Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8451658 -

I only very recently began to see the connection between "Spirituality" and "Alien encounters" (thanks to you, actually, Ginseng); it owes simply to the fact that we believe ourselves to have conquered our own world. We now know that there are no dragons roaming distant lands, that the topsides of clouds don't have people living on them. So our imagination, our conception of transcendent meaning, our mythology, naturally wanders over to the idea of extraterrestrials with technology so far in advance of our own it is literally magic, who have a Grand Purpose for us as a species.

Imagination is an integral component of the human mind, and imagination inhabits the fringe of known truth.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Edited by Tchan909 (05/27/08 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8451786 -

Personally I feel rather alienated.

You aren't shitting. I feel almost completely alienated from the flock. I just don't enjoy or respect most humans. I have a bad attitude.:thumbup::satansmoking:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8451827 -

backfromthedead said:
Cervantes said:
If there is alien life and an alien agenda... the author of this book has no way of knowing.

And THAT makes it spiritual.



Or BULLSHIT...:lol:

I've got my fingers crossed...  Show me some (bull)shit.:box:



Bullshit IS spiritual.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Rose]
    #8451853 -

Somehow in my mind spirit is connected to the soul. I don't believe in a soul and so you know where that leaves spirit.

Humans are (IMO) skillful or unskillful at living or some combo thereof and that is all there is to everything as far as :monkeydance: are concerned. I think I have studied this intently for some time. It's the only conclusion I am left with.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Icelander]
    #8451856 -

I have this thing with making people uncomfortable...

Like my ideas are off limits??  WTF??  Let me give you this Manic high, I got another one coming.

I had a psychiatrist tell me once that no one will want to follow me into that dark room.:what:

I was like bitch...  the Dark Room is where the pictures hang to develop.:lol:  Workin on a portfolio in here.

I like to lean in to people and look through my eyelids at em.

I feel like I have to mentally push on people to get them HERE with me.

*snaps fingers*

Wake up, yo.

/half ranting to no one really...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Rose]
    #8451872 -

Cervantes said:
backfromthedead said:
Cervantes said:
If there is alien life and an alien agenda... the author of this book has no way of knowing.

And THAT makes it spiritual.



Or BULLSHIT...:lol:

I've got my fingers crossed...  Show me some (bull)shit.:box:



Bullshit IS spiritual.



Mmmyess...

But, if the Son of God was called the TRUTH, the light, the way...
Bullshit is way off.

Unless its like Elephant dung with a Cube stickin out of it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8451874 -

I have given up (mostly I hope) on getting people to do anything at all. They just aren't able. There are not worth the bother. Better to let em be. (excluding poking them for the fun of it)


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Icelander]
    #8451930 -

Icelander said:
I have given up (mostly I hope) on getting people to do anything at all. They just aren't able. There are not worth the bother. Better to let em be. (excluding poking them for the fun of it)



A good poke is no joke...
Especially mid ego stroke.

Like an out of place...  O'Rly, a little louder than usual with that tone of voice.
I get the impression that people sense that I am not listening to their bullshit.

This is good.

However, I will serve up a better dish of bullshit than I've ever heard.:werd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8451985 -

I think your posts are mostly full of shit. Is that what you were looking for?


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Icelander]
    #8451993 -

Icelander said:
I think your posts are mostly full of shit. Is that what you were looking for?



Give it 30 years...:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8451998 -

I don't have that long. (I hope)


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Icelander]
    #8452003 -

Icelander said:
I don't have that long. (I hope)



You want my help with that??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8452015 -

I may.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8452022 -

He will just come back. :zombie:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8452037 -

Be wrong please.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8452050 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
He will just come back. :zombie:



Well if you don't get it right...  try, try again.:uptosomething:
Apparently I ignored half of the story.  My BAD.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Icelander]
    #8452054 -

Hasn't happened yet, but it is possible and so is telekinesis.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8452100 -

Anything being possible I'm hoping for 40 virgins.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8452290 -

Ginseng1 said:
We're all aliens.



Yes we all are aliens! Have you ever watched the youtube 11 part series called the Pleiadian Mission about Billy Meiers?

If I remember correctly the white race came from the Lyran star system. They were aren't 100% suited to a planet this close to a sun, which attributes to sunburn and acne. The black race was a highly technological advanced race that came from afar as well. The brown race are the true first inhabitants of earth. I don't remember the rest.

The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case - Pt. 1 of 12
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Pleiadian+Mission+-+Billy+Meier+UFO+Case+-+Pt.+1+of+12&search_type=

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Agenda and Spirituality are interconnected! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8452295 -

To add, native Americans and other indigenous have been saying for years that primates are our cousins, but we did notevolve fromthem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien Agenda
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Swami 5,595 85 03/13/05 10:51 PM
by DoctorJ
* What do aliens...
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,490 26 05/15/04 01:44 AM
by exclusive58
* the aliens are unisex
( 1 2 3 all )
Galvie_Flu 4,128 41 03/21/04 12:02 PM
by Spokesman
* The Holographic Universe- Science and Spirituality
( 1 2 3 all )
gettinjiggywithit 6,985 42 03/17/08 03:25 AM
by 764hero
* Alien/Human Relations, Version 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM 15,866 103 02/08/04 06:12 PM
by Shroomism
* Some Ramblings on Spirituality MrSoap 692 9 08/20/05 07:52 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Russian Cosmonauts and Generals Confirm.. UFOs Anonymous 933 2 04/02/02 03:08 PM
by In(di)go
* Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? Blastrid 2,889 9 04/13/03 09:24 PM
by Stubaby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,090 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.