drawbacks that I can see at this point in time.

The Little Guy - These guys are new I guess, I never had heard of them till just recent. Now price wise these guys are pretty close to Capn Max depending on what qty you order. The only thing I am not sure of is the shipping since they want one to use a credit card or send a form in via email to get a price reply. I have not tried to email these guys, figured I would see what you? all think.

Overall Capn and The Little Guy have the best prices I ever seen. To those out there that have ordered a few times from these guys, are the strains what they seem to be? How bout contams? Contams is a hard one since sometimes its the customer not the vendor. Most of the time the type of contam will tell. A customer most of the time will get the common contams associated with typical airbornes in the house. A vendor contam will be very unusual ones.

Sporeworks, Ryche, PF have good long earned track records for great service. The only problem with PF is they dropped all those strains they carried for a short time. Why the heck would they choose to keep Hawaiians over Ecuadors? Having only one strain and the other (Hawaiians) now showing weaker colonization strength really hurts in my opinion.

If anyone has any comments on the vendors listed, please feel welcome to respond and this in the end help all others that see the thread make confident decisions on whom they will order from next time. Also, it never hurts to try other vendors now and then as a test. Just keep the order at a smaller scale so one is not burned too badly if something goes wrong.

Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: A Review Of Some Current Vendors [Re: Sandman]
    #875584 - 09/10/02 06:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The little guy beats them all hands down, fasted shipping 2-3 day mail, sent out same day. None of the other competitors stand a chance. So my suggestion is before you go trying to rate vendors, your going to need more experience with them. as you dont sound like you know what your talking about, at all.

InvisibleCptnMaxMushroom
enviromentaladvocate
Re: A Review Of Some Current Vendors [Re: Sandman]
    #875839 - 09/10/02 09:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You have obviously been around quite a long time to know all that history about various vendors. And seeing how the SporeLab has been around for 7 years and has posted thousands of posts at the shroomery, you are no doubt quite aware of our track record as well and can not have missed noticing the lack of complaints regarding both speed of delivery and quality of products. And surely you would have noticed that we our dedicated to the world of mycology and enviromentalism, rather that the single-minded pursuit of shroomerites money.

You were happy with the quick answers to the cultivation questions you asked of the SporeLab, I suggest, to be fair, you test out the other vendors as well.

Some people are amateur mycologists, others are jsut out to make money, with your many years of observing vendors, you already know the difference.

Obvioulsy this thread is a sham!

--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

OfflineSandman
Old Ass
Re: A Review Of Some Current Vendors [Re: ]
    #875892 - 09/10/02 11:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

To both of you, those were pretty negative replys. I did not rate any vendor, I gave my overview with my limited knowlege of these vendors. My intent was to make a descision based on some feedback. I do not know what I am talking about and my thread is a sham?

3D, you know who I am and please delete this thread all together, I will order from Ryche. I been around long enough to know he is ok.

People, remember the spirit of the shroom and try to be nice to others.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag