Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience?
    #1454238 - 04/13/03 03:57 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'd like to hear your stories.  I'm sure many details are beyond words, but set and setting and how you might have acheived such bliss is interesting to me. 

What was your most spiritual moment whilst tripping?

My next experience will be a high dose, and this is what i'm specifically searching for.

So far, my most spiritual experience was in Sedona, AZ.  We munched and went down into the creek that runs through the whole town.  It is said to have a very strong mystical force.. but whatever, it's a creek, it's breathtakingly beautiful. So we sat on a rock in the middle, and I closed my eyes.  I felt everything so extremely alive and natural, and it was all streaming into me.  Sort of the way a black hole might attract matter, every plant, bird, drop of water's essence was flowing into me, and i realized that i was flowing into all else. we became the same, and i was part of this beautiful setting.  I opened my eyes and saw it as a picture, like before, only instead of being the observer, i was in the picture.  :grin:

It will be interesting, if there are many replies, to see similarities of the profoundness of the experience.  Setting will always differ, but the mushroom is the same, so we'll see.

Let's hear em! 

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? [Re: Blastrid]
    #1454317 - 04/13/03 05:46 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

That hard to put into words is a understatement :smirk:
I remember once my friend said " Eating mushrooms and LSD is to your brain like trying to fit every possible thought thru a whole the size of a marble"

Of course thoughts dont work that way but you get the point.

I will tell you about the time I first met the mushroom(about my 10th time shrooming)
Set: Barter fair, in the N. US.  Large field with 400+ people tents, stands etc..
setting: beautiful moaning with trees glowing in the hills around. injested between 5-15 grams(I ate OZ's over the 5 day weekend so hard to remember exact #'s, pretty sure it was about 1/2 O though, it was the first trip of the trip,eh)

Ate said mushrooms and sat around fire for 2 hours.
we would occasionally pass around more shrooms and eat until we began thinking were in for it now :wink:
Gut gets funny, sky gets gray and starts to play with my eyes, green moss comes to be a strange form of life indeed..

So we go into car for bowl smoking and my 2 friends start to do some cool conversation game, which at first we where all laughing about, but soon my visual loving self was off in space cadet land..

been about three hours when I find myself in forest alone, in a circle of trees with a pattern of rocks in the middle, A crow stops and chats.. Now usually I love crows but dude was funky and rude so I left.
Found my way to my tent the following peak lasted abouy 2-3hrs, although of course it was an infinite amount of time :crazy:

THis is the part I want to go more into but cant seem to find words, I will try.
I laid there the bad omen feeling gone, it went straight to a forgetfull laughter..
when I awoke from that I was just being..It was all I knew all I had ever known and all I could ever know..emotionally it could only be explained as all emotions or no emotion..either way it seemed  I was "beyond" them.

I tried to remeber, and for a second I got as far as something like" drugs...done.before......not..real" and ".....sssskin..blood..hu-man.."

But was quickly pulled back to blistful numbness, where a soothing echo-chamber/dimension voice "said"  "No, you have made your choice..Have you not been warned?
You wished to know and now you will know.."  it faded into a loving yet anxcious sound( later discovered I think it was my anxiety and its love that combined into that sound.)

So without the smooth "I got enlightenment by eating shitty tasting mushrooms" story I will try to just give the jist of it..
After thinking back I can remember some, but after entering the tent remeber I was cleansed of all thought, like I was a new-child, or what seemed like a strange alien crawling out of his dark mossy little world into a vast fresh world.

I saw everything and nothing all at once, The beggining and end mean nothing where I was.
The first episode consisted mainly of life, childhood emotions that I could hear, taste,  feel ..strangely mixed with other peoples throughout space and times memories.

I was in ship, awkened to the most alien thing of all the top of my tent flapping in the wind :blush:

Back to business,the Alien Guide took me now to the most unexplainiable part of all .. I  was everything yet there was always more to be..that was "god" in this trip, the infinite eternal exploration of bieng.

Back again(opening eyes :smirk:) the tent roof undualating in the wind is no longer any thing real or alien..it is "spiritual math"...I was each wave forming,cresting and re-blending with the great blue and gray..and some white and black these colors were infinitely interesting right then..Back to it..

I am know a learned teen in the alien world maybe a 19 year old in "alien spiritual" growth.
The alien speaks know about the dualistic universe I come from and must return( for there is work to be done )

The best way to describe it is:
All comes from the (insert most revered non-describable word) I will use Force.
math is as follows..the one(force) is all, all is contained in the one, yet the one is all and all contains the one.

It explained something like: when one wanted two one expressed more love then imaginable..and thus spoke eternal infinity of a expression know interpreted as love.

When Two became he was one and there was no contradiction.

But as more came along they where given the gift of free will and  perfect chaos began manifesting as thought.

Within that the new thought came the thought of one, know the one was all you must remeber and one doesnt tranalte the same in this situation.

A knew one he thought, with my powers unchecked I can get my own..and Rule!
the vision speed up and I saw it..
The broken path
pride-
-anger
hate-
-death

A sickening ratio of despair the Alien must have thought he overestimated my will, and brought me back immediately .. asI opened my eyes the echoing aliens words of strenghtth and love blended with a time warp mixed in with a beautiful womens voice.

I was still hallucinating but in touch with "reality" :ooo: :ooo:

I listened to this "new" thing a ladies voice..a tent...a color things where coming back I stepped out of my tent and yawned then was struck dumb with wonder..
A lady was standing in the middle of camp alone, dressed in white singing a song of such beauty it hurt...
A ray of light shined from heaven on her, the rainbow came up,the wildlife came to life, the peace sign(20 feet - made of white rock ) started to glow.. and everyone was coming out of there tents looking up smiling and wondering about this shroom angel :laugh:
It was like humanity was just "sung" to awaken and being that everyone was tripping on something we all shared in a real life hallucination..people smiling saying words of wisdom..being mainly things like  ..Wow :smirk:

Of course the gray,windy rain had stopped right as I woke up and the heavens light was just the sun.the experience was more real then anything..
My other friend woke from his tent based hallucination, whilst my other friend came strolling down from the hill(he had walked to the peace sign, and said he was drawn down by beautirul singing!)
We had all seen the shroom angel.. and where drawn to her!

We laughed.. and dosed some LSD for the oncoming twilight..

That trip never left me and alot of my philosophy is based on .

When people question well what did you really learn when the shroom spoke..I guess I could only say I didnt learn much of anything, I learned alot of everything.

sorry for the lenghth but once I got started I had to get the story out.

Good luck with your next trip! I recomend 7-9 grams and the out doors! ..oh heh and if you see a big gray/blue echo-alien tell him I said hello :grin: 

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1454647 - 04/13/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My first mushroom trip was.

I ate them alone (for the most part) while listening to Tool. I stared in the mirrior for a lot of this trip. At one point, I just closed my eyes and felt this incredable rush of love. I lost my ego and realized who I really am- I was a fragment of the Universal contiousness. It was the most beautiful experience of my life, and always will be (I think).

:smirk:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? [Re: Murex]
    #1454690 - 04/13/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

gorgeous.

It's also amazing what music will help on such spiritual quests.

Shaggy, I can see the scene of the shroom angel in my head. How divine, and peaceful. As for the number story, how precise and natural.

GOOD STUFF!

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1455034 - 04/13/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

A few stand out..

4 grams of syrian rue 4.5 grams of mushrooms in the woods with my best friend. In the infinite vastness of the universe thread I told the story about coming up with the two mirrors facing eachother reflecting infinitly thing.. you try to look into infinity and your head gets in the way.. I didn't invent the excercise, of course, but I understood that was an interesting metaphor to have built into the universe.

Anyway, that same trip my friend and I got onto this conversation where we were like "Ok, you and I are friends, but obviously my loyalty to you goes only so far, and ultimately I am better than you." We both just kept saying stuff like this back and forth to eachother. We had reduced our friendship to using eachother so that we don't look like loners (safety in numbers) and although I would compliment him and say he's a great guy, ultimately, of course, I am superior. Realizing that friendship is a selfish habit that manipulates people to be your human shields was two things: Fuckin' hilarious and horrifying. We chose to laugh about it. At one point we were riding our bikes when a cop drove by and we both darted to opposite sides of the road, and realized at the same time it was an instinct of "I hope they get you, I'm outta here." As the car drove past between us we looked at eachother and laughed our asses off. It was interesting to be so open with eachother as to admit that we were basically just using eachother, but instead of feeling hopeless we just found it soooo funny. Good times, good times. Really good bonding session "You and I as a unit are better than everybody else on the planet, of course, but... when push comes to shove, I am ultimately better and more desirable than you."

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1455067 - 04/13/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Friendship does seem selfish.

....ugg.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1455091 - 04/13/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I've never really had a spiritual trip, tho I once had a really intellectual trip. I contemplated some spiritual matters, but it didn't really *feel* spiritual to me. It was my first acid trip. I was an afterparty after going to a rave, and some DJ was spinning House music. It was pretty dark in the room, except for this string of lights around the DJ booth, and these blue lights on the speakers. I remember looking at the bright lights and blue lights, and it got me thinking about good and evil, heaven and hell, God and the Devil, and how they were all basically the same substance, and how there's really no such thing as good and evil. I borrowed a pen and paper from a friend and wrote down my thoughts. It was kinda hard because as I wrote, the pen left tracers, but I still managed.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1455108 - 04/13/03 05:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

turn that ugg into a haha

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: Your most Spiritual Psychedelic Experience? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1455508 - 04/13/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

meow

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

OfflineStubaby
crosseyed andpainless

Loc: Dudley's Kitchen
    #1455613 - 04/13/03 09:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Great thread timing, my most spiritual psychedelic experience occured just last night actually. I went with a few friends to Red River Gorge in eastern KY and took two hits of some great tye dye blotter around 8 PM. Walking through the forest at night was " " (words really cant describe it). At one point I just wandered off by myself and laid on my back and stared up at the sky and stars through the trees. It felt like I was part of the earth, with the trees growing up out of me, and I could feel them as they danced back and forth. This next part wasnt so spiritual, but it was the most amazing rush I've ever experienced in my life. Four of us set off around 1:30 with plenty of bud and nothing else, not even a flashlight. We walked for four hours, just assuming we would make it back to camp again. We ended up walking around two mountains and had to climb some crazy rock walls and cliffs to find our way back. The next morning we walked back to where we climbed up and, damn, I cannot believe what we actually did. All in all, that was the most enlightening experience in my life.

--------------------
Well everybody's dancin in a ring around the sun
Nobody's finished, we ain't even begun
So take off your shoes child, and take off your hat
Try on your wings and find out where it's at.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies