Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~
    #853178 -

I had to leave my small poor mans terrarium for a couple days.. when I left there was nothing, 5 days later there was the biggest shroom, cap is probably 3inches right out flat, the stem is about 6-8inches in length 1 inch in diameter, but my cake and the shroom is covered in black spores... I heard that it will taste like shit with it being spore covered, but is it still edible? I never really thought about asking this question until now... no green or contams on the shroom at all, but my cakes seem to produce 1 massive shroom per flush, and only a bunch of small ones, any reason why!? Any help would be awsome.. im hoping this 1 shroom will be a good dose, probably not but its all I got! LATER!


--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~ [Re: arcadium]
    #853186 -

I plan on eating this as soon as someone tells me its ok! haha so hurry your asses up im gettin ansy...


--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~ [Re: arcadium]
    #853193 -

Its ok, go ahead, tastes no different
Eat it up!


Enjoy



--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Edited by DreaMaTrix (08/30/02 10:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~ [Re: arcadium]
    #853209 -

well just cut it up and mixed it with some mr. noodles.. mmmm hehhe i'll tell ya how it goes... yuck!! sorry had some perlite in there by accident.. haha ahh well it adds to the texture..


--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~ [Re: arcadium]
    #853214 -

well as im mixing them in this hot water.. they seem to be turning REALLY blue... I hope that doesnt mean there loosing tons of potency..


--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
[Re: arcadium]
    #853312 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ~== Large spore covered shroom!? edible!? ==~ [Re: arcadium]
    #853325 -

Some people lick spore prints!

They don't get high of course but prolly don't know that....



--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Myth about shroom harvest.......
( 1 2 3 all )
badjessejames 28,580 58 07/20/02 07:08 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Should shrooms touch dessicant shroom_assassin 4,541 10 07/16/02 04:51 PM
by straightbangin
* Cutting / breaking shrooms to dry? shroom_assassin 4,200 5 07/20/02 07:05 AM
by ralphster44
* dad found shrooms!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
grin 6,453 59 07/25/03 05:10 AM
by Zen Peddler
* heres a poem I wrote to recite to my shrooms after birthing MOE.shrooms 1,794 17 08/02/03 04:58 PM
by MOE.shrooms
* Shrooms Growing On Side of MycoBag FredMeyer420 4,234 10 07/20/02 05:57 PM
by Geordi_La_Forge
* Tales of eating contamed shrooms????????????? abraham 7,789 10 11/28/02 12:50 AM
by Shaw
* Could leaving shrooms w/dessicant 3+ days hurt? shroom_assassin 2,602 5 07/23/02 09:59 PM
by cdlove69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,374 topic views. 12 members, 200 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.