Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #593344 - 03/30/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't want the PF wars here at the shroomery, much respect to you Ryche for the years of support.

PF is what he is, he did innovate our hobby and he has been rewarded for many years because of it.

I don't see any positive for PF, Ryche, or anyone else to battle each other. We can all co-exist and prosper together and really the battles are often about EGO and nothing else.

If I have to give up the shroomery to do any business, I will not do it. I have made it clear that this place is my focus and always will be.

I see many changes forthcoming for this website, and I want nothing more than to be a part of those changes. I'm thankfull that many of you supported me in this possible decision, but I really have to give this some more thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: Thor]
    #593347 - 03/30/02 01:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yep you have eared respect from many us Thor :smile:

I dont want any more flame wars with PF either. I havn't for a very long tme.
So knock the bullshit off already PF (JackMeHoff) and lets keep it peaceful.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

#593372 - 03/30/02 02:09 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry Ryche, whether true or false, "So knock the bullshit off already PF (JackMeHoff) and lets keep it peaceful." is a flame nonetheless-
peace

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Anonymous

#593400 - 03/30/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

He isnt PF Third Ryche. I know this for a fact.

Anonymous

#593411 - 03/30/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Umm Ryche, anyone who actually spends time on the various omc boards know who Jackmehoff is, and it definitely isn't PF. Just wanted you to know that. Peace.

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
    #593472 - 03/30/02 07:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I really hate to turn negative for a minute but this needs to be said.

Reich once again your delusions of PF puppets remain amuseing. Everyone who tells the truth about you is a PF puppet. This has been your standard accusation for years. I broke it down for you once here allready and my post was DELETED by Captain Jack and this was applauded by Thor. Your LOYALTY (MONEY) is appreciated here. It has bought you censorship of those who would tell the truth about you. It is no surprise that you would want to silence those who know the truth about you.

Yes anyone can search my posts for the truth. I encourage it for anyone who is interested in the truth about Reich and other 'vendors' here. EVERYTHING I have posted here is the truth. I encourage searching Reich's posts for the truth as well. It would take a long time to wade thru his bullshit but the truth would emerge. Many of his early posts here may no longer be available. All of his posts on usenet over the years are available. The fairy-tale front Reich presents is far from fact.

Let's look at this LOYALTY again. Are you denying that your LOYALTY has made you HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS here over the years? If so you are LIEING! This LOYALTY resulted from the FACT that the Shroomery was hosting your site all those years while at the same time provideing you a customer base to hypnotise with your never ending campaigns to seperate them from their money. The Shroomery has been your main outlet for pimping your spores, bullshit and fake karma. If you are far from rich from a spore business and have struggled with your bills many times over the years, you should stop smokeing crack. In case any of you have not figured it out yet or don't know, Reich is a master of bullshit and seperateing members here from their money. I've known his game for a long time. Trust me, or better yet, search for the truth yourself. The truth is a mater of record.

You know we could really do without your deceptions around here. It would cut into your ability to seperate the members here from their money, but people like me who can see thru your BULLSHIT wouldn't have to speak up.

All right back on topic. The admin here needs to look at this site for what it is. ALL of the points Oscill8 so eloquently made are valid. If the admin here couldn't see these things already that says alot. ALL of the 'vendors' here need to be treated like what they are: businesses that come here and in many cases make LARGE SUMS OF MONEY off of the member base here. The Shroomery should be compensated accordingly for provideing the customer base of these revenues. ANY 'vendor' who is truely LOYAL to the Shroomery would place a premium on this site over thier own "prophet"-Reich?2002

Reich and other 'vendors' here have made the admin believe they are their friends. Some may actually be their friends. It is in the best interest of the Shroomery to see the situation for what it is. If these 'vendors' are friends and have any genuine LOYALTY to the Shroomery they will do the right thing.

I won't hold my breath.

Never under estimate the gullability of the idiot element.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #593541 - 03/30/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: Anonymous]
    #593578 - 03/30/02 10:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Now we are talking!

You see, this IS about business and about the money generated here.
If nothing else, you do not pretend not to realize or benefit from the "prophet"-Reich?2002
this market generates for the 'vendors' here. I am sure you know this profit well.

Considering your past actions and what you have shown yourself to be,
who could blame the admin here from passing on your offer. None the less,
business is business--a proposition is on the table. One which other 'vendors'
might like to have a piece of as well. Whether it be from LOYALTY to the Shroomery
or in REALITY for the $$$$ generateing potential from the traffic this site generates.

Unless Reich's LOYALTY is more to his own financial gain than the beloved Shroomery
how can he continue his long standing monopoly over the premium add space here.

Regardless of anyones "LOYALTY" the Shroomery shoud by all means capitalize on the full market potential that the add space on this site represents. Deal with 'vendors' for what they are: businesses here to sell products to the members here useing this site as a vehicle to do so.
Some of the vendors here are friends to the omc. Some only pretend to be. Business is business.

Never under estimate the gullability of the idiot element.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: JackMehoff]
    #593615 - 03/30/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i think this thread has strayed far enough.

please get back to the topic at hand....

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: JackMehoff]
    #593621 - 03/30/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #593656 - 03/30/02 12:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Not a bad post McMan.. I m sure that post will encite a I love the mushroom gods and spitualistic reply.

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: SouthernGent]
    #593676 - 03/30/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #593679 - 03/30/02 12:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

When I own the Shroomery Mcman all vendors will have equal access to purchase ad space.

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#593681 - 03/30/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinepatzee
enthusiast

#593690 - 03/30/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thor, How are you paying yourself for your admin duties?
I didn't think this was a volunteer job but I may be mistaken.
I don't think the rest of us regular joes quite know the money aspects for us to comment. IMHO you should be paid a fair salary to run this place. This way you stay neutral and ya make a buck. Maybe that's against the rules.? I'm sure you will choose wisely.
just a member's 2 cents.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #593694 - 03/30/02 01:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thor,

I think you should take up myco on his offer....if you don't.....you would be a fool.

" I up my offer to $250 for a shared rotating ad banner space with the Hawk's Eye in the mush cult forum and I will donate 2 pods toward rasing additional funds for the shroomery. I would also be willing to donate a pod once every month as well. "

I think that is a reasonable offer....and the funds would help the Shroomery.

Vendor bias shouldn't be in the Shroomery's best interest.....making money to keep this place open and pay the bills should be the priority.

Just my 2 cents worth.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Anonymous

Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: Roadkill]
    #593701 - 03/30/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hold on guys. I don't know the deal Ryche has worked out to occupy that space but if he paid in advance for a "certain amount of time" then he has every right to the exclusive banner space. I just paid for 6 months of exclusive advertising in the contest forum and I sure as hell ain't sharing that with anybody. It's all about perspectives here.Peace.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: ]
    #593711 - 03/30/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineMyceliumcake
addicted to weed
Loc: Flint, Michigan
Re: Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out.... [Re: ]
    #593720 - 03/30/02 01:43 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This thread makes you think about alot of shit.
What a mindfuck.
Who is the evil villan, and who is the superman.
What action constitutes sanctity.
What action says you are evil.
What is evil, making money and crushing the little guy.
Well I think not.
There are ethics in business. But becoming number one and exterminating your competition using methods at hand are what America is all about.
So to those who have formed a legal monopoly on whatever, I congratulate you.
My oppionon on Thor becoming a vendor is this; after reading the posted information, which is all I really know on the subject. It seems to me that becoming a vendor would only complicate things for you and the real money lies in this website.
You just need to harvest it.
You see all the vedors fighting tooth and nail for somthing you have power over.
I have a question for Ryche. Who was once nice enough to send me some free prints.
Are you currently struggling financially? And if so, why do keep yourself in business?

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #593757 - 03/30/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mcman i m sure Hawk would never stand in the way of Thor and the owners here raising revenue thru ad space. Hawk isnt in it for the money.. He s in it for the Karma. The mushrooms will tell him what to do. I have read many archived post and know that Ryche could care less about money. He just loves the community. Me on the other hand I love the community but I damn sure would make a profit if I could.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules